Think "I made it" in crypto because my net worth is enormous (according to my standards)

>think "I made it" in crypto because my net worth is enormous (according to my standards)

>see this fat fuck wearing a WATCH that is more than my entire crypto net worth

>tfw

Attached: OB5T2Pj.png (732x958, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ablogtowatch.com/richard-mille-rm-70-01-tourbillon-alain-prost-cycling-watch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cunt will die from clogged arteries in two years. Feels good

When you're on top of the pyramid you get the fattest income

That watch is particularly ugly. I got a 5 dollars knock off watch off Ali and I'm also not fat as fuck.

kek all the money in the world can't buy you health

s t o r e
o f
v a l u e

give it a couple of years, if you have money your life expectation rises significant

That watch is over $100? What is it? It looks like a power rangers toy.

Thats like an 800k dollar watch.

Lol true. Looks like shit

>all the money in the world can't buy you health
this has been inaccurate since the dawn of modern man

in b4 steve jobs

>>see this fat fuck wearing a WATCH that is more than my entire crypto net worth
tax benefit if you spend your money

that piece of shit? it looks as if someone 3d printed it for $3 in material/time

That face so cringe, look like he gonna assault a child.

poor taste cant be fixed with wealth

thats one ugly ass watch

800k???? WTF

Can we get a link on exactly what watch it is please?

there is always a bigger fish. Fluffys net worth is probably tiny compared to some random guy you walked past this week. And his net worth is even smaller than the next whale he walked past on the street. Don't be jealous of money with wealth, go on your own path.

he will still be fat, ugly and probably unhappy user.

true happiness is not related to money above a certain treshold. it is useless to keep wasting time to generate more money when you already made it.

fluffy owns a yacht, owns two dozen businesses around the globe (half of them established before Monero). Is in contact with several high level celebrities. I very much doubt this guy is unhappy. Stop projecting. Ya'll just haters.

>how do I basic reading comprehension?

Attached: 1512467755691.jpg (350x420, 37K)

Thanks black twitter

I'm at least 99% sure this guy is a child molester

Fluffy owns sixteen Arabian thoroughbred ponies, along with twenty fourteen Arabian top of the line thoroughbred colts. Half of them before Monero, each of them producing ponies at a rate of 5 a year which sell on the open market for at least 5 million each. A few drops of semen from fluffies manège goes for several hundred thousand dollars. Insemination of mares upwards of a million dollars. Also, fluffy owns a insemination yacht which travels around the globe inseminating some of the best race horses and equine exhibition horses the world has ever seen. Stop hating. Stupid fucks.

Attached: 170px-Trottingarabiancolttwo.jpg (170x213, 12K)

Every time I see a thread from this board it just seems like you all spend your time pretending to be rich and that you made it, and the post always includes some minor made-up negative to try and counterbalance it.
>FFF- I made a million on crypto but got greedy and only cashed out with 900k.
>I'm filthy rich but this guy has more money!
Literal Indian kid-tier lies and you play pretend with them.

Underrated post.

I saw it once before but I cannot find it now. But it's really a 800k watch. Forgot the brand name.

still no clue the point was, but keep regurgitating the same missed point

I think you cannot accept some people actually made it because it would make you feel bad about yourself.

I have no reason to lie. I made this thread for fun and to trigger some responses, actually I don't give a fuck about watches or his watch. I would never pay $1000 for a watch, let alone $800k, even if I had a billion.

Was a faggot who refused medical treatment in the beginning until it was too late. Own fault.

the watch serves as contraband. A watch like this loses no value, you can travel with it without having to declare it as money, but can still trade it for 800k after you crossed customs. Whoever buys it can then sell it for almost the exact same value anywhere else in the world. Or considering this being a collectors piece even at a higher value. Try taking 800k in cash on a plane or try cashing out 800k in Monero. Plus, if it looks stupid as fuck like this watch, less chance to get robbed. The value still remains 800k+ regardless. Smart move.

Richard Mille

ablogtowatch.com/richard-mille-rm-70-01-tourbillon-alain-prost-cycling-watch/

I bet he walks around all day with the shit eating grin, probably sleeps in it too

No different from art going for millions and serving as contraband too.

Attached: 43556.jpg (300x168, 8K)

and by meme'ing him and his watch, you are basically advertising his contraband to the world and potential buyers wherever he travels. No need to take money, just a watch or two, get a buyer and have tax free cash. Easy.

well, it's a monero dev or whatever... of course he's a pedo

I know that feel, I remember back in summer of 2017 thinking wow I can now buy a ferrari, but hey someone has 10 of them, it's fucked up.

>billionair has expensive watch
Damn

He is so fucking insufferable. Looking forward to his heart attack.

he probably has access to better health care than you and will outlive you.

