Uhhh... lads, is LINK dumping on bithumb?

Uhhh... lads, is LINK dumping on bithumb?

Attached: 12312312.png (1033x613, 61K)

Yes, like every coin it's a run up then dump. Same every time 100% predictable.

see you guys at 20 cents

nothing goes up foerever

>2019
>link goes from $100 to $80
link haters:
>HAHHAHAHAHA ITS DUMPING HAHAHAHAHAHA LINKIES BTFO HAHAHAHAHA
fucking idiots

its not dumping hard enough, it is establishing a new floor frens

6000 sat is a key psychological level...if that fails it will dump

Fuck no

Link never mooned you retarded faggots
kys

Yeah it’s gonna dump

it did a 10x from november to january with ath at $1.4 but of course you are one of those who timed perfectly better pumps like tron, ven and xvg and claim that "haha dude, everything went 10000x how are you still not rich haahhha" am I rite?

The last 10 coins to list on here pumped hard before, then dumped non stop for 30 days.

especially coins under 1$

Chainlink will be worse.
Link is an esoteric project, hard to even understand, finding information in anything but English is impossible, and 99% of all the speculation is done by racist neets on Jow Forums.

Remind me why koreans would fomo?

Attached: 1533597126787.jpg (223x220, 9K)

Wishful thinking, justed swingtraders praying for a drop at the expense of others who have invested. I have zero sympathy for those that get caught and hung out Link less. The salty tears of no Linkers and justed swingtraders are tasty.

What are a couple of those?

Holding link and nothing else makes you live inside a little bubble. you treat it like its different to everything else due to emotional attachment. how fucking deluded do you sound. Swing traders will be fucked because link is some exception? Why? why is it immune to the rules idiot.

It will pump for listing then dump. Thats how the market works. there is no magic for protecting link

This is a nolinker dont be like him

Playcoin
IotChain
Cortex
Aelf
Monaco

I dont need to fucking go on

With everything that is going on with Link right now selling any Link is very risky and frankly foolish. When it doesn't drop at some point I have zero sympathy for the greed of others.

this guy is right

if no new partnerships or no news comes out, this is going back to sub 5000 levels, you might get lucky if news comes out so it will pump a bit more but i'm not counting on it, sold at 6400 and buying back in under 5500

still have 50k on my ledger so this was just playmoney, but it feels good to up my stack every time

anyone not believing, check the charts on bithumb, it's allready 5840 and going down, wait till tomorrow or weekenddip...

Oh, so literal scam shitcoins. Gotcha

I sold 50% because my return was so high holding since $0.17

Reality is no news, just a listing.

Remember the OpenLaw pump? Yeah, corrected pretty quick

Attached: sd2323.jpg (1337x885, 114K)

So exchanges are only for selling shit into oblivion?

exchanges are for any transaction that happens on their platform. They dont care about price

The dump was normal and inevitable due to the dog eaters. Just wait for it to bottom out and buy more

Better eat dog then dirty pig. Fuck you!

Did it correct quickly though? Pretty sure it slide back a couple percent, then kept going upward. That's all that happens with LINK now. It doesn't dump. It pumps, stalls, retraces slightly, establishes a new floor, then continues upwards. That's going to keep happening. Good luck to anyone who wants to risk LINK trying to catch "retraces slightly", because that's all that will be there. Most of you will get just'd.

you seem to not understand this project.
this is a time bomb.

>everything always dumps
vs
>any transaction goes

Can't have both.

You need to understand how my Korean friends work. They DONT research coins. they dont even fucking care what they do. all they care is that its korean mostly, or not a scam.

Chainlink falls into that awkward category of not knowing what it is, not caring, but not being able to find out anything about it in korean.

like most the time, pump, then dump. how bitthumb works

I don't know bro, the volume is crazy.
Third highest volume on Bithumb.

lol wtf is this nonsense about shit needing to be in korean, do you think they don't have google translate in south korea?

the absolute state of link FUD, $1000 EOY

Attached: 1537409158059.jpg (600x450, 43K)

everytime a coin gets added the volume spikes, see idex or any other exchange for reference

So why does Waves only have like a fifth of Link's volume?

Waves is a few dozen places higher than Link on CMC, and has higher volume than Link there.

>he thinks google translate works in Korean

Link is getting shorted HARD

Going to 25 cents. XRP on the other hand will be 75 cents by Monday

do the exchanges make money when you buy and sell? they dont fucking care as long as the have transactions

There's no shorting on bithumb.

link is finding new floors you fucking idiot. coins dont simply pump eternally.

>they use red for going up

Attached: download (2).jpg (274x184, 9K)

>link is finding new floors you fucking idiot. coins dont simply pump eternally.

I'm actually going to really buy 100000 just to annoy you and because I can

>I bought link high so I’m trying to break even
>those damn justed swingtraders
>pls go up link pls
C O P E