LinkPool staking on Ropsten LIVE

LinkPool staking on Ropsten LIVE
medium.com/linkpool/staking-launch-on-ropsten-3d05e52d394c

Attached: M7LPuBwf_400x400.png (400x400, 43K)

staking my stinky linkys

Same, thinking of running my own tho, scared of them to exit scam. Maybe they are jew who knows

Nope , no exit scamming. They can't touch your tokens.

Attached: IMG_20180920_175726.png (1080x698, 92K)

A wise man once said: "Stake it till you break it."

I like how anti trust everyone became since 2017.You give your bank money to hold onto. You give Teeka 3k for a membership and hope that he keeps turning out content.These people are hardcoded into the thing to make 18.75% profit from everyone's link. THIS INCENTIVE ALONE. is fucking worth it for them. dont be such a retard. plus it's build with smart contracts.

So since LinkPool has 1400/4000. The amount of actual shares of link pool is even smaller than we thought.

Attached: linkpool.jpg (1425x666, 51K)

What do you mean

Johnny took a screen shot. This is probably his. His contribution is like 30% of LinkPool's VC amount. That means your shares are 30% more valuable. Since he's not going to dump his shares as he's running the thing. I wouldnt be surprised if Sergey and the chainlink team are the others that dumped in to kickstart this project since it is beneficial to them. I think all non LPers are going to be regretting this one.

I didn't buy into linkpool but followed it front the start. How do Is into linkpool now ;(

I'm so glad I got in. Only 0.8 eth though :(

That's for ownership shares. You can't get them. You can try to buy one off someone but there is only 186 people. Almost nobody is going to sell them.
even 0.2 is killer. How much revenue do you think LP is going to make in a upcoming API apocalypse. Much more than 25m since it's a global / and in demand business. 0.2 nets you 5.4k A MONTH. on 25m. this is a trillion dollar industry. will not be surprised to see 1B in the next 5 - 10 years. That would make 0.2ers 200k per month.

Fren, are you sure? I am shaking

How do I buy lp shares? It’s a tradeable token right? I’m a burger so I couldn’t participate but I wanna buy half an eth worth or so

Is no one working on a competitor? I would jump on another crowdsale.

could someone clarify, IF linkpool were to shut down, the contracts would still have a function which we can trigger to get our staked link back?

As long as they make revenue and chainlink is a needed network yes. Yes it’s a gamble.

Talk to one of the other 185. No exchange is going to list them. No one is going to sell them.

They can, but Johnny and Sergey actually talk. Johnny definitely knows more than the average Jow Forums larp

Attached: E86987EA-AF09-45A3-BB63-A8D1A812067F.png (1377x5000, 1.25M)

it's 5400 per year or monthly?

Yes, you hit withdrawal. This is a dapp not a regular application.

This. I almost invested in Linkpool but they had their whitelist at the worst time possible and I couldnt afford to give any more ETH away. A competitor should arise at some point, especially considering the potential for US signups and for undercutting the 25% fee.

Oh maybe it is revenue per month.

Seems annual on 25M rev/month or 300M/year

got 10 eth on linkpool which is now worth around 14 after the adjustment, since today we can transfer address already im selling 1 share for 1btc dm me for details - linkpool redditor here

Ya I think I made a mistake. The infographic is kinda weird because usually you calculate revenue in years not months. So a 25m rev in one month would bring 5400 a month. That's still really good.

Fuck off faggot

why so mad madam? thats just life supply and demand. u should thank me im giving u a 2nd chance after fucking up by not contributing early on. when mainnet comes it will be 100btc/share

kek. you didnt take your pills again son, did you?

i didnt throw in because im in the US too.

If i remember correctly to shareholders goes around 6.25% of profits. 75% to stakers, 25% to Johnny & Co. and 25% of this 25% to us shareholders. So if i contributed with 1 Eht or 1.4/4000 or 0.035% of shares with a monlthy rev of 25M$ in a year i get more or less 25M$*12months*0.0625*0.00035=6500$/year (And that is for LP a 300m$/year rev kek). Am i missing something?

Bump for interest

hmm. yea an extra 0 on 0.00035. I think the infographic is wrong.

lets do this with 1m. make it simple. time is irrelevant.
62.5k will be given to share members. thats 6.25% of 1m.

with 1 eth contributed that gets promoted to 1.4.

converting 1.4 to a percentage 1.4 / 4000gives us 0.00035 then we multiply it by 100.
0.035%

0.035% of 62.5k is 21.875

So for every 1 Eth Contributed 21.875$ is generated for every 1 million made.

so 100m is 2.2k almost.

Not as good as i thought.
your correct I am wrong here, sorry

if someone contributed 25 eth they could earn nearly half a million dollars a year at 15 million LINK/mo passing through linkpool's system?

What would happen in that case? Let's figure it out:

6.25 / 701.2 * 25 ETH = 0.222%

This specific contributor would own a 0.222% (number rounded up) of the total LinkPool's revenue. So how much would he earn if LinkPool has a revenue of $1,000,000 ?

0.222 / 100 * 1,000,000 = $2220

This contributor would earn 2,220$ per every million dollar earned by LinkPool.

TL;DR You have already made it

Yeah you are right, 1M$ and 1 Eth invested leads to (1/701.2)*0.0625* 1000000=90$ for every million rev. So in a year 1M$/month is approx 90*12=1080$/year for every Eth invested, pretty much like the infographic.
Bitmain has been said to generate 40b$-50b$/year, in 10 years if LP manage to get to say 25billions a year 1 Eth would generate more or less 225k$/year, not bad. Maybe we have just to be patient.

And if that number is 10% of the whole network means that the network is worth 250billions. Well, can it be true?Amazon market cap is 900b$, is there a relation between market cap ad market value? I am too much of a brainlet, help.

I meant network value. Sorry, again i am a brainlet

Oh i guess it's like saying Amazon market cap is that and its revenues is this. Kek

Fill these nodes up lads

Ive been staking for an hour and not made any ropsten link...im dumping my real link bags now

When we start distributions on the owners dashboard on Ropsten, we will tweet about it, hopefully allowing everyone to claim their tokens to test out the experience. That’s if no-one claims all tokens on behalf of everyone before you get your chance!

Hi, I noticed you oracle contract is different than chainlink one thomas posted. Does this mean anyone or company can test chainlink on a different address away from public eye on the one everyone knows about?