You literally, legitimately, and unironically

only have a FEW MORE MINUTES to buy NANO before it takes off in the bullrun of the decade

Attached: nano-animation.gif (720x720, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994
quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins
archive.is/Vva8Z
ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/
archive.is/Vva8Z),
archive.fo/v2noA
boards.Jow
silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-4-6-DE-1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT-1.pdf
cryptovest.com/news/vitalik-buterin-says-ethereum-will-process-1-million-transactions-per-second-eventually/
google.com/amp/s/coingape.com/nano-network-stress-testing-bitcoin-superstore-support/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh okok, maxing all my credit cards right now

Hahahaha. You NANO fags are dumbest.

>Muh currency coin.

I'm remortgaging my house user
Match me

scam coin, the devs didn't even fork to save bitgrail which set off the collapse of the 2017 bull run
we could have seen 30k BTC, but the nano devs fucked everyone over

If the nano devs are responsible for bitcoin not being 30k then nano is even more valuable than I already think it is

This

Sorry, guys, I may have been slightly off. It may still take like, up to 23 hours from now to the ULTIMATE NANO GOLDEN BULLRUN. But there is absolutely no way I'm getting this wrong two times in a row.

Nano is 100% of my holdings right now. Coinbase could happen any day now and this will be the one true crypto CURRENCY in the very near future.

Like Bitcoin it's needed the market to mature over a period of time to reach the large mcap it (phasing out swing traders and getting new holders through adoption).

don't care about nano at all but the chart looks primed to go. if you cant see that just exit crypto now. As always use a fucking stop loss biz

I am still trying to collect my 1k nannies.
got 550 so far. Bought some yesterday at 34000.
bought some at 29000 earlier. also bought some at 40000. sold some at +50 000,

if it goes down im happy, if it goes up, im happy.

Nano is a total disaster, the tech is garbage, made by one single mediocre guy that worked on the project part time, until a gang of Italian scammers did a bitconnect and later exit scammed with the nano devs, with tens of millions of dollars in their pockets.

The project never functions, this is the latest fo their usual node crashes, just a few days ago: medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994

Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case"
quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins

They have insane legal problems:
Tech, marketing, management is a trainwreck:
archive.is/Vva8Z

Pic, Nano hodler getting assraped since January 2018, buying some more, while screaming "2 da MooOOOooon!!"

Attached: Nano hodler getting assraped.jpg (750x600, 87K)

ALL these pro-Nano comments are organized and planned, pic, NONE of them are organic.

Attached: Nano Boomers.jpg (652x364, 42K)

cope

Nanoids behave like crazed death cult members, and not analytical tech investors. Nano is all hype, dreams, insane rumours and tech that does not work and can never scale to global adaptation. 756 TPS is a joke. Even if they can squeeze the failed tech 10x and do 7 560 TPS, it is far, far away from VISA's 56 000. Competitors are working on millions of transactions per second: ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/

Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

Attached: Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.png (760x400, 329K)

if only you knew how wrong you are.

Attached: fudboi.png (619x417, 54K)

idiots literally bought this POS at over $3 just a month ago.

Idiots literally bought this POS at over $30 just a year ago.

Idiots never learn. That said the price to buy in is at $1. Give or take a 10 or 15 cents in either direction. Buying at any point before is just throwing money away.

Pic, typical insane nano rumour, Bitconnect style.

Attached: Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.jpg (612x122, 16K)

>if only you knew how wrong you are.
Okay, show me your counter argument(s), based on logic and facts, not your usual nano mudslinging, nano trash talk and nano hysteria. Try to operate as normal tech investors and not bitconnect zombies.

Attached: 1535090993775.jpg (960x2117, 716K)

Nanoids are the worst investors. Pic related.

Attached: 1535065112297.png (1208x448, 97K)

A little ever one month ago ALL major exchanges was down for weeks, due to node problems and crashes. Last week we had another node crash with another failed upgrade: medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994

Pic is comment from lead dev, promising all node problems will be fixed very soon. Comment was made in 2014...

Attached: 2014. Soon all Node Problems will be fixed.png (1035x174, 15K)

Nano is a shitcoin with failed tech (archive.is/Vva8Z), picked up and pushed by italian scammers. Nano is bitconnect 2.0, pic.

Attached: Another Delusional Nano rumour.jpg (1171x92, 18K)

the run will begin before the end of next week at the latest, but it will be top 5 on CMC before December

You base that on what? Voodoo? Tarot cards? Your mum told you? Heard it in the local pawn shop?

Are you the idiot behind this?

