This shit is going to make us so fucking rich

This shit is going to make us so fucking rich

Attached: 62FB0636-6503-444E-9F36-D42E2C8E9BBB.png (374x372, 95K)

were all gonna make it!

Attached: PicsArt_09-20-12.30.19.jpg (1084x1080, 240K)

It actually boggles my mind how easy it would be for all of Jow Forums to get rich off this coin... and how few of us are actually going to make it.

$100 inevitable.

Attached: 1537031557772.png (640x640, 16K)

>we read your white paper and create a convincing thread with believable discussion

This isn't discussion; we're openly shilling. That's how confident we are in 0xBTC. =) We don't have the money to pay people to promote our token. It's all love.

>this shit is going to make us so fucking rich!
>we are all gonna make it!

Sure thing Rajesh. Totally organic discussion there. Completely fits in with Jow Forums board culture. Now, POO IN IT

oh yeah it have too be serious all the time....you dont like memes and fun right gtfoh

We ARE board culture you weasel faced pleb. Fuck off back to your Chainlink containment zone

Attached: 72F2AF63-1393-4B5E-BEFB-1B4F102BD31B.jpg (360x270, 31K)

Nice grammar. I'm guessing English is your second or third language, after Urdu and Poodu?

Lol, nice try. Post hand with time stamp, you fucking shitskin

>0 hands by this ID
What did he mean by this?

stfu no pajeets allowed in 0xbtc community all bitches crying here go somewhere else nobody forces you too open the threads faggits

Attached: 20180920_094008.jpg (1405x2700, 1.26M)

based and redpilled

Downvoted.

Does anyone know when Lavawallet will be nearing completion?

You bagholders are pathetic. Shilling this absolute shitcoin. So desperate to dump you bags onto some other poor sucker.

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp and I'll buy 50k worth of 0xbitcoin right now. Not joking.

Blocked

>long initiation serif on figure 1
>letter z with stroke
>can barely write figure 9
Ok not a Pajeet. A Yuropoor. Give my regards to Mohammad. If you can't find him try phoning your wife, she knows where he is

Holy shit epic meme friend I’m going to buy some!

Paid shills belong to prison.

Lol

>you dont like memes and fun right gtfoh

Forced memes are not memes.

thx mate gonna create more

paid from what???? its no ico

Cool make sure to send them to me so I can share them

Fuck you cuck OxBTC!!!!!!!

Triggered weasel faced pkeb

0xBTC, HOT, LINK
Can you name a better memefolio?

Attached: IMG-20180919-WA0045.jpg (1400x569, 146K)

Bump

Attached: PicsArt_09-19-09.58.51.jpg (1436x1080, 268K)

Shameless bump

so much spam of this shitcoin and i haven't seen a single post even vaguely mentioning anything about what this coin even is

this is literal shit tier zero effort shilling

How new are you? The technical and philosophical aspects of this thing have been dissected to death in the last few months.

It’s bitcoin emulated on Ethereum it’s the best of both

anything that has 'bitcoin' in it and isn't bitcoin itself automatically sounds like a retarded scam to anyone who didnt swallow the koolaid associated with it
it will never work, pick a different name next time

I get it. But if you read the whitepaper the name is really just an homage to bitcoin and what satoshi envisioned. 0xbtc is the closest to btc you can get with the added benefits the ethereum network brings and hopefully continues to add. Btc was called a scam for how many years? It wasnt until a community and following grew around that it finally grew to be more than a way for ppl to buy illegal shit. 0xbtc is just doing the same damn thing, a group trying to spread and grow.

It will absolutely work, not necessarily because of the name, but because it actually brings something new into the game. Just look at shitcoins like Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond - what do they do? What's the innovation? And yet they are valued dozens of times higher than 0xBTC.

Only for brainlets like you

Based

Attached: 0xbitcoin.png (800x670, 290K)