30 year old boomers absolutely BTFO

Lol, go back to the nursing home gramps.

Attached: boomers.png (875x342, 37K)

do you browse that subreddit often?
pretty gay of you, tbqhwyrnf.

You have to go back faggot

loser

>I'm in my late 20s and most of these men are about in their 30s
That doesn't sound like a big age difference.
>can't I just be kind?
The reason guys assume you are attracted to them when you're nice is because so few women they meet just spontaneously act nice to them without wanting something. Sad but true.

>Lol, go back to the nursing home gramps.
>Lol, go back
>go back

Tfw women don't interact with you at all

Attached: A6AB4A9B8A7C46F0945A6B4E819D38A5.jpg (750x1000, 67K)

why the fuck are you posting reddit shit on biz? if you want to have a discussion about this post....that's happening on reddit dumb ass.

I've asked girls out randomly in public several times before. It usually fails, but it's better than meeting someone on the internet. I only talk to girls face to face over phone. Never text them anymore. Even if they reject you, they recognize that you are alpha at least. They love the attention no matter what they say.

OP is an incel virgin who has been friendzoned many times

>A late 20's yrs old used goods thinks she's too good for 30's yrs old men

im with this fpbp on this one

The reason guys assume you are attracted to them when you're nice is because so few women they meet just spontaneously act nice to them without wanting something. Sad but true.
fuck. this is true

She talks about 30 year olds like they are 60+ geezers

>tfw

Bag my groceries & suck my cock faggot

Attached: 1483900891102.jpg (500x640, 54K)

>I have to lie about having a boyfriend
How exactly does she think she'll ever get a boyfriend if she implicitly rejects guys? If a guy never asks for your number, you're going to end up single forever.
>30 year olds are somehow considered old
She says she's in her late twenties, so I don't understand why she has some weird ageist bias against men only a few years older. This makes her seem quite childish.

Honestly I think it's just a humble brag.

>she thinks
No

The absolute state of this generation

>only talk to girls face over the phone
...and then you just walk away

>That tiny age gap
The real reason she has a problem with it is they aren't particularly handsome or charismatic. They are just schlubby 30 year olds hitting on her and making her feel like she isn't attractive.

Well, she probably isn't.

>LATE twenties
>men in their 30s hitting on her
Why? She's meant for men in their 40s.

Yup, and shes about to smack right into the wall and find the tables have turned.

Don't destroy her delusion by hitting on her boomer. She wants to believe she can get top of the shelf but all you boomers hitting on her and thinking they have a shot makes her feel bad.

She wants them to think she is unattainable and not dare to ask her out.

being fat add likes 15 years of age to a person.
Haven't you ever seen a fatty you though was 45 at least and they turned out to be 20 something?

>deluding yourself with pop media until your reproductive cycle stops happening
>removing yourself from the gene pool because of an inflated self worth
This really is the most pathetic generation ever

>being fat add likes 15 years of age to a person.
Damn son I never saw it that way but it's true. Fit 35 year olds, even if they're not Chads, look less washed up than fat 25 year olds.

Bitch you work at a grocery store. Just shut the fuck up and bag groceries or whatever, nobody is paying you to chitchat.

Lolol she changed it to 50's

Yep, it's the old lying by omission thing.

Attached: Captuzre.png (366x357, 346K)

Cringe

Just going to say the same thing. OP is like a gossiping little girl