How do you motherfuckers have such a high resolution? Are you using one of those 8K Macs or something?

Use zoom in function in your browser before taking screen shot.

delude anal bead coiners. can't trick me into buying your shitcoin.

True, it totally destroyed the community. Only the deluded crazies and psychopaths are left.

Don't worry, guys. It's still coming some hours from now. Less than 13 hours for sure.
You know I would never lie to you fellow anons.

>12 posts by this ID

>12 posts by this ID
And you unable to defend your nano shitcoin, despite 12 opportunities to do so.

What's the use? You are just gonna ignore it and spam the same shit again, thread after thread. I seriously wonder what drives you to dedicate such a large portion of your life to someone as ridiculous as this.
I honestly don't care if you hate or love Nano or whatever. You just bring the already low quality of this board down every time you post.

>only have a FEW MORE MINUTES to buy NANO before it takes off in the bullrun of the decade
>post is now 10 hours old

kek

Keep running, nanofag. You are promoting a shitcoin, originally promoted by the italian scammers.

Nano is bitconnect 2.0

>The project never functions, this is the latest fo their usual node crashes, just a few days ago
“Many of the services, exchanges or node operators who faced these issues backported to v15.2 until the issue could be identified and resolved and the network continued to operate normal”

K

>Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case"

Gave no actual argument to back his claims. K.

>They have insane legal problems

I believe Bitgrail has insane legal problems, yes.

Are you going to post this garbage daily?

>“Many of the services, exchanges or node operators who faced these issues backported to v15.2 until the issue could be identified and resolved and the network continued to operate normal”
Enjoy, moron. archive.fo/v2noA
So, the idiots at nano did not even manage to do an upgrade, without their usual crash. You find that normal and nothing to worry about. You are not a tech investor, nano death cult follower, you are a braindead gambler with zero analytical skills.

>Gave no actual argument to back his claims.
Vitalik Buterin gave also no argument when he said Bitconnect was a scam. So you expect a peer reviewed science paper, moron?

>I believe Bitgrail has insane legal problems, yes.
Again do some research, here psycho, please do comment:
1. boards.Jow Forums.org/biz/thread/11130430/
2, >Are you going to post this garbage daily?
I warned against Bitconnect. I will warn against Nano. That is obviously a problem for you. Go somewhere else and scam, and take your deranged and psychotic followers with you. Some of them need mental care.

>Enjoy, moron
Damn you’re right. This is the first time in history an upgrade ever came with bugs. How did I not realize this. Wow.

>So you expect a peer reviewed science paper, moron?
No, just something to back your claims. Buffett thought the internet was a fad and would die out but he was wrong and he’s a very trustworthy source as it comes to investing. So no I don’t care what someone says without a logical argument.

>Again do some research, here psycho
I saw the post and I will agree the whole Bitgrail situation was handled poorly. But I did not see the insane legal issues you speak of

>Damn you’re right. This is the first time in history an upgrade ever came with bugs. How did I not realize this. Wow
This is systematic

>Buffett thought the internet was a fad and would die
Not relevant. Former head of engineering at Facebook knows coding. Combine that with the constant node crashes and perpetual lies about 7 000 TPS, when reality is from 100 to 756 TPS

>But I did not see the insane legal issues you speak of
Show it to any legal expert. It is a horror show. The guarantees given by the Nano devs, despite proven knowledge of the opposite, is absurd.

>This is systematic
So it’s one of those systematic failures where the system keeps running right?

>Not relevant. Former head of engineering at Facebook knows coding.
Did he say something about the code? I missed that. And does 750 tps on a testnet mean that it can never exceed that amount?

>Show it to any legal expert
So what laws were broken again?

>no argument
He can't have an argument because you don't have one either. If you think crypto as a currency is the goal, you have not understood it.

>If you think crypto as a currency is the goal, you have not understood it.
it is literally the opposite. if you think crypto is anything but P2P currency. then you have not understood it.
>muh dapps
what a retard

I don’t think it’s the only use case for crypto. I think many industries can benefit from block chain technology and I’m excited to see those changes come over time.

However, I do see a very large use case for crypto as currency. Having a decentralized method to control the movement of funds internationally with limited to no cost and faster transaction times seems to have a ton of benefit. If you disagree, I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Kek, how ironic. We all know it’s you who made that thread, false flagger.

>So it’s one of those systematic failures where the system keeps running right?
Does this look like running?
archive.fo/v2noA
Nano is hardly ever used. What is average TPS now, 0.73 TPS? When has nano ever been stress tested? Is nano audited, if not, why not?

