get comfy salary job

> get comfy salary job
> put in 8 hours of work each day
> life is good for 6 months
> suddenly boss gets replaced by some hardass boomer
> makes retarded/impossible promises to the C-suite execs
> tells everyone in our team we have to work an extra 2 hours every day and come in on weekends or we get canned
> made it clear we wouldn't even be paid over time
> mfw i realized this is entirely legal to do for salary employees

im going back to flipping burgers fuck this

Attached: 1509496701510.jpg (318x313, 11K)

The current state of America lul

If anything, you should pity them. Most of the ones still working would be retired by now but 33% of them have no retirement savings at all.

Attached: 1529026507268.jpg (869x350, 80K)

distill nicotine from cigarettes you bought with cash slip a drop on his skin or into his coffee.

this is why wagie need his cagie

>quit job because I don’t trust management
>they fire optimistic CFO making sales goals that would keep everyone employed because they’re too hard
>hardass boomer replaces her
>sets sales goals lower
>starts having performance reviews on everyone
>old coworkers being fired and quitting left and right

Well now you can hit your numbers and be profitable because overhead is fucking halved and you can’t build new features or migrate customer’s data.

>CFO starts trying to do ETL work himself
>fails

what this do?

Attached: 1494026678851.gif (365x378, 5K)

this kills the boomer

Honestly I don't get how do many boomers could still be broke when they've been pillaging and screwing over every institution for half a century just to squeeze an extra dollar.

Increase probability of a heart attack?

They pillage because they have no financial restraint and 'need' the money.

there is no antidote no cure just death

>2018+0
>not being self-employed

Attached: d18.jpg (960x692, 54K)

being a neet isnt self employment user

more like die in agony

If the work isn't particularly hard then you should stick with it and wait till the year mark. Then quit.

Don't do that. Somebody here actually tried to slip some chemicals into another co-workers drink and it made city news because the car dealership had cameras in the break room.

I unironically wanted to start a business for a long time, but I don't know what to do. I'm a shut-in loser whose out of touch with reality so I don't have any useful ideas.

American employment laws are shit.
Not long until you're going to be on par with China.
Buhhhh byyeee.

Definitely some coordinated employment fuckery going on, I'm hearing shit like this everywhere and experiencing it at my own workplace.
It's some sort of end-game to de-technify tech jobs, squeeze out the creativity and roll in the AA woman drone hires.

i doubt any nigresses would work 30 hours a week, much less 60

>tfw quit comfy job for another job at a different location and company that turned out to be hell.

Could be worse OP - at least you don't have to live with regret. It was out of your control

Attached: 1522933926829.png (900x1042, 90K)

They're lazy fucking leftists, you think all those drug addled hippies in the 60's and 70's just disappeared?

Everyone smells a recession coming and are doing anything to stave it off. Combine that with the political bullshit and you have a recipe for a slave economy worse than what we already have.

Oh man that's my fear. I could probably make $10-20k more per year but its not worth being treated like slave by some boomer.

ironically enough starting your own business will require you to put in a fuck ton more hours than working a normal 40-hour a week. you're looking at at a MINIMUM of 60hrs/week if you run your own business, and 75hrs/week when getting your feet off the ground

Leave as soon as possible.

Find another comfy job you fucking idiot, if you're good at anything it won't be that hard

Every company in America is hiring as many people as they can right now

If you're not in America, get in while you can(unless you're a pajeet, STAY OUT)

Yeah but if you make it you're creating your own foundation to jew others instead of adding to someone else's bottom line.

Yeah being salaried is almost always a shit deal.

OP here, I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about
I was a software developer with 4 years of experience and it took me nearly a fucking year to get this job
There's a lot of (((job openings))) in the tech industry, but they're reserved for Pajeets only

>MUH online job