Will this ever recover?

I was hoping it see $100 again. I’m not certain about that anymore

Attached: DED58AAB-CDC7-43B5-99F8-BF61E815C196.jpg (532x378, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wn8QVpq-nuQ
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/93vz5g/official_ama_with_da_hongfei_and_erik_zhang_is/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it wont. even the founders left it and they are gonna ride ONT now. it did more than 5000x, what else do you want. its dead.

It will rebound. I really don't get these threads isolating a particular coin and wondering why it's down when the whole market is down. NEO will rise to around .0125 when bitcoin runs again, along with every other alt.

>in 4 years

user, I have grave news...

It will
One of the best coin around

It being build completely within the Chinese systems by the Chinese and for the Chinese I think puts it in a good position for government support and whatnot. But given the trade disputes it's going to be a while before this gather any attention as there are bigger issues at hand. I'm holding on in the mean time, plus the gas (absolutely minuscule as it is) make it a bit easier to keep too.

idk but I'm all in it

nigga u gay af

Dont sweat it bro. NEO #1 blockchain 2020.

Attached: NEOCAT11.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Why would an inferior Chink clone of Ethereum hold any value?

People are finally waking up to the China Hustle. These are going to 0 in the long term.

youtu.be/Wn8QVpq-nuQ You were saying faggot? People aren't going to listen to the same 1 guy FUD this project anymore

Attached: 1537238166379m.jpg (1024x713, 154K)

kek just keep that moving that goal post neo cucks

I feel bad for people who didn't jump out of this shit in January, like most other shitcoins btw but this one especially, 0 utlity and some pipeline dreams about fueling the chinese economy lmao, yea I'm sure the chinks will pump your bags

>hurr but government partnership
show me an example where a government or a company ever bought some shitcoins to atually use them for something.

Delusional.
These guys get it. Imagine being one of these faggots still falling for blatant chink scams.
>muh China smart economy
Anyone who still thinks NEO has any chance should be sterilized so their defective genes don't cause anymore harm to our society.

well, at least you got dubs

Look at this retard.lol Must be upset because NEO moves in huge swings and got caught at one of the tops. Its literally just him fudding NEO in every thread.

Those who bought NEO and are waiting for it to be top 5 and over $1000 next year, dont worry it'll happen. Just collect your GAS for when its $300 a piece

Attached: 1530246220116.jpg (269x188, 8K)

>I really don't get these threads isolating a particular coin and wondering why it's down when the whole market is down.
You know why. They are the majority now.

>I really don't get these threads isolating a particular coin and wondering why it's down when the whole market is down
Because the majority of the market is shit. NEO shouldn't behave like shit, SUPPOSEDLY

NEO is a shit coin. Will only go lower

>don’t worry guys it’ll happen i see hale bopp get in your bunks

>muh samefag
On what grounds did you come to that conclusion?
>$1000 NEO
>$300 GAS
Like that's ever going to happen. Neck yourself you deluded normie faggot.

Centralized Chinese scam. No real scaling plan either. It's destined to die. Sage

tfw I sold at $80 to buy VEN in January, best piece of trading I had done

screencaped
gonna post it here in a few months to warn the newfags in 2019 to not be a holdtard

Kek please screencap my posts too

$1 by December IS. STILL. ON.

Attached: 100-by-december.png (593x492, 444K)

Attached: NEOCAT9.jpg (792x554, 98K)

I just want it to go to $50 then

Because no other coin has the same fag with no new FUD. Its literally only you in these threads.lol

Go ahead and tell us how its centralized. You are a fool and I cant wait to see the financial world reject Link because of pepe the frog. Muh Rory.lmfao

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/93vz5g/official_ama_with_da_hongfei_and_erik_zhang_is/

Attached: NEO.jpg (1352x1034, 422K)

I'm not your imaginary boogieman you fucking retard.

Same lame FUD, don't buy it then faggot. NEO will be 1k by 2020.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 10.59.20 PM.png (408x390, 175K)

To add onto this, every thread, same shit.
>Chinkcoin chinkscam exit scam grrrrrrrrr me angry
Literal brainlet board

Attached: HyperThink.png (102x112, 13K)

Exactly. Its almost like this guy wants people to buy NEO because he always sounds like a retard. A literal retard.lol

>hurr durr this coin that was ten cents less than eighteen months ago should be worth a hundred bucks!

the utter delusion

Delusion is not understanding economics and browsing biz. You see giant gains and think its over because your wealth was stolen before you were born. Pro tip: $50 billion is NOTHING for a publicly traded software company in the U.S, now apply that concept to a world wide software company.

Stay mad and poor.

Pic related is the Chink "smart economy".

A golden age of information.

Lmao

Fukk

Attached: 90824ed06f814c6816efb1e5e7703382.jpg (960x889, 186K)

Remember this exchange when you realize I was right and you should have bought AMERICAN projects. Fucking faggots. Please do buy more NEO I would love to read about your suicides on the news.

holy shit i thought eating dogs was just a racist meme AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CHINKS

Topkek. Imagine thinking that chinks can do anything innovative besides come up with clever scams to hustle westerners. The richest Chinese guys I know are all drug dealers. They are damn good at hustling though I will give them that.

American projects huh? Like the ones out of Silicon Valley that are full of pajeets and chinks anyways? What about Harvard or MIT as they're full of kikes and tokens?

You're a complete dumbass if you dont think NEO is going to be top 5 because "Chinkscam". And whats funny is look at the sentiment in this thread, no one believes you because you sound like a retard.lol

Attached: 1536370542944.png (565x425, 288K)

I bought 600 NEO when it was around $7. Held through January until now like some faggot. I have over $100k now I barely have $10k. I've been in a depression since then. Like winning the lottery then losing the ticket.

Had over*

I feel ya buddy. But don't give up....i am at 30k. used to be at 120k...and that 120k was my own money...i didn't start with less

thats literally $600,000 in a year or 2 and if you hold, not only do you get the GAS that will be $300 a piece, you'll get long term capital gains tax rates because nobody is hiding $600,000.lol

HOT, DAG, RHOC and FOAM are almost entirely white teams you fucking faggot. They're also orders of magnitude more advanced than your unscalable centralized DNS clone. Pathetic.

NEO has the better technology and by the time those other chains get going, NEO will have 100,000 TPS and governments asking for help in regulating the blockchain space. Or did you not know thats why its still politically centralized while being geographically decentralized...my God you really are retarded.lmfao

NEO has literally EVERYTHING a blockchain needs to be in the top 5 and all you care about is muh chinkscam. Awesome team with millions in cash reserves. Has the blessing of Chinas government. 100,000 TPS in 2020 without sharding and DBFT, or do you not know what that means retard?

If you're really that intent on chinking yourself at least go with Zilliqa or Vite. They actually have a chance unlike your shitcoin of choice.

>muh Chinese government
>100,000 TPS in 2020 without sharding and DBFT
Will they have more than seven proof of authority nodes by then too?