Contract with wifey/gf

I want muh gurl and wifey to sign a contract that she had never supported me to buy cryptos.
What points should i pack into it?

Just in case we marry... and just in case if she is a crazy wamen like all of them..

She hesitated firstly about this idea (redflag) so i need to do this ASAP, if she doesnt get along with this i will dump her.

Attached: IMG_20180916_091650.jpg (651x430, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inbrief.co.uk/contract-law/duress-undue-influence-in-contracts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make sure to include the following

>you're a controlling sociopath
> you don't understand the legal concept of duress
>your brain is around the size of a lemon if you think this is anything except a paper shield
>you suck dick

in additon to that precaution you should also hide at least half your stash, moved through privacy coins. because no contract is air tight in court when a woman cries.

and here come the responses...
obvious troll, but people will respond thus encouraging him to continue shitting up the board

user i bet that ypu also signed a "paper shield" with some phone company or your landlord... what does happen if you do not go along these agreements?

a smartcontract

>paper shield
what?
every document that substantiates something is a "paper shield".

Lol. Landlord? Fuck off zoomer

inbrief.co.uk/contract-law/duress-undue-influence-in-contracts/

Threatening to end a relationship unless party B aceeds to party A's wishes is literally cited as an example of undue influence which can lead to a contract being ruled void.

Further, it seems a trait typical of zoomers to try and formulate an argument by finding an analogous situation that doesn't fit with the first (year but what about a cheese sandwich made with buckwheat, what about a pigeon flying in circles, what about my fat mother's diabetes). A little tip for life- stop doing this. Debate a point based on its own merits, not the merits of something that sort of looks the same if you squint. You'll find that my premise (OP exhibited undue influence on gf) is entirely unchanged by any contract I may have with a service provider. You're welcome, you fucking cancer

See An unenforceable contract is a paper shield. An enforcement contract is not a paper shield. Are there any other words or phrases that you want explaining to you?

well whatever the legality, its not like women can be trusted not to take half your shit in an inevitable divorce

Legally binding contracts are signed with references laws and regulations of your country.

If crypto isn't regulated as an asset in your country then it can't be protected. Then again, it's not one of the assets that is split 50/50 between the man and wife because it's not regulated.

Either way, just funnel your crypto through a privacy coin and say you lost it all. Boohoo.

Do you trust wamen?

Then i have bad news for you son.
I was with 15 women trough the last 12 years...not a single one was trustworthy.

If you a virgin and have no experience with wamen then please fuck off.
Damn im asking on Jow Forums what did i expect

Try being more autistic. It will help you fit in. Whether I trust women or not has no bearing on if threatening to end a relationship unless someone signs a contract constitutes undue influence. I literally have no idea why you think my, or anyone's, opinion about the trustworthiness of women will change how a court will view the signed contract OP is trying to produce. Can you try and explain your thought process when you wrote that post? Did you think "I'll imply he has little experience of women, that will definitely change the legal interpretation of duress"? Thanks normie

When you are not at it shilling some shitcoins
Youare an wamen and psychology expert, nice.

>thanks normie

Lol

Attached: Boomer.jpg (380x349, 30K)

>women expert
No

>psychology expert
No

>legal expert
Ding ding ding

At least some expert of a kind lmao.

However im here for ideas and not for opinions.

>What points should i pack into it?
>However im here for ideas and not for opinions.
Literal case of braindead

no dumbfuck, he is correct. this contract is stupid as fuck. prenups get shredded in family courts. she will get at least half. more because of alimony. this isn't even a orenup, just some stupid nog with a pen and paper

Ok so im breaking up if the legal system is so nicely laid out for wamen and gives a fuck about truth :)

Can prove that i bought way before we got together.

Not even married or anything.. so

/thread