Is diversification a meme?

should I really diversify my portfolio? What If I am so sure a project is a winner? I always hear you should spread your funds around but I am a 22 year old fucking kid. I dont have the money to diversify unless I want to put $1000 into every thing I hold.

Why shouldn't I just put all my eggs in one basket, especially if that basket is a solid project that I have good faith in.

Attached: 1520821537937.jpg (600x899, 45K)

yes. go all in with your stack make your % then leave, rinse repeat. massive profit.

i wanna ravage that arabian ass

Sauce on this hijabyhotty?

Fuggg so that's why they keep them so covered up

I wish to convert that infidel womb with my spear of Longinus.

Yes it is a meme. For crypto it all moves with BTC. In stocks, it's pretty much used for boomers who don't know much about stocks but to diversify into different industries/asset classes as a hedge if one performs poorly. But if you pretty much are tech savvy, understand what is doing good from daily due diligence then yeah just do what you feel is right.

Disgusting
She should be stoned
Allah is not impressed

Hello boner, my old friend...

yes cum here beautiful girl

>one day it crashes
>you now have no money

haha le wagecucks are so dummb :DDDDDD

Wow. Can I get a name please. I wouldn't mind going on a crusade under her burkka

Attached: ah.jpg (242x208, 9K)

I personally think all in is retarded. I have two coins I am extremely bullish in and two coins with significantly smaller holdings as suicide insurance. There is a third coin I am extremely bullish on but isn't out yet and I am looking deeper into a third potential suicide insurance policy.

All in is the only way to get 1000x gains on your whole stack.

I diversify but only on projects that have future. I cant really sell because I dont know how to pay taxes on crypto

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-195944_BitUniverse.jpg (720x337, 71K)

$1k? I suggest you go all in 1 coin but play it safe. Go all in Req, when you see a nice dip. It's bellow ico and has seen $1 before.
$1k will get you about 25,000 Req or more. Hold and sell when it reaches $2 in a year or two, you'll have a nice $50k in less than 2 years.
or play it super safe and just stay in BTC, in the next bull run past $25k you can have $4k in less than 2 years.
Or be risky and play the chinkcoins

Diversification is always a good idea.
Every alt moves with BTC more or less, so you're not going to get price safety.
What you're protecting against is the possibility that the particular shitcoin you are gambling on collapses and goes straight to zero.

Pick 3 coins.

a good # of muslim women are the hottest women in the world, they need to use hijabs to hide their powerlevels

absolutely halal

diversification is our strength user

Attached: 1536465918849.jpg (848x860, 54K)

I thought it was due to the obesity epidemic

Not even close. Most of them are busted.

>google image search
>click on first link leading to tons of nudes

Attached: 1534625617928.png (555x1087, 672K)

This, desu.

that xhamster gallery is cash but holy shit the dick fucking her is a diseased micropenis. i feel bad for her

shitty meme.
only buy what you want to use.
don't buy into the keynsian beauty contest.

Half into BTC, half into the MSCI all world index.