I'm 22 years old with $100k in crypto ($250k january ATH). during the day i trade on binance, browse Jow Forums...

i'm 22 years old with $100k in crypto ($250k january ATH). during the day i trade on binance, browse Jow Forums, and watch youtube videos, and at night i eat my girlfriend's pussy and fuck her in the ass.

is this what /making it/ feels like, anons?

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

pretty much

>making it
>100k savings
lmao

Attached: 5d742eb84377de007bfc5a67e086c44c57e31b43.jpg (634x423, 40K)

Came here to post this

depends, is she hot?

Pretty much, except if you truly make it you'll be traveling the world and eating fine dining constantly

>during the day i trade on binance, browse Jow Forums, and watch youtube videos
this is how I know you're trolling

bullshit 250k all time Jan and only 100k now. you should have had 500k Jan for 100k now

Enjoy the freedom you feel right now user and be very thankful for every day that goes by that is good. At 22, these are unironically some of the best years of your life - dont drink

i can thank BNB, ZRX, LINK, and HOT for that mostly. a few failures in there as well like REQ and KNC. but also numerous cashouts along the way

>i eat my girlfriend's pussy
you know they pee from there right?

Attached: 1493774751185.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

thanks fren, i try not to drink or do drugs unless i'm going out to a concert or something special

And one last thing, if your girlfriend looks like this you should get out of that relationship fast and move on.

Attached: adslfkafl3.jpg (480x606, 19K)

she does not. she's definitely cute by Jow Forums standards. not model-tier but i'm not into that anyways

KEK. good. just don't cheat on her and you should be set for a happy life if you save / invest your money. Good luck user

RIP my boy shkreli.

she has a penis ?

100k is damn fine for 22 user. I wouldn't say you've /madeit/ just yet, but you're on the right track. Just be smart with your money so you'll have bunch more by the time you're 30.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Making it is having a gf that tosses ur salad

oh she does. also little known fact best 69 is rimjob-69ing

Dem lucky trips, 3 more years b4 he's shitposting in real-time again

I'm a slightly older version of you with a bit more savings. I have done nothing productive other than trading a bit for over 1 year now.

>during the day i trade on binance, browse Jow Forums, and watch youtube videos, and at night i eat my girlfriend's pussy and fuck her in the ass.
same, just chill and fuck my gf every day

I have probably ruined every chance at a career but fuck it, life is great right now. Enjoy while it lasts user

Mine does this too. Feelsfuckinggoodman
maybe I should marry her

i graduated from a fairly prestigious school and received a scholarship that left me with close to zero debt, which has now been nearly paid off less than a year out of college. i also worked my ass off in college. graduated summa cum laude, near-perfect GPA, strong recommendations from professors. i told my parents i would pursue a phd or at least a master's afterwards, but right now i'm taking a year off, not working a real job, living off of crypto gains from 2017, and honestly-- have no desire to anything else. seriously. i wish life could go on like this forever

Attached: il_340x270.1601126724_qui3.jpg (340x270, 22K)

>having a gf that tosses ur salad
Fuck that, I want MEAT, l love the meat!

Do you pay taxes when you sell on binance? I've never sold . Just bought

18 years old with $300k in crypto, during the day I browse Jow Forums, play videogames, and masturbate. I definitely made it

i paid taxes on what i cashed out to my bank account through coinbase. wasn't a whole lot (obviously wish i cashed out more).

if somehow IRS acquires complete binance trading history i will include all of my individual trades (there's hundreds of them--they better be prepared!). until then i'm just paying short term capital gains tax on the amounts i'm cashing out to USD

get some shit job in a diner to just put your self over while you do nothing during your days cause you only work 4 hours a day, heaven on earth and all the time you could want to yourself.

A lot of girls will start to get annoyed at that lifestyle. You only have money, no status.
Status is WAY more important to girls.