So are we just ignoring that LINK is going live on Bithumb in 20 minutes?

So are we just ignoring that LINK is going live on Bithumb in 20 minutes?

Attached: 1518350701770.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.cafe/notice
bithumb.cafe/archives/39411
bithumb.cafe/archives/39398
bithumb.cafe/archives/39466
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pbc tomorrow user
Hope you don't sell tonight

I'm only holding 1 link atm. I know what happens to coins when they get listed on new exchanges; I've lost most of my money that way.

I'm holding onto 15k usd to buy link next week. new exchange not gun be good.

Why would a literally who exchange affect the price when it's been on Binance for a year?

Mah fuckas have had a year to accumulate, fuck the non believers

youre gonna see the biggest red dildo in history when you realize the pbc article was all larp user it'll be worse than sibos larp last year

Fear.

How much was paid for this link shill?

Bithumb was a false flag
Ydays pump was teeka loading up

Literal who?

It is the biggest exchange in Korea faggot.

It has the same Bitcoin volume as Binance

Call me when this shitcoin hits bittrex

Because until now, anyone in Korea had no ability to buy LINK.

They can't browse to binance? Or use etherdelta?

no one had interest in link besides Jow Forums shills

We'll see won't we you little faggot?

No one talking about WAVES either. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. All in both rn been up since 5:30 am est waiting on the damn soko bastards to deliver

It's called the ChainLink paradox in academic circles and it consists of three points:
1. To avoid SEC scrutiny, a token must have a concrete use. Otherwise it is a security and cannot be sold on U.S. markets.
2. For LINK to be useful, it must first be valuable.
3. The only people who can make something valuable are U.S. citizens (the rest of the world are just inconsequential weirdos and insecure creeps).

If Sergey was to list LINK on Coinbase and Gemini, the SEC would brand LINK as a security and the network would fail (1). If Sergey was to launch the mainnet without U.S. markets, the network would fail (2 & 3).

To solve this riddle you have to remember that while U.S. citizens are the only PEOPLE to make something valuable, there are other methods.... such as wash trading on zero-fee servers which is a method that has been proven over countless of pump and dumps. The difference in this case is that the wash trading will take on the role of a booster rocket.

LINK has (artificial) value -> Mainnet launches -> LINK is officially a utility token -> LINK is sold on U.S. exchanges -> the network is launched

Remember this thread when you start to see the 50million incentive wallets moving next week.

I will leave the path from $1000 to $2500 as an exercise for the reader.

>I know what happens to coins when they get listed on new exchanges; I've lost most of my money that way.
You can't sell linkies though once you buy them though. it would be like murdering kittens, sweet little kittens that will eventually grow golden fur as cats. Do you hate golden cats?

Attached: the-cycle-of-bullying-258006.gif (210x183, 1.93M)

This is speculation but I think Koreans have a whole lot more fear of their government than Americans. Bithumb is all about taxes and legality from what I can tell. They are Korean coinbase and binance rolled into one.

>literal who
fuck you're so new it hurts

Isn't on huboi?

Did it list

bithumb.cafe/notice
Not yet. Soon. Listing will come at least a few hours after you can deposit LINK or WAVES it seems. Find a Korean friend and ask.

pretty sure its "listing" but trading wont start till...
DreamForce.

hmmm

Tell that to the multiple businesses going to use it :)

>So are we just ignoring that LINK is going live on Bithumb in 20 minutes?
We spend several hours sperging about LINK super hard last night. You're arriving after the party finished and asking why everyone's so quiet.

bithumb.cafe/archives/39411

delayed til tomorrow

Tomorrow for them then is now for US.

delayed at 9pm gook time on the 19th. it's currently 1107am on the 20th. where's my listing?!

Attached: sorry.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Pardon the brainlet, what do you mean by "the network is launched" after already saying mainnet is launched? Isn't mainnet (composed of working aggregation and reputation) also "the network"?

Also by incentive wallets, do you mean institutional money wash trading to stimulate the normie market?

Somebody please tweet potus and get Kim to crack down on these SOKO bastards

FIX IT, POTUS ! DO IT ! FIX IT NOW !!

Am I missing something? Thought it started trading on the 25th, they're just opening up for deposits today.

No it doesn't. Read their blogpost.

They need to acquire more linkies before they can list it.

bithumb.cafe/archives/39398

BUT new development:
bithumb.cafe/archives/39466

SEEMS ITS HAPPENING SOON BOYOS

does it? they keep posting new and confusing nonsense. i don't think it's lost in translation either.

Attached: gookGibberish.png (701x613, 29K)

ITS ADDED MOTHER FUCKERS:
DEPOSITS OPEN:

it hasn't started trading yet though. deposits only.

> →
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO WE MADE IT.

Still will be a couple hours before you can trade it though and we liftoff. Buy WAVES while it's still relatively cheap guys.