WHY is it so hard to get crypto as a leaf...

WHY is it so hard to get crypto as a leaf? I just want to get some LINK and it seems like I have to jump through hoops for that. Registered an account on Binance and QuadrigaCX. Got myself double verified on Quadriga. Can't use Bank Wire since I'm a poor student that doesn't want to deposit $10K CAD min. INTERAC Online requires you to have an old card that isn't VISA branded which I don't have and can't get. Do I even have any other options? I skipped a lecture today trying to figure this all out... if any leaf on here (are there even any?) could help me out it would be much much appreciated, thanks.

Attached: canada_flag.png (318x159, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/markets/gdax/btc/usd/30m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know you could just use payfair.io and save you the hassle

They have a LINK/CAD fiat pairing btw
You just need to find somebody who is willing to sell...

Get bitcoins from LBC, trade them for chain at binance

What’s your email leaf boy, Aussie here, I can send you some, obviously you’ll have to send me bitcong in return, I can be trusted

Einstein exchange was pretty easy to deal with for me lately. Only 2 days to withdraw to my bank.

don't use quadriga man, the price of bitcoin is through the roof on that exchange and they are probably insolvent(bout to go bust).
How much are you planning to invest? If it is a few thousand, you should use coinsquare. Coinsquare has instant verification and e-transfer funding (2.5% fee). The price of bitcoin on quadriga right now is $8,861 and it is only $8,341 on coinsquare, so you'll save money there. You have to wait a week after funding your account to send your money to binance to buy link though. If you want to use my referral code let me know, we both get $20. Also when you sell, they're good for cashing out. It takes months to get your money from quad and only a few days from coinsquare

Coinsquare or BTMs are the easist way to get money into crypto as a leaf or buy from with cash from some bagholder who just wants to cut their losses at the bottom....lol thats what i did, bought a bunch from my roomate who bought ATH

This I put a withdraw request for 1.1k as a test a month ago and it’s still pending. Basically already wrote that money off as a loss cuckdriga

Brazilian here

i registered in some makeshift crypto broker, bought some ETH with my student bucks, registered in Binance, sent my ETH there and finally bought some small LINK amount.

i don't think this is going anywhere, but i'm having fun learning about finances.

The hardest part was getting a broker willing to accept small amounts

I can help you out. I’m american so I can buy as much link as I want. I can send you link

about $1500 for now. coinsquare looks to be the better option, so i think ill go with it . Feel free to send the referral link

coinsquare.com / register ? r=92E5BB2AD
(remove spaces)
Also I suggest you use advanced trade and place a limit trade (don't use quicktrade). This way the trade fee is smaller (0.1%) and the spread will be in your advantage. Also it will cost about $4 to send your btc from coinsquare to binance. If I think of anything else I'll let you know

oh yeah, check what the bitcoin price is on a big US exchange and then convert to canadian before you place a buy order.
cryptowat.ch/markets/gdax/btc/usd/30m
The coinsquare price is usually just the above converted to canadian, but sometimes it is off by a bit. Right now it is 6386 USD which is 8251 CAD. In this scenario I would place a buy limit order at like 8222 CAD or something and wait for it to fill

Another leaf vouching for coinsquare, they're pretty good and have a lot of ways to add funds. You can still use INTERAC E-Transfer with a Visa-branded debit card.

coinsquare

shakepay

i use coinsquare. no complaints. great customer service.

leaf banks and government want to make sure you stay a poor wage slave user. Isn't it obvious?

use ndax.io

you can use e-transfers to fund your account, and all you have to do to verify it is verify your cellphone with sms. Theres no ID needed yet. Also their orderbook is 100s of dollars cheaper then QuadrigaCX. I use them all the time and have had no issues. if you are feeling generous please use my ref link

ndax.io/signup.html?aff=arbitor

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT PAMPING

I NEED TO WAIT FOR MY NEXT PAY CHECK TO ACCUMULATE

WHERE IS THE FUCKING REQ WHALE? YOU NEED TO DUMP!

Attached: REQ.png (200x200, 4K)

The fuck are you talking about fellow canuckian.

What city are you located.

Shakepay. Serious

45 business days for withdrawals on cuckdriga is how long it actually takes, nowhere close to 15 days advertise dlol

just make a coinbase account and get rekt by the 5% fee. better than nothing user .
t. fellow leaf

Coinsquare man. it's one of the best exchanges in the world right now.

Coinsquare

> actually wanting to buy crypto right now

just wait a couple months user, this market hasn't bottomed yet

Attached: 1536940794982.png (481x443, 48K)

Flexpin voucher incurred about 6% fee in total, in my wallet. Can do cash too at convenience stores

Use knightsbridge to convert to USD then send that to kraken you dumb nigger

he can always put in a bid to buy. choose interac. wait for a stinky linky to sell to him.

I use Canadianbitcoins.com and the go to a gas station and buy a Flexipin voucher to buy Bitcoin to send to Binance. Once you're verified only takes a couple hours to get Bitcoin this way.

Leaf here and I had the same problem as you, I wound up having to use my Visa Debit (your debit card will work) on Coinbase after thieves started stealing crypto atms in my area.

As mentioned by others, use shakepay