Will money solve this?

Will money solve this?

Attached: loomer.png (1440x1440, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7DScLovFUAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you do this to me op

Delete this. NOW

Attached: 1537015400856.png (600x600, 405K)

no

fuck you

It's too real

How?

God is that you?

I am unironically a millionaire 26 year old with exactly all these problems before and after I got my money. It’s maybe worse now because I don’t have a wagecuck existence to distract me anymore

haha wow, this one is pretty accurate.
money no, not really. growing up will.
that means keep trying to do stuff and don't be emotional about the results you are getting.
be patient.
keep working and look at long-term results.
want a girlfriend? keep going on dates, keep treating them like human beings. when it does not work out, which is 95% of the time, don't take it personal, you just don't fit together
when it comes to your professional life, go on interviews, take on tasks that challenge you. don't worry about failure, you are getting somewhere.
stop smoking weed if it is too much of a crutch.
get stable, more and more stable, and when you feel ready take some shrooms and enjoy the insights. meet likeminded people who likes to have discussions about the things you are interested in, slowly but surely, get to know poeple.

people like this are small egomaniacs and live in an illusion where their performance in life is not indicative of their worth

first doomer now this.
Memes are closing in

bro, you're a genius dude!

tfw this is me

Attached: 1514278581998.jpg (264x282, 10K)

>a human life is only worth the number digits in their bank account

Attached: nunpc.png (1000x1000, 70K)

Fuuuukkkkk this hits too much.

>knows he's smarter than others ignores that he has nothing to show for it

Yep, I think this is like 90% of the population lol.

Add

>Thinks he's going to make it in Crypto and will likely kill himself if it doesn't pan out.

Holy shit. What causes this? What is it called?

Guys, I need answers

Mental illness

Which one. Besides the shot that gets oddly personal im like a 90 percent match and its been a struggle forever

man this is some cringey shit.

god damn i should kill myself

>Will money solve this?

haha nope
although depending on how you get the money, the skills you needed to develop n order to become wealthy might solve it. probably not though

>performance in life is... indicative of their worth

that means I can eat babies!

Can’t relate

FUKIN DELET

Attached: EB313F22-D730-4AB2-9DF6-E6131EAC062B.png (228x221, 79K)

I seriously feel we're are living as a hivemind together

Im filling in all of these. The one thing that's keeping me is to make it. Unironically when i do,i'll just marry,make 4 or 5 beautiful white kids and then kill myself.

This is not funny. Delete it RIGHT NOW.

Man, that's good. So true, I never had any real friends or made any effort to hang out with my friends at school.

Attached: 1537302863162.png (5000x4580, 1.62M)

> it isn't how good you are, it is how wily you are
> reality is some kind of maze, it isn't to the swift that the race goes, it's to the thoughtful, the careful, the one who can piece it all apart

youtu.be/7DScLovFUAk

Doesn't describe me at all

Attached: tcgm3rwbxmwz.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Everything is okay. You don't have to perform for others according to their standards. It's okay to be everything in that pic. You may want to change some things but it's no use feeling guilty or ashamed or inferior. Or anxious of not being something you don't want to be. Check your motives and steadily start moving on. The pleasure and respect you get is not measured in how far you have gone, it's deserved by staying in the state of transformation. It's a mystery, you don't know who is it that's going to come out of it. Take the chance user, transform