>Banks wont use XRP

>Ripple announced today that they have partnered with PNC Bank, one of the top ten banks in the United States of America. They also stated that this partnership will be focused towards commercial customers of PNC Bank.

>Ripple is also gearing up for the launch of its xRapid product, which will utilize XRP to move money across borders. The digital asset will be used as a bridge currency in order to facilitate the transfer of value from one currency to another.

Attached: 1514263897915.jpg (247x185, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/swift-official-blockchain-dead-end-patrick-mcconnell
cib.db.com/docs_new/Deutsche_Bank_SWIFT_gpi_White_Paper_December2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still don't need the token

circulating supply: 39,809,069,106 XRP
total supply: 99,991,841,593 XRP

enjoy holding your shitcoins while ripple gives out XRP to the banks. you deluded fags really think banks are gonna make you rich lmao FUCKING BANKS AND BANKERS. and thats if they just dont start using the network without the fucking stupid token

Xcurrent doesn't need the shitcoin

Hahah you FUDers are hilarious. Probably spam those LINK threads all day.

doesnt matter OP. idiots here wont get it. no need to explain it to them anymore. Im sure plenty of other coins will make them money, none like XRP, but whatever, they dont want to buy it so forget it.

of course they wont. the banks are owned by the government, and the banks own the government.

they will under no circumstances move from fiat to some random shitcoin that only benefits one private company that is not the bank, or the government.

The only think that I know about ripple is the fact that is going up to $3 at least in the next 6 months. That is enough to me so I don’t care about the rest.

Bridge currency. What else will they use? Tell me why Swift is better than ripple?

Its the god coin user. If i didnt get scammed by kikes in the shopin ico id have more xrp

Man, I filled my bags just in time. What a relief.

Attached: 1531799960066.png (628x504, 311K)

Ripple is one of the FEW crypto projects with real, practical potential (not some idealistic sketch)

No financial institution is using some wildly volatile shitcoin lmao

Because its embedded in banks. 11,000+ banks. It would take 10 years plus to phase out swift from banks, and if you think swift wont innovate to stop that in the meantime you are a brainlet. Do some research into swift and banks, not just crypto

>swift
kek
linkedin.com/pulse/swift-official-blockchain-dead-end-patrick-mcconnell
>failed miserably trying to develop blockchain tech
banks bussiness is offering financial services not developing tech, brainlet

Attached: switft error rate.png (773x569, 76K)

When did i say anything about blockchain, moron. I'm saying you won't get rid of swift for your shitty (((token)))

Exactly. Browsing 4chin make me a non-believer without even doing research.

Remember guys, Jow Forums really is toxic af

Read this - cib.db.com/docs_new/Deutsche_Bank_SWIFT_gpi_White_Paper_December2017.pdf

...pretend its a whitepaper for an ICO.

Then take into account they have 11,000+ banks as customers already onboarded.

Now what would you invest in? Ripple, or swift/swift gpi?

>you wont get rid of 45 year old tech
kek, what a brainlet
>what would you invest in?
>blockbuster with more than 9000+ stores or netflix
invest in blockbuster then, lol boomer

Swift gpi is a year old, spud

>still slow af
>unironically defending swift
lmao

If you have to force someone to use your token as most crypto projects try to do, it is inherently worthless. Ripple wants banks to voluntarily use XRP because they get real value from it.

It will happen very gradually as XRP becomes more liquid and therefore more useful to a growing number of banks. There is not going to be some round-table meeting where they collectively decide not to use it.

Banks absolutely hate Swift. The network's reach is the only thing of value, but that advantage is steadily eroding to the tune of 2 production contracts signed a week with Ripple.

People have known this for years, yet they keep buying Ripple. With this piece of knowledge, I now know how retarded NPC's are and that BTC will go to a new ATH.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (534x800, 52K)

LINK = 32.5c (1 bill supply)
XRP = 32.5c (99bill supply)

brain damaged

This is correct. They are using xcurrent which doesnt need xrp.

>Now what would you invest in? Ripple
I would invest in ripple. Shame that isn't the token xrp. When ripple has an IPO I'll invest. Until then no.