What the heck

Ripple ifs flipping eth? Biz you says ripple was a shitcoin

Attached: B7A21D4F-214D-4C8E-9B1A-61A8ECFA6BD4.jpg (800x748, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fudbingo.com/ripple-can-create-more-xrp
github.com/ripple/rippled
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Protip: It's actually flipping btc

it already happened two times.
Ripple's market cap is fake, only a tiny portion of xrp is actually traded. That's what makes it a shitcoin.
They continuously increase their 'circulating supply' but don't dump it. It has grown by 3.4B xrp since January 2017. That free increase is then multiplied by the price.

Ripple pump signals that dumb money is back in the market.

This.

The entire business model of the XRP token is a textbook slushfund scam and I am fucking amazed that so many people buy into it.

Attached: 1537266293310.png (500x393, 126K)

>This is good for ETH.

Attached: plushie.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

How is XRP dumb money? It has the most promise of being the number 2 with bitcoin. Look at all the news hype. Financial institutions love it.

>It has the most promise of being the number 2 with bitcoin. Look at all the news hype. Financial institutions love it.

Attached: 1521137134680.jpg (680x453, 33K)

>they believed the xrp fud

it's not too late to buy user. We going to make it. You're either with us or against us.

I think you're just an old bagholder rather than new dumb money.
If bear market lasts another year or two xrp is going to die. The r/r is very bad.

This same retarded shit that normies vomit into each others mouth is the reason why XRP has such a high marketcap.

>XRP has what banks want
>Brawndo has what plants crave. Its got electrolytes

>he’s jealous he was too dumb and stubborn to buy into xrp because of Jow Forums

I ducking bought XLM
What a nigger coin

Wow someone with brains in this market!

Anyone that thinks hes gonna make it off ripple literally will never make it

>bankers
>people who want to see you get rich

Pick one fag

We already made it lil boy. You’re just too stoopid to see

In that case how amazed are you at people that still defends BCH?

Xlm bags breaking your back brother?

It was at $0.43 at the beginning of August.
The current rise is not even close to a bull run confirmation. Buying total shitcoins during bear is a ridiculous gamble. If its the start of a bull market there are going to be many more moon missions with better r/r.
Most likely its a dead cat.

look at the chart retarded faggot
XLM is cucking XRP since January

The XRP token is a textbook scam. The Ripple Company developed it in order to raise funds for developing other, separate banking technologies completely unrelated to the XRP token. Thats right, they made a shitcoin and shilled it on MSM to fundraise When normies think its "investing".

When it hits a certain price, the Ripple company, who owns most of the XRP tokens, dumps it to steal money from buyers dumb enough to baghold it.

Attached: 1526649325457.jpg (963x962, 142K)

You think youre smart because you are able to be detached from your emotions and side with the bankers but youre too retarded to understand that you cant side with them. Bankers want you dead on the sidecurb so they can stomp your head in on the sidewalk. If you unironically think these people will give you a single dollar you will never make it

This. You cant side with the banks. They are there to use and abuse everyone indiscriminately.

I bought my first XRP yesterday. First time I've ever purchased a shitcoin. Put most my bitcoin in.

Banks are going to control crypto and continue to control YOU. This is about making money and picking the winner, not being an edgy rebel who thinks they are going to win freedom from the system with crypto.

>Making money with a constantly increasing supply

Oh dear

Crypto is mined every day. . What kind of retard statement is this?

xrp isnt mined

Lmao reading comments like this makes me warm inside cause i know youre gonna be crying in 2 years. Most mined coins have a limited supply and the ones that dont, like eth, at least use PoS. Ripple literally has a "print more xrp" button because it is a centralized piece of garbage. The main feature of blockchain is decentralization, it is the only system that allows true P2P with no middleman and any shitcoin in crypto that is centralized is a crypto just to profit off the crypto hype if you are building a centralized system, you dont fucking need blockchain tech. You people are fucking braindead

No actually having freedom over your own finances is exactly what crypto is about you fucking retarded boomer.

*PoW

Neither is cash. Look, currency supply will always increase no matter what you are talking about. Use your brain.

xrp is a shitcoin and it will always be which doesnt mean people wont pump and dump it every now and then

people need to stop confusing ripple the technology with xrp the coin

No it's not about freedom it's about control. Crypto=mark of the beast. It's not there yet, but it will be at some point. Only a fool would think that a digital meaningless asset gives them freedom. You don't control the internet and never will. It's all owned by governments and military. You can wank off with your cold storage all you want, but you will never get value out of it unless the banks decide you can. You would be more free if you bought property and didn't use a credit card.

>Compares fiat to xrp to defend xrp

Fucking hell, you truly are a brainlet. Holy shit

>"print more xrp"
Except they can't.
fudbingo.com/ripple-can-create-more-xrp

This is as credible and unbiased as factcheck. You people are so fucking gullible

Well you're free to poke into the sourcecode and point out where exactly the "let's print more xrp" function is: github.com/ripple/rippled
My guess tho is that you won't because you'd much rather spew baseless FUD instead of focusing on making money.

Trusting a Jewish coin

>centralized
>but you cant change it to do whatever you want with it!

This is your brain on xrp

First of all it's decentralized. The validators are run by not only Ripple but companies like Microsoft and many private entities as well.
Second, being centralized or decentralized has no meaning when it comes to code that once deployed is run as is. That said, changes in the codebase are continously being made and pushed out as updates towards the network. The validators will need to accept and update their servers for the changes to be integrated into the network. Very similar to how Ethereum is pushing updates in the code.

just name one truly decentralized system. I'm waiting

You limited supply chucklefucks are as fucking retarded as Ron Paul. Not making a comment on BTC vs centralized garbage, but a limited supply isn't a rational goddamn selling point.

>Protip: It's actually flipping btc

Can we get a coin with 3 second transactions on fucking coinbase already. God damn its like they want to wait a zillion years.

BCH is the non banker coopted bitcoin you brainlet

an actual non-retard on biz
nice