Anyone else unironically offing themselves if there is no recovery by the end of 2018?

Anyone else unironically offing themselves if there is no recovery by the end of 2018?

Attached: 1535122437394.jpg (635x661, 79K)

no because i have a great financial future that is secure no matter what the fuck i do. 50% of my net wealth is in crypto if it goes to 0 it wont mean dick to me just means ill make good wealth its just not going to be huge wealth.

get a good fucking job with purpose that you like getting up in the morning for.

I'll give it until 2022 until legitimate despair kicks in and I will no longer function with society. Won't kill myself but become degenerate drug user, yes

>get a good fucking job with purpose that you like getting up in the morning for.

you're a funny guy

I'm in deep shit because of money and health problems.

Grow up. The only reason to off yourself is if you aren't white.

Attached: 1537400309629.jpg (318x313, 11K)

>kid on the internet spewing racist remarks telling others to "grow up"

beautiful

lmao i drive a semi locally for 80k a year i take home around 60k of that after living expenses and bills. i love driving my rig and im doing something useful. gives me purpose and there isnt a day that goes by that i hate being in my rig. and since my job has a lot of specific routes and tight areas with a lot of human interaction required, its not going to get outsourced to the automated meme.

point is there are jobs out there that you can actually enjoy and fit you and your personality. the wageslave meme is true in a lot of cases but you can always find something that fits you to a T.

>jobs out there that you can actually enjoy

I'm sure there are but that doesn't mean they are realistically attainable or pay livable wages

Seems like you lucked out. Why you enjoy sitting a truck dealing with retards on the road all day boggles my mind, but to each their own

There have got to be other investments out there that offer 100 to 1 returns

im giving until end of 2020

2020 will probably really fucking test me though. not sure if i will make it until the end.

What did you expect here? Reasonable. Civilized discussion? Op wants to end their own life if other people don't start valuing 1s and 0s of code as much as he does...
This board was already crazy before I posted breh.
Also racism doesn't exist. It. Is a made up word used to describe bullshit. Just like man spreading and human rights.

Attached: 1537318291096.jpg (624x624, 85K)

Cry us a fucking river bro

the retards on the road are just part of the job but what i actually enjoy is driving a kenworth t800 with a 525hp/1550ftlb/tq detroit series 60, sitting in my own office, making my own rules. i dont have to answer to anybody all i have to do is run the load. how i do that is up to me and me only. i make lots of great connections and meet a lot of really good people. it gives me great purpose in life

again like i said find something you enjoy and figure out how to make it pay you a nice amount of money

No, because realizing that crypto was a fad, I sold my crypto and invested it in dividend-paying stocks. I am smart and you are a dumdumb

actually youre the dumbdumb. have fun waiting 30 fucking years. bitcoin is like the internet in 2002. it is like amazon at its inception. guess what people said about the internet and social media? "oh its just a fad"

money won't save you. money is a (((tool))) for power and control. the real answer is finding the truth of the world with and through Christ.

The Jews want you goyim to rat race for money and make you believe nothing else matters. Again, money is a (((tool)))

I'll give it until the end of January 2019. But I sill have a good career ahead so I won't kill myself, but I'll always feel unsatisfied knowing how much money I could've made. Seeing people become overnight millionaires is addicting.

Attached: 1531096805353.png (900x900, 21K)

Nonwhite detected

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (229x220, 10K)

hold bitcoin for a decade it will happen to you. sell the highs through your holding though. dont want to get burned.

It’s probably too late for you to get a good career. Hating your job is unironically for poor people. Hopefully you keep believing that everyone has boring jobs so you don’t end up killing yourself because of regret.

>posts faggot ass thread on Jow Forums
>"don't be racist bro"
fuck you, niggery nigger.