>Did he say something about the code?
He can make a qualified assessment of nano due to his proven technical background, unlike your ridiculous Buffet comparison

>And does 750 tps on a testnet mean that it can never exceed that amount?
Even if you can 10x the TPS, it still is insanely behind competitors like VISA 56 000 TPS and ETH with tentative 1 million TPS

>So what laws were broken again?
silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-4-6-DE-1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT-1.pdf

Nano is love. Nano is life. Wish I had never diversified into other alts but now I'm rolling with what I got. Should still be enough to make it

Another shizo nanoid with mental problems. Do you have to be mental to join your nano death cult?

Quiet, S.

>and ETH with tentative 1 million TPS
... oh yeah that's right, "tentative". That's the word.

How many TPS does ETH currently have? I think it's pretty fucking far from 700, let alone a million.

Colin is one mediocre dude that was working part time on nano until the italian scammers pumped and dumped nano.

ETH has the by far largest and best dev community. If anybody can do one million TPS scaling, it is them. You don't believe tech evolve. You believe we will be stuck with Nano's 756 TPS forever? For all eternity? Are you on drugs?
cryptovest.com/news/vitalik-buterin-says-ethereum-will-process-1-million-transactions-per-second-eventually/

>How many TPS does ETH currently have?
Nano is a proven failure, with no plan to overcome the scalibility problem. Except for selling false 7000 TPS claims and insanely inadequate TPS to gullible nano "investor" morons. Just like bitconnect. Nano is a shitcoin and a scam. Confirmed by the Italian scammer himself, bomber.

This is the thread for you:

>Does this look like running?
Seems to be working right now

>When has nano ever been stress tested?
Looks like Aug 17th
google.com/amp/s/coingape.com/nano-network-stress-testing-bitcoin-superstore-support/amp/

>audited
For what exactly?

>qualified assessment
That was a qualified assessment?

>10x TPS
Not sure if anyone said 7000 TPS was the ceiling

>silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-4-6-DE-1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT-1.pdf

Well 1, that’s a civil action, not criminal. And 2, I doubt it would go anywhere considering NANO isn’t a security and Bitgrail isn’t a qualified custodian. Again, not happy how all of that went down but I doubt any criminal legal action will come of it.

you made that thread, retard.

>Seems to be working right now
With close to zero usage.

>Looks like Aug 17th
That's not a stress test

>For what exactly?
The code hasn't been audited by an established software security company. That should tell you something.

>That was a qualified assessment?
Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case"

>Not sure if anyone said 7000 TPS was the ceiling
Nano says pretty much nothing and the unhinged nano community and scammers ramble on about 7000+ TPS. All fluff, hot air and scamming.

>Well 1, that’s a civil action, not criminal
It will be criminal as well. Multiple pending and coming lawsuits. Civil and criminal. What they did was absolutely disgusting. Their behavior post BitGrail, even worse.

Remember what the doc said about your delusions.

ETHEREUM IS NOT GOING TO HAVE 1 MILLION TPS
THIS IS CONFIRMED
HOLT FUCKING SHIT PLEASE STOP
THEY SAID IT COULD BE POSSIBLE TO INITIATE 1 MILLION IN A SECOND. THEY CURRENTLY HAVE NO PLANS TO ACTUALLY EXECUTE 1 MILLION TRANSACTIONS IN A SECOND. NANO IS CURRENTLY AHEAD IN TPS AND WILL INFINITELY SCALE LIKE THEY PLAN TO DO. ETH HAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PURPOSE
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS?
PLEASE
FUCK
OFF

>need to dump bags
>Makes post to buy
You buy, market dumps.

More insane ramble from the nano death cult
1. Where is it confirmed that Ethereum does NOT work on solutions to reach 1 million TPS?
2. Nano can " INFINITELY SCALE". Really? Show me your documentation.
3. "DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS", who are "we"? The organized, crazy nanoids from plebbit and discord spamming Jow Forums?

>Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case"
My sides. Did you really run out of responses and started repeating your dialog? An actual NPC

Attached: 126DF1D5-3CB3-4EA6-8ABA-1CF0F4C193F5.png (447x438, 401K)

>zero usage
Crypto in general has very low usage in comparison to a lot of things. Does that mean it won’t have more usage in the future?

>not a stress test
Then what was it?

>audited
Have they declined an audit? That would be alarming, yes.

>qualified assessment
I read what he said. What I don’t think you understand is that is hardly considered a qualified assessment. More like a unbased opinion from a qualified person.

