WAKE THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS

>federal reserve raising interest rates
>Dumping a good deal of it's balance sheet this Oct 31st
>Emerging markets already crashing

>Dollar crisis+ everything bubble pop literally coming within months

EARTH TO FAGCHAN, YOIR SHITCOINS ARENT GONNA MAKE YOU RICH DURING THIS HISTORIC FINANCIAL CRISIS. LITERALLY GOING TO BE THE WORST IN HUMAN HISTORY

EVERY DAY AUSTRALIANS, CANDIANS, BRITCELS, EVEEYONE FROM EVRRYWHERE COMES ONTO THIS BOARD SAYING HOW fUCKED THEIR COUNTRIES ECONOMY IS.NOWHERE WILL BE SAFE

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/18/us-markets-are-like-a-self-propelled-car-with-a-rusty-chassis-expert-says.html

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/race-top-how-fed-unleashed-global-liquidity-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except LINK will make me rich

Thank god now I can masturbate in the streets without being kink shamed

>closed all positions except V
>sold half of V
>85% cash
Let’s go

Get ready to buy the precious metals/BTC /xmr dips

so after seeing how unreliable and fucked up trusting governments and banks, people will keep holding fiat ?

There's a reason some people trying to force bitcoin as digital gold, and that day is here. Whether you like it or not, alts will follow the daddy.Sooner or later.

I hope alts do follow, I hold quite a lot. But during a full blown panic? Not sure

Yeah they will they’ll just say wall st is corrupt like usual and sell all their investments at the market bottom, then focus on corporate bonuses rather than their own wealth.

BUY

WEAPONS
WATER
GOLD
BTC
FOOD

Honestly im so worried i purchased like 4KG of silver this week. shits suddenly getting weird

what financial instruments are they dumping? the 20% of US debt, the shitty mortgage bonds, or both?

medicine as well, user

I want to believe.

Attached: 1533356034030.jpg (1080x1080, 243K)

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/race-top-how-fed-unleashed-global-liquidity-crisis

"Extending this line of thinking, with the Fed unlikely to stop hiking any time soon - especially not with a record number of job openings and US workers quitting the jobs just as wages accelerate to the upside - the next casualty of the Fed-inspired dollar liquidity shortage will be Europe, at which point the EM crisis will finally break into the "developed" market. At that point it will have no choice but to jump the Atlantic and finally affect both the US economy and stock market, both of which have shown remarkable resilience to the world's rolling bear markets and emerging market turmoil."

Attached: jennette-mccurdy-and-andre-drummond-main.jpg (608x500, 119K)

tell that to Venezuelans who use DASH to buy food everyday because their economy and currency is just a meme

let that sink in faggot when you realize these shitcoins used to save people on daily basis because kikes don't have control over them

Attached: Гроза-змей-–-мангуст.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

i own some btc, some xmr, but i dont think the protocols are going to scale properly yet, this crisis will pave the way for mass adoption but precious metals will see one last mass rally

t. own over 100k oz

yes, thank you

also buy anime DVDs

I have gfs

yeah but 3D girls can never be as cute as 2D waifus and you know it, so why not both?

test

protocols already scaled properly,
and yes shiny boomer metals thing of a past - you will not survive an hour trading gold in crime infested shitpoor favela

Attached: 964690_orig.jpg (600x400, 110K)

Should I buy OIL and SLV?

did you not see the big short?
yes things will get bad, but world collapse bad? no way.
things will get rough, and we might have a couple more scenarios like the fall of detroit, but that scale of ruin is unlikely to happen in cities that are diversified economically in terms of what industries generate revenue.
expect commodities to rise again and commodity based economies to stay stable,
things will keep on chugging.
like in the big short, if you see where the cracks in the foundation are, you can profit hugely from it. in 2008 it was housing loans. if you think that this time it is the fed and see the whole thing ready to topple, bet against it by buying a currency independent of a federal bank.... oh wait, that was the whole fucking logic behind btc in 2008 in the first place, and all of this just goes to show how infested with brainlets and newfags this place is.
the reason everyone here love btc so much is because it is a system of currency not tied to a central government and all the early adopters and evangelists bought btc with the understanding of the fatal flaws in centralized banking systems and the federal reserve, fractional reserve lending, and the entire fucking modern monetary system fuck

how quick do you morons forget?

whats your point faggot. yes we not btc is independent of the fed, whats new?

my point is that OP is wrong, and that an "everything bubble"/massive economic crash is exactly what crypto was designed to prevent, hence during such a crash, btc will skyrocket in value, so yes in fact our shitcoins will make us rich in a financial crisis

I believe his point was buying crypto could be a hedge because of the dollar becoming devalued. Just like shorting the housing market just before 2008 would have been beneficial

>federal reserve raising interest rates
A sign of a strong economy.
>Dumping a good deal of it's balance sheet this Oct 31st
Reduces the amount of currency in circulation while also decreasing the amount of goods in the economy, thus lowering prices.
>Emerging markets already crashing
High risk markets will always look like they're crashing. Name one non-meme market that's crashed.

thanks peter

Kek. Fed is raising interest rates because there will be hyperinflation otherwise you retard, same thing with dumping g it's balance sheet

Emerging markets are the canary in the coal mine, we have even started quantitative tightening or the ECB raising rates.

This is unironically the deep breath before the plunge, when the entire world's fiat credit Ponzi shit itself. Get ready edgelords

Attached: images-4.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Haven't*

Attached: 1536127057302.jpg (600x347, 26K)