>*anyone remotely successful*

LOL WHAT A FUCKING FAG

Lol, it's a watch for cycling. He looks like he hasn't been on a bike since he was 8

is this some giant money laundering scheme? who the fuck would pay for this?

kind reminder man jewelry is new money tryhards

You go ahead and create the next gen anonymous privacy coin and I tell you, you deserve a 800k watch.

I assume you gained your worth by being a degenerate

These watches are like art pieces. There are only a select few of them, created by a incredibly well known and renounced watch maker. A NASA engineer probably could not reproduce the movements inside this watch (not kidding). So its akin to wearing a mona lisa around your wrist. And yes, watches like these, along with art are incredibly well known to be used in high value money laundering.

> who the fuck would pay for this?

People pay 800k for this because they need 800k in cash in another country (for example), without taking cash directly through customs All they need is a willing buyer, and since the watch will never lose its value (unless damaged), a willing buyer will likely be around in high circles.

It’s a Richard Mille. They are the watch of billionaires and start at a couple hundred k and go up. Very exotic materials, and crazy craftsmanship. I can’t remember the model. It’s a biking watch. Apparently pony bikes

FYI the watch is by Richard Mille, type RM 70-01

It also came with a bike lmao

>Note as well that this is “exclusively” a “lefty watch,” which of course means the RM 70-01 is designed to be worn on your right wrist.

He buys an 800k watch and can't even wear it the right way.

I hate people who flaunt their wealth and i also hate fat people which is why i am conflicted about monero.

you guys are too retarded to understand the purpose of a 800k watch. I give up, the collective IQ of Jow Forums is dropping every single day.

I don't mind expensive watches, i just don't like showoffs.

I was talking about horses, but who the hell cares about "fine piece of art", a $30 watch will do just fine

>overachievers, hyperconsumers and social media addicts are happy people
if you believe that i got a new ICO crowdsale to sell you
it's going to decentralize peer-to-peer transactions of bridges, guaranteed x40 yearly returns

you could throw billions into your healthcare and it would do less to cancel the destructive effect of obesity on your body than a healthy $10/day diet would

Also i believe it isn't a smart move stealing it because there are only a few of them and they are surely serialized, so once someone steals it no one would buy it, unless the thief sells it for 1/100 of its real value

Casio 4ACF Classic. Top of the line.

Depends really, famous and unique art gets stolen and sold on the black market too. Even historical artifacts. Of course the value will go down, but if you have the patience, in 20-30 years you'll likely get more back than what you paid for it on the black market today. Not a bad investment.

Did the point about money laundering sail right over your head?

Someone please post the Greek God Fluffy pose, thanks.

Sorry only have Comfy Fluffy

Attached: 1537217272657.jpg (800x800, 416K)

>Apparently pony bikes
Of, course! You can tell by looking at that physique.

STOP WITH THE FAT SHAMING

hmmmm look at those Ark ads. star sparkling face.

>zcash lmped-dicked basedboys trying to cope this hard

Attached: oijaewfio8.jpg (560x577, 136K)

What kills me about the watch isn’t judge the hideousness, some autists took one apart and did a comparison with an aide mars and the machine working is absolutely atrocious. It’s a very poor qulity manufacturing and it should be priced at 3000 USD.

I'm never jealous of fatties no matter how much money they're worth lol - gross

there will always be someone with 10x, 100x, 1000x, and very probably 10000x as much money as you OP

there will very likely always be someone with 10000x less money than you

don't let the way of the world upset you

you guys dont get why rich people spend that much on junk. When they walk into a room it's guaranteed nobody will have the same 100k piece of shit watch. He rubbing it in your face that you cant afford to spend 100k and a turd

There you go!

Jow Forums can hate all they want in my books fluffy is a hero. He made it by himself and became a fucking billionaire (or close?) just through using his own fucking brain. Something 99% of this board seems to be incapable off. You guys are complaining about a 800k watch (which was used as contraband anyways) while you'd spend the same amount of money in your first year of being rich on all kinds of stupid shit too. At least if you got that insanely rich....SEETH more you fucking dumbfucks. I hope he buys a more expensive watch so I can laugh about poor fucks be jealous (ps, I am poor too, but not jealous like you pussies).

Attached: 1526759592700.jpg (2082x1226, 343K)

Thanks! I agree. Complaining about rich people doing rich people things is bluepilled, especially when those people came from basically nothing.

It's a store of value right? Dollars go down through inflation but the price of that watch goes up.

T. Newfag trying to learn.

Yes, all expensive artwork is a store of value. The price is guaranteed to go up over time.

yes, renowned and exclusive art or jewelry often is a very safe store of value since there are very few pieces (30) and the whole world knows about their existence. Same goes for some supercars , take for example the Ferrari Enzo of which only 400 were made. Had you bought one in 2002 for 650k-800k you could sell it today for 1.2-2.2 million $ plus, depending on condition. And in 2002 you'd know it would be a worthwhile investment. It's things rich people know, poor people don't.