Can LINK get to 1000, if ETH is below 300?

Is it even possible for LINK to be valued higher than the price of ETH, the very platform it’s built on?

Attached: 25D1E85A-6D51-4A11-8A70-DF13A8290B03.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Yes

How is this possible? Care to elaborate?

I want answers. This shit can’t die!

I'll take the bait. Why couldn't it? I'm interested to hear the logic.

Two words:
Deravitives market

Eth is just the cookie cutter that enable the token to be created. It’s like saying a diamond cant be worth more than the tools used to dig it out of the earth

>Can software built on Windows cost more than the OS?

>bond payment smartcontract
>worth 50MM
>requires 10 nodes each with 10MM staked to fetch interest rates
>actual ETH smartcontract takes like $0.45 gas to execute

that's how bucko

The true flippening

>11141506
Lmao no you fucking retard.
It's like saying a diamond can't be more valuable than the tools used to dig it out, IF those tools were made out of fucking diamonds!

Can you elaborate?

Which corporation or state institution is going to pay out bond payments through a smart contract and why is that an improvement over the existing system? In before muh decentralization.

lmfao
here comes the airplane baby. woooooooh open wide

Attached: baby.png (645x614, 83K)

neck yourself

like saying a cpu can't be worth more than a single transistor OP. All tech is built on top of existing tech.

lol enjoy your bags you fucking retards. nice arguments.

awww look she's trying to speak.
who's a good widdle girl! you are!

Thanks for explaining. I just couldn’t wrap my head around how one project could out perform the platform it’s created on.

Checked.
I'm putting part of my savings into link. Hopefully you guys aren't fucking with me.
I'm putting 1k in link 1k in btc 1k in gold and 150 a month into each.
Please let me make it

Attached: 1537317530541.jpg (441x334, 28K)

anyone that unironically thinks this will go to $1000 is brain damaged and will never make it

BTC will back to 1k
LINK never will be above than 1$ again
Gold will be replaced with silver soon as possible

You're absolutely fucked, user

Attached: A96BFFA9-C2E1-46CC-BCDE-F64C314C1F0E.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

>thing I don't know enough about to know if you're right
>thing I don't know enough about to know if you're right
>thing I know A lot about and know isn't even remotely true.

Put up or shit up, what would I be smart to put my money in pajeet?

Attached: 1537318930826.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

Yeh nah
And don’t hide the link to my comment behind green text you coward

yes because the token price of link is essentially based on the dollar amount value which will be necessarily assigned to the token based on it being collateral for high stakes contracts. If Link could capture even a small percentage of interbank financial transactions (remittances, etc...) it could outperform eth on price, solely due to how high the collateral would have to be on contracts moving millions of dollars at once. Not to mention there is the fact that Link is blockchain agnostic, so its value will be based on the amalgamation of the value chainlink node operators are able to offer entities needing off chain data on a ton of different networks.

faggot

Attached: 1478231743056.jpg (416x280, 31K)

I assume it's to avoid the risk of transactional fuckups and the fees normally required.