I fucked up hard. Please help

I transferred to a watch-only wallet that doesn't have a seed and now I can't take them out. Please help.

Attached: 892375093740814.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9K3CozQpzM
youtube.com/watch?v=WK4JmfMCDBg
youtube.com/watch?v=SBVyFRb6ZZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For context.

Attached: 2389579079849108409.png (840x148, 10K)

one less whale in the game now.

Attached: 1518237339495s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

That's like 50 dollars mang..

>$1200 isn't significant

look at mr. whale over here

You transferred to what? I don't use those gay apps, you must have a private key anyway

I’ve seen worse. Transfer in a couple of more BTC and then I can help you

Does that $1.2k mean a lot to you? Because you are never getting it back.

Yea, but it took me 6 months to save up cause I'm a poorfag. I was saving up to turn it into USD so my bank account won't close. My account is in the negative (-$4.24) and I'm still looking for a job. I live with my grandmother.

Don't be an ass.

Forgot to mention that I transferred from the Bitcoin Core wallet to this.

Wallet" => "Private Keys" => "Export

I think the lesson from all this is: don't use gay, homosexual apps that have idiotic options

Export is grayed out.

Sorry for your loss. If you don't have the seed, the BTC are gone forever.

If by any chance, you have one individual private key (maybe you exported one once for some reason) derived from that seed and the master-public key (which you imported into the watch-only-wallet), then you could calculate the extended private key from that.

In other words: master-public-key + one private key = extended private key -> all private keys.

what's the purpose of a watch only wallet??

Check the wallet that you created the address with. That's the one that can spend it. To spend the coins, you have to have the private key.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Keys.lol
Good luck op
Press f to pay respects
F

Cold storage.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9K3CozQpzM

youtube.com/watch?v=WK4JmfMCDBg

youtube.com/watch?v=SBVyFRb6ZZc

Sent ;)

Attached: 1501755550349.png (808x805, 423K)

The devs are so gay that they decided to include absolutely meaningless, potentially harmful functionality to demonstrate their gayness

A "watch only wallet" is not cold storage. It's some gay meaningless shit that nobody really needs.

Pretty accurate depiction of how I feel now.

I imported from another wallet, so there's no private key. I'm fucked, but it's not like I haven't wasted 50-70 dollars on something before.
I pretty much give up on trying to save it. I'm just going to start over again.

Attached: 893759839572897.jpg (202x250, 9K)

That's the spirit

Attached: IMG_1142.png (750x1334, 788K)

You're retarded. Just watch the videos I linked.

The watch-only-wallet is the online-counterpart to the permanently offline wallet that has the seed.

The money is gone bro

can you recover the old wallet any way ?

Did the old client have the key at any point?

Why doesn't this feel like a larp thread anymore?

Dont waste your time.. Im sure he used his kneepads to get that stack

Attached: 1537040316416.jpg (1242x1339, 717K)

What part of money is gone dont you understand?
Its gone man, no keys and you are fucked

Why do you use all these wallets for sums as small as $1,600 in the first place? Keeping money on an exchange works just fine. All this fancy apps are gay and have no point, they're useless. Unless you're meeting in person with someone from LB and need to transfer coins in real time.

I would make pretty damn sure I don't have any keys, if he changed clients there still might be some stuff around.

But yeah, he's fucked, he just has more work to do before he can give up and embrace the suck.

<

I was never larping, my man.

's not me dude.

I didn't have a way to store my coins and didn't trust myself with a paper wallet. Never again.

Attached: 4785698274.jpg (199x253, 10K)

OP, if it makes you feel any better, last month I smashed in my face on the concrete and broke the upper front row of my teeth. It cost me $10k+ in crowns to fix out of pocket.

Just fucking use coinbase you normie

>didn't trust myself with a paper wallet
A paper wallet generator is just a piece of javascript code with some math, you can download it and use it offline.

This. Based Sam Hyde.

Maybe next time try reading up on this shit before throwing in your life savings.

>Life's savings
It was 50 dollars.

Thanks.

Yeah. I forgot that. I didn't think before doing this.

and thats all you got? 50 dollar life savings?
Poor pajeet

Not Indian and currently looking for a job.