applying for wageslave job

> applying for wageslave job
> filling out application online
> "Please tell us why you would be a perfect fit"

This is literally a mindless wageslave job that requires no skills, what the fuck do you wage cucks even write here? I've never been a wageslave before how have people not burned society to the ground yet wtf

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x982, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codecademy.com/
sustainabilityreport.adidas-group.com/en/SER2007/b/b_1.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> "Please tell us why you would be a perfect fit"
I like to receive currency that I can exchange for goods and services

Attached: 1315243658070.png (463x472, 13K)

on a wage cuck job, lie. say what you think they want to hear, if its dumb and fluffy, its probably good.

also learn to program and stop being a wage cuck.

even an awful programmer can make 60k a year

codecademy.com/

You need to work on your gag reflex and really learn how to work the shaft and balls. Suck down that corporate wagie cum, you get 1 liter a day and you have to drink it all.

$60k is still a wage cuck.

Tell them you are an NPC

there are actually MANY levels of wage cuck, including my friend and attorney who works 9-5 at HIS own law-firm.

that fact aside, if hes being asked the best fit question, that job probably pays sub 20k a year, and he can do better.

No, the best is "what can you tell me about the company?"

Go fuck yourself is what I can tell you about the company

Thanks senpai I make 30k before taxes and have plenty of free time to learn coding

Attached: 1537327848380.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Just write that you have no spine or social life, so you'll do plenty of overtime.

> say what they want to hear

what do they want to hear?

they want to hear the sound of you sloppily slopping their schlong
real talk bruh

I'm legit thinking about writing that in the """motivation""" part of job applications.
I mean I like having food on my table

say "Hardworking, Honest, Loyal"

works every time

wage cuck isnt about how much you earn its about how much you work

for example a nearly neet who works 1 day a week at the local service station is less wage cucked than an engineer working 70 hours a week earning 300k on a mine site

But wouldn't that be lying

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Everybody lies with this shit. Everybody knows it but you still need to look like you believe what you say.

why do they ask the question if they know everybody is lying. what's the point to all of this?

Attached: 1487323965269.jpg (386x250, 23K)

To filter out autistics obviously

Attached: 1537407478856.png (796x434, 138K)

It's a retard trap

I still don't know they myself.
But I wish they'd stop making everyone lose time and just interview people with a worthwhile resume

That*, fucking phone posting

I said it once and it worked.

"I will suck your dick please give me a job"

>python 2

Even IF you actually were honest, loyal or hard working, I'd punch you in the mouth if I ever heard that IRL.

The retarded part of me thinks it's a conspiracy to breed a nation of braggarts and liars. Shits so retarded here in the USA I'm in disbelief how people aren't lynching corporate management types

resume is even worse, its so much easier to lie on a resume than in person.

the idea is the boss wants to get to know what sort of person you are, obviously everybody lies but theres no better alternative, unless they start using lie detectors or some gay shit

yeh but you arent a boss are you :^)

Never lied on a resume, how do you do it? I just write the shit I've done and that's it

Nope.
The plan is to start my own business one day, but for now I'm lying my ass off like everyone else.
Dreaming of the day I'm finally free from being a flesh golem

i said i was a 'transport analyst' when i was just a fleet allocator

also wrote that I had more management responsibility than I actually did and also said I worked there for longer than I did.

thats mainly because im trying to break out of the transport industry (it pays terribly for the effort you have to put in)

shutup nobody cares

Kek use their own shit against them.

So l always visit their mission and vision site and just say in the perfect fit box that I match because I tell shit like I really can relate to the mission and vision because of X (make something up)

For example
sustainabilityreport.adidas-group.com/en/SER2007/b/b_1.asp

Checked, funny but don't do this user

It's really all about the money but use your imagination to think about intrinsic value you can get from the position.

I had this idea but I feel weird writing that "im passionate about food and inspiring customers", you can't really copy their mission statement word for word can you?

no buy you could say "I love your food, I eat here all the time! plus im a people person so customer service comes naturally to me"

these captchas are getting v annoying

I'm about to copy paste someone elses response from yahoo answers lads, is this a bad idea?

Attached: download.png (251x201, 7K)

show us the yahoo answer

Bro two points to keep in mind

If they have a long winded application process for a low level/entry level job then don't bother applying

Second, they don't read them in as a great detail you think. It will literally just be a minute or two, and if they like you they will save your application and shortlist you.