Boss lied about my wages

I need some advice on how to proceed.

I'm a university student and for the last three years I've worked for one business. Last November we got a new owner/boss, so I bet I'll only be able to get money back as far as him being my boss goes; I doubt I'll get what I'm owed from the previous boss.

I've been under the impression I'm being paid $9.50/hr. For a year and a half now. I accidentally peeped a payroll and saw I was only being paid $9/hr. After further digging, I discovered I've only been making that for a few months. Prior to about July, I've been making $8.75. So here's where I need advice.

Tomorrow I plan to confront my boss and tell him he owes me the difference. We have verbally agreed in being paid 9.5 in the past, and I've told that figure to other coworker's when asked what I make. If (/when) my boss refuses to pay me the difference in wages, what can I do to get my money? Is this scenario a valid reason to take him to court? I'm probably quitting over this so I'm not worried about burning bridges. Thanks for the help

Attached: IMG_6834.png (1136x640, 766K)

How the fuck have you not looked at your pay slips until now OP

>verbal agreement
you can't buddy, your a dumbass for not checking each and every paycheck from the start
poor deserve to be poor

Call Judge Judy.

Seriously, if they're interested they'll pay you 5k plus hotel/airfare + whatever you get in court.

Based as fuck Judy will help you.

She’ll help you extra if you’re a lil cutie OP I heard she likes lil cutie boys like you

I've seen what gets deposited into my account and have raised concern that it's the correct amount before but my boss showed me some papers and explained how I was wrong then. Clearly I shouldn't have been so trusting and demanded further proof. Plus, when your deposits are consitant it looks like the math always checks out :/.

Confirmed, I might lmao

man imagine getting fucked by judge judy. the absolute pinnacle of any males sexual conquest

Kek be with you.

Attached: the prophet 4.png (500x517, 251K)

Ok I'll close my eyes and dream but I'd also like this to be a helpful thread so please don't derail it with lewd judy

It’s alright OP I’m on your side, I hope you learnt your lesson however. I’m Australian so our laws are different but I assume that, unfortunately, unless you have your “agreed” wage on paper there’s not much you can do.

>that name
>those ending post numbers
Spooked but blessed

well desu you got the help already. take it to judge judy.
lol but seriously you probably should get the 9.50 agreement in writing on an actual contract. if he refuses then find another job and quit. dont work for a dishonest nigger like that.

Praise be

Attached: the prophet 3.png (500x585, 249K)

This dude is doing some weird shit. Check random posts and you'll see him posting to other things
It makes no sense
And then he does this
What is he trying to accomplish

What
The
Ever
Living fuck

Let you imagination run wild user

Attached: 9EB5D234-4534-438E-99F9-9730E9AF991C.jpg (600x812, 58K)

There's 0% chance of any paper trail about this. Just several different spoken confirmations over this year :( I've even talked with my boss and old boss about my personal struggles and was even denied a raise by this boss after explaining my unique value to the business and the length of time I've worked proving my loyalty. I feel so betrayed. This young man learned today: your boss is not your friend.

No you can’t sue over hearsay you idiot. Check your pay stubs from now on. Direct deposit isn’t an excuse. Also, never share what you make with your coworkers you imbecile.

This thread is a joke right?

OP is confirmed for autist.

not worth going to court over unless its judge judy, not worth getting it to a 'REE' fest with new owner that you didnt even sign the original contract with

just quit and try to get a job in the industry that youre studying in

got dayum are there nudes of her

Let the feast begin

Attached: The prophet 2.png (484x750, 288K)

>biz moving so slow people can now correctly get dubs
crypto is actually dead

why shouldnt you share what you earn with your co-workers?

imo this is just boomer/jew forced culture pushed onto everyone so they never learn if theyre being screwed over or not.

I suppose you could take what you’ve saved up and put it in Link, that will probably x10000 what you’ve missed out on

Quit while you're ahead, chaos prophet
Inless you count my entire life as a joke then no it's a serious thread
I'm going into politics and my state has no age requirements anyways so fuck it ok. Even if not tho I'll still probably quit over this; this feels like theft
I held off and still don't with some but this particular coworker felt they were being underpaid so I shared what I [thought i] make for a reference

I'm too uneducated to do this :(
Feast??

I wish, hot mama!

Attached: 2B735D27-C65A-4268-A2C7-9B94F75CF2B1.jpg (315x467, 28K)

Quick way to get yourself fired if you cause an uproar. I’d highly advise against it.

wait you understand that you have to pay taxes right?

what gets deposited into your account = your wage - taxes

My boss is clearly a spineless nigger and I'll probably quit anyways so I don't care about this

Try to create some form of proof. Send an email saying that the $9.5 isnt enough and you want to discuss a raise. Or you can record your conversation when you confront him

I say a payroll stub for X hours at Y amount. I didn't look at what was deposited and realize I've been cheated, I saw that I was being paid less than promised

Ooohhh this is good. Could a text work also? I could be a nigger right back and text him, say 9.5 isn't enough and get him to reply "yadada I can't give you more" and THEN bring this up?

well obviously dont share to brag about it....

ill give you an example:
me - feeling like i dont earn as much as a should
- consult colleague/work friend, let him know my situation, tell him you think youre underpaid, tell him what youre earning
friend - dayum youre getting fucking cucked workfriend
OR - dayum thats more than what im getting desu!!!!
me - im going to ask for a payrise
OR - you should ask for a payrise!

yeh thats right. so you get payed 10 hours for 9.5, means you get payed 95 bucks. after that you pay taxes which come out automatically, and only 80 bucks ends up in your account. you didnt get screwed, you payed taxes you autist god DAMN

FOR FUCKS SAKE

The problem int what you described. The problem is I worked 10 hours under the impression of making 9.5 but was actually making 8.75, so after taxes I had 75, but was assured that was correct

OP I sued my former employee for the same reason.
It is the same story you can sue him only for what you can prove.

You can already prove that you werent paid enough with your account statements.
Now you need to prove that he did promise you a $9.50/hr fee.

Unless you can do that, I wouldn't bother and simply look for another job, if he has been deceiving you like this, chances are he is deceiving you on a whole lot other things and that you are practically working for free.