Brave/Bat is supposed to block ads, I see ads on Jow Forums right now

They literally have one job.......why should I buy this pos coin if they can't even block simple Jow Forums ads. fucking pos.

Attached: 1533834894084.jpg (1280x1912, 322K)

they dont even block all ads, and some ads they completely change to others without the permission of the website owner, which is even worse (and probably a slam dunk case against brave if it got popular enough).

just use a real browser and ublock origin. the only people poor enough to subject themselves to ads are the exact kind of people that aren't wanted by advertisers.

dang thats a quality brapper right there

Attached: 1527556411619.jpg (250x229, 8K)

kek, go post the ad changing info on plebbit, I'm sure theyll have a nervous breakdown if its true.

kys adfag

Shit doesn't play webms last I checked

what

It does, here I'll post one.

Attached: 1511329908998.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

brave sucks ass. i cant get into my email on it and i cant watch binance charts (both work on jewggle chrome). only thing going for this garbage are the tor tabs

Oh I think you mean mobile, yeah webmds don't work on phones or tablets but I don't think any phone supports webmds.

yeah, i'm thinking that she braps

I’d suck that braphole

Webms load just fine in Chrome on my Galaxy S8

Wtf my iphone and Ipad wont play webmds in safari or brave....

Attached: 1533832465245.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

Patience. After it migrates to chromium all will be well.

In the meantime, you might want to block all but scripts.

right click, Brave, block element (on dev version at least)
4chins current ads are a script, you can set up the shield to block all scripts too

Attached: sbu89i.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

>not using adblock

Attached: 1536547381798.png (464x606, 47K)

Interesting, thanks user. Also I remember having a lower budget agp than that card back in the day. Patrician taste.

hit the lion icon, check what you have under Ad Control section. if you have it set to 'Block Ads' it will block the ads. i'm looking at no ads right now....

Chrome on mobile has a lot of ads that make browsing a chore. So I tried Brave a couple weeks ago and its much better. If I need to go to a site I sign into I will switch back to chrome but for general browsing Brave is better.

Im using the non dev version and I still see ads, I'll download the dev version later and see if the ads are still there.

nice FUD

It’s impossible for girls to brap

WebMs work but I don't remember which setting you have to change to fix it

Were you trying to reply to that boomer thread?