>>>>16 sats

Jump in bois, it's not going to get any more profitable than this

Attached: loco.png (569x293, 17K)

ill buy at 0 thanks

true. this is the accumulation zone before we keep going

it's already 0 (.0000016) ;)

What happened to that guy yesterday who promised a whale pump to 300 sats?

>rank 47
>16 sats
Yeah I'm good user

What does it do

you dont want to miss the moon rocket of the century annon

Attached: holechain.jpg (1060x666, 208K)

Holo a shit

Chainlink a best

BUY LINK

Attached: 1537352614125.png (975x975, 605K)

What the fuck how is this even possible yer a wizard

believe

Almost got it

Next stop is 30 sats fags don't @ me

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 9.33.32 PM.png (658x422, 44K)

Are you guys really letting this opportunity go away?

You now it won't go below 16 says ever, right?

The dump yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering HOTheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 15%. Once it breaks through the $0.001 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.00075 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all HOTheads. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.0005 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded holoports will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their gender studies salaries loaded up in HOT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.00025, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded HOTheaded wagecucking gender studies feminists who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded HOTheads will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you HOTheads . There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an HOThead .

It’s an ERC20 token

So ive bought 40mill... when now?

haha, chainlink is already reaching new heights while holo continues to dump after that pnd.

not interested in your shitty ERC20 bags

soon my friend

Also buy 100000 more

don't know how people haven't figure this out yet. even if it's world changing technology, there's no product. you're literally just buying into a pump and dump erc20 token that doesn't do anything. sure, maybe holo will succeed in the future, but your tokens are priced for you to get fucked in the short term. how long have we been doing this shit for now? no one ever learns

like 99% of all crypto/tokens does not have a working product or whatever and things are still worth billions.

Dude, BTC will dump heavily soon. Better get out of alts before it’s too late
Get in once BTC bottoms