Constellation

We've had alot of Constellation threads going on on biz, now they are doing a plebbit AMA, lets throw them all our legitimate questions sirs

reddit.com/user/ConstellationLabs/comments/9go5pp/hey_reddit_the_team_building_the_constellation/

Attached: 1537208249340.png (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xjn6Te7Twg4
reddit.com/r/constellation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they need to burn coins

just ask them if they will I guess

some good questions. lets see. not even possible for me to dump without killing the price. rip

why is wyatt so handsome?

I work for an Amazon cloud service provider competitor, good to see we (US I mean) finally catch on. What I heard of looks impressive technucally, but it's also too centralized

afaik here an early adopter who went to mine and trade professionally gathered a crew of tech experts around himself to make it big.
Then he was frustrated that the techies would know about distributed computing and he's the pleb and left.

They are reconsidering the token economics. I doubt you will get a more informative answer than that but you can try. The community had mentioned this enough and they are aware the metrics make it look like a huge scam so they are reevaluating.

Anyway, have you guys seen the TC Disrupt Videos? Pretty cool shit. This team is chad as fuck.
youtu.be/xjn6Te7Twg4

Bought a stack and now the volume is too low to sell again ... reluctant holder status

shitcoin imho. they fucked up big time with that coin distribution. will never touch

True. Major red flag. Remove that and I will invest a couple of 100K easily.

Give it time, desu.

Major ongoing accumulation for months now. Watch the trade history on kucoin for a while if you don't believe me.

To anyone on the fence about picking some up, notice how weak the fud is. They've had months to pick it apart and the best they can do is mention volume and make unsubstantiated complaints about tokenomics that are objectively better than many billiob+ cap coins.

By the time noteworthy volume shows up the current price will be a distant dream

Checked, based and redpilled. This is one of maybe 7 or 8 projects in this space that have serious 100-1000x potential imho.

weak fud? tokenomics are uttely fucked, too many competitors who are ahead tech-wise, whale dumping, team full of SV stoners who kiss VC ass. ill pass thanks

check the upcoming ama, drop some questions if you want, sub on plebbit to see the ama answers tomorrow:

reddit.com/r/constellation/

It's true that other projects like Ripple are high despite fucked up economics, but those got there before 2017. This doesn't fly anymore and nobody incesting in correlation is safu of large holders dumping it to -50%. It's valid fuck, instment here is high risk high reward

LMAO what a braindead kid

> tokenomics utterly fucked
tons of other projects mooned with worse metrics, also they are considering a token burn

> too many competitors are ahead tech-wise
yeah, but with old, unscallable tech. also this is why it has great moon potential. there are only a handful of competitor ALL together. "too many" L M A O lay off the drugs

> whale dumping
like any other project in crypto, great fud quality 11/10

> team full of SV stoners who kiss VC ass
again, lay off the drugs mate. team full of potential with good background who are connected to highly tired enterprises like IBM and Mozilla, that got the Hello Kitty guy as ambassador, the guy who made a fucking stupid cat sell WORLDWIDE and valued at 6.5b$.

Its funny having people like you though, makes for good entertaining. Don't worry, you can pass, no one wants your 184$ in.

im with you that the project might be good. but the token distribution is shit. especially with the current market sentiment. nobodies gonna buy and hodl yolo a token with this bad tokenomics. in a bull this might be a complete other scenario. but yeah. i will be around and see if they burn "enough" any maybe grab a bag when markets direction is changing

i am sitting on 75 million HOT and cashed out my initial investment already, keep coping faggot. HOLO is taking off in the space, so much so that even big projects like Cardano shit their pants and FUD, while DAG got dumped below ICO price and won't likely recover in this market, 2017 is over pleb.

>tokenomics are uttely fucked
I am inclined to agree with this but they are aware that people feel this way and are reconsidering it.
>too many competitors who are ahead tech-wise
Debatable. RChain is doing quite well but Rholang is confusing as fuck for developers. Same deal with Zilliqa. JVM gives these guys a huge advantage. No one gives a shit about slav coins like byteball. Who else are they competing with besides shitcoins like IOTA and Nano?
>whale dumping
Welcome to crypto. I consider a godsend and aim to hit top 100 wallets by EOY.
>team full of SV stoners who kiss VC ass
They are marketing their product to companies who are actually going to use it. After they develop a functioning android app they can start targeting plebs to run nodes.
>ill pass thanks
Sorry to hear that. Please do keep them on your radar.

lmao holofuck fudding competitor

How low can you go

I think it goes without saying that HOT is also very likely to blow up. This and HOT are my two biggest holds. I hope everyone else here owns both. This just happens to still have an insanely low marketcap and higher return potential.

Difference is holo already mooned
DAG has huge potential to reach holo's current cap in this bear market.

Holo waits for new money now, its impossible to go to 500m$

While DAG can easily x10-x20 by just spreading awareness.

No one said holo is trash so I dont understand why you are so butthurt but yeah