0xBitcoin pump cycle begins

Oh boy, here we go again. Difficulty dropped to profitable levels again.

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-014634_Samsung_Internet.jpg (1066x913, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currency/usd-us-dollar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is going to make me so rich

I'm so happy to be holding these. I told myself that it was a huge gamble so I might as well have the suicide insurance.

Attached: toast_hed.png (150x221, 42K)

ITT: People who think their dead shitcoin is going to moon

you realize this means the coin will once again become profitable to mine? right? because the last time this happened- 0xBitcoin went from, ironically where it is today, around .60c to $4

Aww baby didn't get in on the sure moon shot. It's ok baby maybe next time.

Riddle me this faggots. How the fuck is this going to be successful is ethereum is going to die?

What's funny is I made $60k on this riding the pump to $5 but I'll NEVER buy back in again because it's dead. I love laughing at people who still trade this, though.

This is the most interesting bitcoin iteration that exists and it's sitting at less than 2 mil market cap. GTFO this token is FUD proof

Attached: appleseed_.png (1500x936, 2.82M)

RALLY TROOPS.
DECENTRALIZED BITCOIN ON THE ETH NETWORK FOR ALL.
NO MT. GOX
NO DRUG BUSTS
NO BITCONNECT
ALL THAT BITCOIN BELONGS TO US.

Attached: Toast-2.jpg (873x559, 346K)

It's gonna be so funny when this flies back $10 to never drop below again, then hits $20 by EOY.

Me too, but unironically bought 100K at the bottom. Everyon else did, too. Only a matter of time until it happens again, violently.

Good look OP. Gonna toss my nvidia rigs back on it.

Don’t believe he FUD Ethereum is head and shoulders above any other blockchain

>bought 100K at the bottom
no way you did that without pumping the price

Buy it all up lads

Rookie mistake -- Ether is not Ethereum. Don't blame you for making it though, even people who should know better act like a utility coin decreasing in price = the network's potential value decreasing. Couldn't be further from the truth. Ethereum still has, by far, the most developers and the smartest people working on it. The only real debate is how to best capture the market value of the network as a whole -- with many separate utility tokens, with the gas the runs the network, or with a token designed to be a store-of-value on the network? In truth it will probably be some mix of the three, but one method will emerge clearly dominant over the others. I'm betting on a single deflationary hard-capped store-of-value token, 0xBitcoin. We will see if I'm correct.

Attached: 0xbitcoin_spooky_edition_small.png (243x245, 12K)

Looking juicy indeed!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20-05-34-18-1.png (153x94, 5K)

>difficulty dropping
>hashrate increasing
>new exchange listing on the horizon
It's just like June, buy in before you're left behind

When is this exchange listing supposed to happen?

where 2 buy bitcoin ?

Application was submitted to YoBit with the required funds, guess we'll just have to wait until they get around to it. Should be a week max according to their site, but who knows.

enclaves.io
forkdelta.app

Mercatox or IDEX if you want something centralized.

So basically any moment now

Ideally, yes, but you can never know what to expect when dealing with centralized exchanges.

======CRYPT...oh...Timeline======

2018 // (year) description: no one cares about the buzzwords like YOUR "technology" because we live in a world filled with MY technology. MY iPhone, MY *coin*, MY Twitter. #ownership.

2019 // (year) speculation: businesses want us to care about THEIR technology. advertisement
forced adoption
V Bucks

2020 // (year) speculation: Internet of WE. Business force their V-Bucks to their respective customers. The purpose of cryptocurrency has been fulfilled and only small circles will trade alt coins. All current day alt coins will perish in the abyss of unnecessary. Platforms may continue to survive.

2021 // (year) speculation: Genesis. World governments successfully create their own currency. Matching the convenience of fiat with the fundamentals cryptocurrency.

- !LLi b!LLi

>World governments successfully create their own currency.

I honestly don't understand how people think this is a good idea? Like...why would they do that?

I can't answer that. There are too many factors. The answer is for you to decide through particular questions such as the following:

> If "cryptocurrency" is regulated legitimized, and businesses create their own currency, would wealthy businesses be overtake a country's economy and become world powers?
> Would government need to intervene?
> Economically speaking, is fiat just an pre-technology age shit coin created by bad actors?

- !LLi b!LLi

+

Coin Market Cap is not as widely known by most hodlrs of fiat.

xe.com/currency/usd-us-dollar

Attached: Purchasing Power of U.S. Dollar.jpg (490x394, 14K)

too da moon!

Attached: PicsArt_09-19-09.58.51.jpg (1436x1080, 268K)

Truly /ourleader/