So how low will LINK dump at 4PM when the teeka hype turns out to be pure LARP?

So how low will LINK dump at 4PM when the teeka hype turns out to be pure LARP?

Attached: 1516966940982.jpg (576x598, 260K)

It wasn't a larp.

What are you talking about? LINK has been rising steadily this week without the PBC draft. I won't make a difference

I doubt it's priced in much because everyone thinks it's a LARP. We're still retracing because of the pump, so it won't crash down if this turns out to be nothing. If it's true though...

Fucking gook niggers dump on us !!!

Attached: 1531507536347.jpg (602x800, 44K)

Gotta up your false flag game bro

Exchange listing and teeka papers are cute, but no one should really be giving a shit about anything besides mainnet, because mainnet and confirmed large-scale corporate use are the only things we really want or need - not korean exchange listings and not broken clock pajeet faggots.

>he thinks the Teeka report is responsible for the pump

This. Some on Jow Forums live in a bubble and think that shit larps and fud campaigns actually manipulate the price. In reality, the majority of Linkmarines don't fall for any of that shit, especially since the recent actual announcements.

its all priced in it will not pump and not dump

4pm in what timezone?

Maybe four people on Jow Forums actually think it's real. Get over yourself.

lol man it is responsible for the pump. It started not a day after that fake shit was "leaked"

also bithumb

this, I personally bought as soon as I saw that leak and have been in profit ever since.

We are talking about a coin that pumps when link marines secure a get on a taiwanese sausage smoking forum, of course it's gonna react to larps/leaks/exchanges and everything else

>I personally bought as soon as I saw that leak
Wow. You're a retard.

>and have been in profit ever since.
You've been in profit for like 24 hours? Amazing!

I hold link since ico and yes I bought more after seeing this "leak" as a separate stack because I knew it would pump, made 65% on that trade
suck a dick you fucking loser LMAO

>he thinks millions of dollars in volume came from a possible Teeka leak

You are beyond delusional.

et

YOU THINK ANYONE BELIEVE THE TEEKA LEAK BUT THE ANONS HERE ON THIS BOARD U ABSOLUTE FARTBOX

I'm not sayin it's solely due to the teeka "leak" but it surely contributed. It started pumping a good while before the bithumb listing It was a nobrainer to buy more when it (leak) was released, what was the worst that could happen? people wouldn't've caught the bait and it wouldn't'ved moved? wow, such risk lmao

pee pee poo poo

Attached: CCA74D07-A7C8-4E46-986F-05AAFDD313D9.png (500x622, 139K)

Not lower than 5k.
Its a slow bleed.

It will touch 1sat for a thousandth of a second then go straight to $10kUSD.

Yeah, good luck out there.

Based

It started pumping when the bithumb news was released. Then, after the delay in listing, it pumped again after the actual listing. The only people who bought based on the "leak" are a few retards on Jow Forums. Not nearly enough to cause that much of a pump.

>He thinks Teeka hype is responsible for pump, not the many millions of dollars of LINK being traded on Bithumb right now.
Literally will have zero effect. If Teeka ACTUALLY plugs LINK maybe we'll see a bump.

red

kek based

>maybe
Yikes

Even then, other than getting out a decent chunk to cover the general pain and suffering of holding all this time (get my Maserati with "Stinkies" on the plate, Kek), is anyone actually selling the lot? Most of the stack is gonna be used for staking personally, more it's worth per token, the higher the value of the data each node can provide (from how the collateral system works). Nobody should even be thinking about dumping yet, and if you're in now you stand a chance of being like a new breed of oil baron, like a Saudi prince.

Wtf is this teeka news???

thanks

You’re right but now he’s pissed off that his documents got leaked so he won’t release it to make it look like a larp

>buying early after seeing good news and being substantial in the green the next day is retarded
huh

FUCKING BASED

woah.... whats this?? UwU.... an user with a BRAIN?? UwU Teach me senpai