Reminder, if you're actually purchasing or longing btc right now you're a brainlet and I can't fucking wait for 5...

Reminder, if you're actually purchasing or longing btc right now you're a brainlet and I can't fucking wait for 5.8k to break because of so many retards that look at the chart and think "ROCK SOLID SUPPORT LOOK IT CAN'T BE BROKEN"

>LOL dude just buy 6k and sell 7k forever ez money

This drop is what's necessary for all the moonkids to fuck off. That 6k floor is what still gives people hope, if we break that then there will be no "floor" to build hope on, and we might stop seeing the remnants from the wave of people trying to get rich quick.

>inb4 fuck off bobo

The trend is your friend. Yes, there will come a time either sooner or later when the bull market truly starts again, and I'll most likely lose money on a short I was in at the time. But I'll have made so much by that point and through proper risk management that I'll take the hit and start longing the dips. Lrn2Trade.

Attached: 1537393394942.png (800x500, 302K)

gl, its not gonna happen though

Why are bears always so angry?

They constantly need approval, they want you to hear what they say and not call them retarded, this guy is so afraid and retarded it's not even funny.

Been hearing this since February it might happen but until then. Im unironically

>LOL dude just buy 6k and sell 7k forever ez money

This guy gets it

Cringe and bluepilled. I hope you go all in before the 6k support line is broken so i can see all of you lose at least 10% of your money

"So many retards that look at the chart"

>Can't even sense his own irony

top fukn kek you TA fag

Nice so the target range for closing the short is between 5.8k and -8k?

BTC noob here,

whats the best/cheapest way to buy BTC - i want to be ready for when it crashes

It won’t happen. Jews obviously bought Around 5500.

How do I reddit gold?

notice how its only bears posting these kind of angry posts. no matter which way you swing whether its bear or bull youre always going to read the charts in a way that benefits your view, outlook, and desires.

LOL are you the jackass who commented 2 weeks ago about being a genius and shorting at x100 leverage from $7200 down to $5800?

Believe in chainlink

Believe in Kek's Caliphate on earth.

Praise be to him.

Attached: The prophet.jpg (900x600, 218K)

Why do you think this market will perform like everyone expects it to? We're gonna Bart up, and we're gonna Bart down. But only enough to obliterate shorts and longs

some1 plz

Let me redeem myself kek

Attached: 1537352614125.png (975x975, 605K)

DOUBLE SEVENS ARE THE HOLIEST PAIR

PRAISE BE TO KEK.

Attached: The prophet 2.png (484x750, 288K)

Whenever you're ready bobo feel free to crash it so I can scoop up cheaper coins. Thanks bro.

Attached: bobo.png (624x557, 169K)

I used to be a bull but then the market dropped so much that i said fuck it and went full bobo. Is going full bobo bullish? And if i find it bullish, am i a bull now? And if im a bull now, is this bearish? Im confused

Same

>many retards that look at the chart and think "ROCK SOLID SUPPORT LOOK IT CAN'T BE BROKEN"

If this were true, why are shorts nearly at an all time high?