>lawsuits
We’ll see but I doubt anything will come of it again. The US is the most litigious country on the planet and you can sue anybody for just about anything. Doesn’t mean anything’s going to happen

tell me how nano can infinately scale and illl go all in right now. they only got 700 tps when they tested it. thats low as fuck. how can they scale it? genuinely wanna know. i like nano. but if it really cants infinately scale its worthless.

I'm a nano maximalist. Obvious top 10 coin simply because of arbitrage.

The other guy insisted that former head of engineering had as little expertise on tech as Buffet. I had to repeat the facts. Your comment is the typical low-IQ nano ramble I am so used to. Nano is Bitconnect 2.0. Same idiotic people, same delusions, same nasty responses and people.

>24 posts by this ID
Hello, there! I would just like to notify you that you have been continuously posting in this thread for over 6 hours and 40 minutes. Remember to always take a break from time to time!

>Crypto in general has very low usage in comparison to a lot of things
I.e. that you can use nano now, despite consant node crashed, is meaningless.

>Then what was it?
Amateurs using higher than normal volume and falsely claim it is a stress test for scammers claiming to produce the next global currency

>Have they declined an audit? That would be alarming, yes.
Who would offer them free audit? Do you have any clue what you are talking about? Rambling on about global currency and no third party audit whatsoever, and you find that OK as a tech investor?

>More like a unbased opinion from a qualified person.
I doubt he would make such a public statement with zero assessment. I also doubt he will write a peer reviewed science paper to substantiate his assessment.

>The US is the most litigious country
Multiple lawsuits. Multiple countries.

LOL are you paid FUD or are you trying to suppress the price to accumulate?

Who cares what some rando engineer thinks... most engineers I know missed bitcoin and have gone from middle class to lower middle class and don't even notice as they give all their work away in exchange for a secondary asset class share.

>gone from middle class to lower middle class
Really? We are talking about the HEAD of engineering at Facebook.

There's multiple "head of engineering". It's like VP at a bank. It's for resume padding because people assume you are bffs with zuck.

Yeah, "from middle class to lower middle class". Head of engineering at Facebook. Sounds plausible for you, right? You will rather listen to italian scammers and a mediocre guy making cryptocurrency at the kitchen table, part time, while hording millions of them for himself and his friends, and the rest he gives away for free as no one in their right mind will pay for them, until the Italian scammers came along.

This. The smell of curry and poo is overwhelming.

K bro this is going nowhere so you win this internet argument lol.

I wish you the best of luck but I’m still holding on to my NANO

OK, best of luck to you too. Have a nice day.

Does Lenocinium have bathrooms or shitting streets?

I read the source code and realized it's legit. Good luck appealing to authority though. I'll be accumulating.

This guy with 28 posts sounds exactly like one of the guys on the Nano Market discord when he's bearish. Then when he's bullish he sings all of Nano's praises.

I guess I can appreciate the levels you are willing to take it to *try* and motivate the prices but seriously bro....

what people say on a niche Mongolian basket-weaving forum has very little effect on the actual market.

Every time I go to Nano threads and read the comments from the desperate nano hodlers, the stench of street shitting, curry and dirty hippies is overwhelming. Shit coin. Shit smell

Do you seriously believe he is from Nano Market discord? The stupidity....

We also believe he is (You)

rofl.... This.

>This guy with 28 posts sounds exactly like one of the guys on the Nano Market discord when he's bearish
Nano idiots. No surprise there.Take your fucking stinking shitcoin and stuff it.

>We also believe he is (You)
Who's 'we'?

Typical Nano coward, running away, as always.

bruh

>bruh
I've made 2 comments and I'm a girl -_-

Nano - most stupid community EVA!

Also the most important thing a lot people can't realize yet:

Soon, brainblocks will have created a fiat ramp for nano. Together with brainblocks point of sale the following is possible:

Merchants can accept Nano via their smartphone and get USD via the brainblocks exchange. Automatically.

They can choose to take the nano or take the USD equivalent.

Do you even realize what impact that will have?

That's the biggest thing ever happened in crypto.
> Send nano -> receive dollar !!!

>bringing up post count and saying you're a girl
terrible larp fag
>DEEERRRPPPPPPFFFFFTTFHHHH

you may be the most retarded poster on Jow Forums, and that's saying something.

Nano is just EOS without:
>Smart contracts
>An active development community
>Competent developers
>Institutional investors
>The ability to scale via side chains
>A self-contained digital economy
>A built-in incentive for nodes to operate and secure the network

Literally why does this coin even need to exist?

>you may be the most retarded poster on Jow Forums, and that's saying something.
Psychological projection. Go fuck yourself nano moron.