bithumb.com/u3/US301/LINK

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: chainlink.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.cafe/archives/39398
coinspeaker.com/2018/09/19/waves-listed-on-bithumb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1531965560281.jpg (1121x1560, 205K)

Hell yeah dude!

How do I short LINK?

checked

Brave and powerful

WTF I CLICKED ON THE FUCKING LINK AND MY LINKIES ARE GONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU SCAMMER OP

and down it goes
thanks for playing

Unironically sold everything. This dump will be massive. Will buy back in a few days at a ~20% or more discount.

Buy now or stay poor!

Attached: 1537387861257.jpg (644x632, 136K)

that exchange is shit.

brave

Someone cap this with me please, I want several records of this statement on this date

i sold

>thinks a 20% dump is massive
this coin has outperformed the rest of the market by a huge margin the last few months, climbing from rank 130 to nearly the top 50. it's falling AT LEAST 30-40 ranks on the pullback. so, assuming bitcoin price+dominance remains stable, that will leave it at around 15 cents--more than a 50% decline.

OK lads it looks like DEPOSITS ARE OPEN but TRADING WILL NOT BE OPENED UNTIL 25TH SEPTEMBER.

The fun part is bithumb will be giving away free LINK to early depositors in October. THIS MIGHT CAUSE A BULLRUN WHERE PENINSULAR GOOKS BUY ON BINANCE AND DEPOSIT ON BITHUMB FOR FREE GAINS.

MY LINK!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1512004986201.jpg (1536x2048, 582K)

Where does that info come from? only thing about the 25th is that is the end of the 1% bonus thing. see:
bithumb.cafe/archives/39398
listing is trading

WRONG FAGGOT TRADING STARTS IN MERE HOURS

coinspeaker.com/2018/09/19/waves-listed-on-bithumb/

WHY DIDNT IT DIP. I HAVE 10 ETH WAITING FOR THE FUCKING DIP.

not gonna happen bub
cap it

$0.25

BUY WAVES THANK ME LATER user

Brave and beautiful

So was waves.

bump

beautiful and bravepilled