H-Hey guys... remember me?

I used to be so popular here...

Attached: odn_disgrace.jpg (2301x1745, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odinblockchain.org/
twitter.com/odinblockchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every once and a while you see a chart that makes you salivate uncontrollably

no i forgot about you like my therapist advised

Faggot

cant wait for my 2.5x to dump my bads on first pump in November

and sometimes you see one like OP's

By the way, I looked it up just now, and it seems the ODN devs weren't satisfied with only one scam, so they are doing a new one called "ODIN"
>odinblockchain.org/
>twitter.com/odinblockchain
I'm sure this is going to go well...

Attached: ODIN.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I never even bothered to cash out the stack I have of this because it's worthless

topkek

give it away
make a contest thread where people make memes according to your specifications in exchange for shitcoins

holy fuck, i remember when ico was shilled here heavily. I thought about investing but saw their whitepaper was literally one powerpoint slide with like 10 bullet points. Then somehow this absolute scam of a coin went on this crazy run when it got listed on an exchange and proceeded to dump like crazy to current state of absolute rekt.

this is the only coin to ever make me seriously consider suicide. fuck you biz for shilling it to me

How much did you lose?

i hope the sec puts these scammers in a fucking jail cell with 12 different dick sized tyrones

(different id, but im the same user)
lost 6k, but that was around 85% of almost all i had saved at the time since im a poorfag. thankfully i made it all back with some lucky trades (then lost almost half again thanks to this bear market).
i could be very well off if it wasn’t for this shitcoin

idk looks like a healthy correction to me.

Damn that's quite a big loss. Happy to hear you are back on your feet fren. Don't kys over shitcoins

ARY was my shitcoin that did it to me

Blessed pasta

The most fucking retarded part of this is that some random made a mockup of what the UI could look like, and it was fucking awesome. The team could have literally handed the project to pajeets, said "Make this UI and tie it to a messenger app and a Monero clone" and they would have had a working fucking product!
The suspiciously high launch price after the ICO didn't even sell out showed that these faggots just wanted to dump from scratch, but it's just fucking retarded considering how easy it would have been for them to actually build what they had proposed, even a shitty version.

"popular" meaning few pajeets shilled it for a week and you fell for it
SFYL, should have listened to the LINK shills

Attached: 1537128966018.jpg (770x840, 492K)

Cup & handle forming

Stop reminding me that I've spent the past 2 years chatting with the exact same people here kek

I fucking loved ODN. I invested 1 BTC worth in the ICO and cashed out almost 5 BTC in the end on cryptopia.

Thanks and so long suckers

Attached: 1536611125334.png (800x750, 106K)

report this as a scam to deadcoins.com

unironically ODN helped me in the bear market.
Had around 2k. After it went to shit I sold some OMG to get 10k for a masternode. When the market went full bear, ODN held better than OMG. Once I decided to sell, I didn't want to get back in OMG so I went in Holo. Holo mooned like a motherfucker and I recouped all my loses.

Attached: 1536808736042.jpg (1100x700, 210K)

I think PRL still hurts more for me...

~Hai Hai
Guys I have a gem for you it's called Obsidian, it's a neat messaging app, also buy airswap!
HAI

Looks like it has found its bottom

I made a lot of fuck ups in my time in crypto
But I will always be proud of myself for dumping my ODN bags at the very top

One of the shittest of shitcoins, a true biz classic