Redpill me on Tezos

Redpill me on Tezos.

It looks like it started to pump but is there any basis for it? Is it really better than ETH?

I heard it had a shady ICO and all kinds of shit before release, but why is it pumping now?

Attached: tezos-fundraiser-696x449.jpg (696x449, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dappcapitulation.com/dapps/22/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tezos' main problem is that it has no community. Just look at this shit.

Attached: 1507382828281.png (594x73, 6K)

I never use reddit. Is it bad because there is 32 comments in 3 days, or because there is only one post the last 3 days?

winklevoss, polychain and draper are all invested in tezos
pretty much all you need to know

It's bad because the mainnet launch only has 32 comments.
It's an ico token. How many people bought it, like 3000? How many of them plan to develop anything?
Everyone just holds hoping for eth-tier gains. No distribution. It's a recipe for death.

if everyone shits on a project, you need to buy it. scams pump hardest and the majority is always wrong. money matters most and tezos has a fuckton of it.

here's a redpill for you: if you're not balls deep in this coin you're a retard

"community" is such a reddit-tier concern that you should be gassed for even thinking about it

They had a fuckton of it but they kept a lot of the funds in ETH.
JUSTED

the absolute state of this board. a coins ecosystem & community is its most crucial & integral part because its the only thing that keeps the fucking project functional you god damned retard holy fuck i hope you die young from a debilitating ailment i hate you retarded newfags so much

source?

>whining bitches crying on reddit are crucial

No. They have hundreds of millions of dollars in ICO money they traded for stocks and metals you relentlessly retarded prick. Downvote me if you want, I don't give a shit.

>anger

dappcapitulation.com/dapps/22/

>a coins ecosystem & community is its most crucial & integral part
HAHAHAHAHAHA
you couldn't be more wrong
the only thing that matters is people with lots of money having most of the supply

A coin is a DECENTRALIZED PROJECT YOU FUCKING MORONS. That means you need a community to keep it going and distribute the weight in order to obtain the use. The value of 99.9% of all coins right now will be literally 0, the fucking USD included , if no one uses it. Just like a stock of a company would be worthless if there were no customers for said underlying product. Crypto coins and tokens have no underlying product, they have a USE CASE, driven by PEOPLE USING IT, aka COMMUNITIES, you fuckwads. Thank you, fuck you, bye

And what do you think this shows?

They have hundreds of millions of dollars in stocks and metals. If they want upvotes they can fucking buy them.

I'm getting this weird feeling this could go on an EOS type run but I'm not sure. Should I buy? It's not even on Binance yet though. Hmm.

Just watch literally any crypto dev or big investor predicting the future. Community and ecosystem will be EVERYTHING in the near future. It is required for adoption to occur.

if you don't think hundreds of millions of dollars can solve that issue then i don't know what you want money for in the first place

currency is a technology designed to make social interactions more efficient. It has no purpose without the community.
Smart contracts make those interactions even more efficient.
Value comes from people transacting with each other using the platform.

its backed by a large isreali vc

>money has no purpose without reddit upvotes
die horribly

reddit comments are a proxy for the community size

Tezos is a failure

your thinking continues to be circular
they have hundreds of millions of dollars
they can get on any exchange
they can pay for developers
they can get you to fomo in
they can do anything they want
then they'll dump their bags on you because you saw a thread on reddit telling you to buy

Imagine coming to biz for actual advice. Maybe 1 out of 100 comments might be useful.

Is this true?

Sheeeit, ETH fucked so many projects in the ass.

Where do you see XTZ will be EOY?

I bought in ico, baking as i wait for decent exchange listing, earning about 1% a month currently, not shabby