LINK TIMELINE 9/20/18

Right now someone in Papua New Guinea can discover oil, they can discover a natural resource, they can discover something of value and within the current system they can make a bunch of promises that at the time they know they won’t have to keep because the legal infrastructure and banking infrastructure and all these nice things that are supposed to enforce their promises, they won’t. This is why a lot of folks who control resources make false promises. So I really think in the future the really cool thing I think would be if someone gets a natural resource or someone gets a piece of a company or something that does belong to a larger group of people and instead of them going out and making a bunch of vague promises like we have a vision, we have a this, we have a that, instead of all these nice terms to get the placate people into doing there will, they will make a smart contract - Sergey Nazarov

Attached: 4359B070-32D8-4BE0-B1D9-C3F2F42BAD32.jpg (1440x2960, 107K)

The thing that keeps me up at night

sergey is so big brain

I'm literally Papuan and 6k linklet. Very nice

Attached: 1512384443257.png (650x600, 538K)

I just read it with his voice in my head. Am i autist?

im not selling until $10 at least

Ever since I saw that interview this has been part of my pitch to normies on why smartcontracts are so important

pussyboi

Yes but link will cure your autism fren

Attached: 1531021916802.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

$1000*

F8xed that for you

Attached: fren.png (308x326, 55K)

$10000, we got the timeline upgraded again

Chainlink is overhyped overrated bullshit.

Dump it fast and buy 0xBTC

He looked great and fit in that video god damn.

Attached: F81E512F-803B-46D2-AE03-DA9D02ED79F5.jpg (757x610, 92K)

Attached: CHAPTER_2_Business_Use_Cases_-_Blockchain_A_Practical_Guide_to_Developing_Business,_Law,_and_Technol (906x2949, 409K)

Attached: CHAPTER_2_Business_Use_Cases_-_Blockchain_A_Practical_Guide_to_Developing_Business,_Law,_and_Technol (893x1642, 263K)

Attached: CHAPTER_4_Legal_and_Governance_Use_Cases_-_Blockchain_A_Practical_Guide_to_Developing_Business,_Law, (892x1335, 245K)

Attached: CHAPTER_7_Ethereum_Application_Best_Practices_-_Blockchain_A_Practical_Guide_to_Developing_Business, (937x3328, 527K)

Attached: A Practical Guide to Developing Business, Law, and Technology Solutions.jpg (1552x2503, 554K)

For the love of god if you're going to turn this into a copypasta at least correct the fucking typos and spelling mistakes. It should be 'their' towards the end, not 'there' you dingus.

You're in every thread. Its painfully obvious.

The spelling mistakes make me think Tiger Lady posted this....

Newfag

How does what I said make me a newfag you stupid fuck? I bet you started coming here in 2011.

Smart contracts can’t enforce ownership of physical wealth. If a symbol of ownership resides on chain, you still need to (((trust))) a traditional legal system to enforce the ownership of x resource (real estate, oil well ect.) If this is the ultimate goal your boy Sergey is proposing, you guys are in for some disappointment ahead.

Don’t let the recent pump make you even more deluded, linklets

you can't be serious

imagine being this stupid to not realize a traditional legal agreement will ALSO have a smart contract with many many layers to detect and prevent fraud.

Thx bb

The dude’s got a shot at tapping into the multiquadrillion derivatives market and he’s pitching smart contracts as a way to protect the rights of some impoverished Papua New Guinean tribesmen. Can we stop and appreciate what a faggy and bearish statement that is? No thanks, I’m not interested in the libtard bullshit utopia the crypto sphere thinks it’s heading toward

Derivatives are only a portion of what he wants to build. You're thinking too small-scale. Trustless contracts will change how business operates in paradigm-shifting fashion.

Moreover, if you really believe in capitalism (and not scummy lawyers finessing bullshit) then it's a statement that's very exciting. Like what possible position is "fuck the tribesman?"

I understand this. I actually posted this as FUD. After further research I was able to come to another conclusion. Lemme see if I can dig out the sources for you to read. Btw this theory was thought of in 97’. You’re a tad late to the party.

Nah.

you really think you've "discovered" something in chainlink? the most spammed, shilled project on here?

cringe