SELLBOOK BTFO!!!!

only goes up to 7200 sats

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!

CALLING ALL MARINES, CRUSH THE SELL BOOK. KICKSTART THE SINGULARITY

Attached: 1517981228769.jpg (749x588, 103K)

based

It's called the ChainLink paradox in academic circles and it consists of three points:

1. To avoid SEC scrutiny, a token must have a concrete use. Otherwise it is a security and cannot be sold on U.S. markets.
2. For LINK to be useful, it must first be valuable.
3. The only people who can make something valuable are U.S. citizens (the rest of the world are just inconsequential weirdos and insecure creeps).

If Sergey was to list LINK on Coinbase and Gemini, the SEC would brand LINK as a security and the network would fail (1). If Sergey was to launch the mainnet without U.S. markets, the network would fail (2 & 3).

To solve this riddle you have to remember that while U.S. citizens are the only PEOPLE to make something valuable, there are other methods.... such as wash trading on zero-fee servers which is a method that has been proven over countless of pump and dumps. The difference in this case is that the wash trading will take on the role of a booster rocket.

LINK has (artificial) value -> Mainnet launches -> LINK is officially a utility token -> LINK is sold on U.S. exchanges -> the network is launched

Remember this thread when you start to see the 50million incentive wallets moving next week.

I will leave the path from $1000 to $2500 as an exercise for the reader.

New ones pop up retard you think the smart whales manually enter orders?

Go fuck yourself you fat neck bearded neet yank

Nope, I think binance chinks bot the fuck out of the market. but if you were smart, you would buy and move the coin to a private wallet.

one can only hope

>Ruta Orbiters btfo

This isn't Facebook, you don't need a profile

DO I BUY THE DIP NOW???

Absolutely. I just did.

Any type of Singularity would actually render Ethereum and ERC20 tokens obselete technologically.

Using "Singularity" as a marketing term is smart, but you're going to fool a lot of autists into thinking that's what it will actually be.

When the Rogue AI comes to fruition, the singularity will be here. And a few dozen retards will think "THIS IS CHAINLINK'S TIME!!!"

Lenicinium marketers are genius.

This isn't a profile, it's a trip you fucking faggot. How new are you? Kys

Newfag

BOUGHT
SERGEY PLEASE

Attached: 1522954957783.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Why would you even save shit like this you deranged sick fuck.

I don't think we're gonna see another dump. It's for real this time

same reason why you trip.
its funny

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1512865547378.jpg (1692x1167, 458K)

SERGEY FORGIVE
I NEVER EVEN CALLED YOU FAT

Attached: 1522856183329.jpg (907x818, 131K)

Attached: singularitygraph.jpg (1600x784, 102K)

this, astro faggot had a meltdown yesterday in the discord whiteknighting because someone called out his attention whoring crush LMAO

Attached: 1251120553900075.jpg (400x386, 25K)

ruta? kek

SERGEY I WILL BUY YOU ALL THE BURGERS IF I MAKE IT BUT PLEASE MAKE MEME MONEY GO UP

yea man, go check the discord in offtopic channel, fucker almost started crying because people started exposing that hoe

What a suprise his crush is also an attention whore

It goes up to 1 LINK = 1 BTC

Attached: LINK1BTC7777.jpg (720x122, 29K)

memes aside, this is textbook hns, right?

Attached: hns.jpg (380x379, 27K)

newfag, TA is a meme!

It doesn't show the entire sell book. I put a sell at 1btc earlier and it showed for only a minute or so before disappearing.

TOPKEK. RUTABAGA WHERE ARE YOU?!

Attached: 1of7.jpg (508x1721, 275K)

Attached: 2of7.jpg (530x1640, 266K)

Attached: 3of7.jpg (522x1475, 217K)

Attached: 4of7.jpg (538x1775, 257K)

Attached: 5of7.jpg (548x511, 95K)

>your days here are numbered

>*draws katana*

Attached: 6of7.jpg (521x815, 145K)

>LEAVE RUTABAGA ALONE!!11111111 AAAARRRRRGHHHHH!!1111111111

Attached: Internet_white_knight.gif (500x396, 81K)

Who the fuck is Rutabaga

>in this country
Third worlders confirmed. Lmao. Hope Rutagaba gets fucked eternally just to spite that retarded frog faggot. Hahaha triggered lmao GAME OVER FOR YOU STREET SHITTERS

thanks for the keks btw

Attached: 7of7.jpg (520x723, 101K)

ohnononononononono

Kek Astro is fucking pathetic

Yesterday I stared my journey to become one of the planet Earth's most powerful wizards just to cast the most horrific spell on Your disgusting self.
You will die soon.

>if you were smart, you would buy and move the coin to a private wallet.
That's what I've done. I may be a turbo linklet (only 1k link) but I'm not stupid.

jfc, 3rd world nigger beta orbiter, is there anything worse

top meme
Someone tell me what this is all about. Who is this female pedo?

Attached: RutaOneOfMany.jpg (1080x1616, 311K)

Attached: RutaOneOfMany.jpg (1074x915, 121K)

What the fuck is wrong with this guy. Sounds like a legit fucking pedo

Someone should tell female pedos that being an attention whore about being sexually attracted to children is not a smart idea.

sell book doesnt show stop loss triggers

Even worse, a female pedo.

Astro is pure cancer

Shadow Delphi's biggest victory is hijacking The Order of Delphi.
Delphi was originally conceptualised as an open doored community of early ChainLink investors. All you have to do is prove ownership prior to x date (initially it was December 2017, but later decided to be anybody pre-singularity).
A discord was made, and quite a few people joined. I was recruited for having a 100k+ link stack. Then the mods got greedy and delusional. The entire point of the Order of Delphi was for LINK holders to help each other to do good things for the world.

Unfortunately, power tends to corrupt. In this case, the illusion of power managed to corrupt the weak minded fools who thought they were in charge.
>Omg im the leader of a future multi-trillion dollar community HAHAHAHHA
forgetting the fact that Delphi has no leader other than Sergey.
These discord retards came up with a plan to shill against Delphi. These faggot 'leaders' created a new group and dubbed themselves Shadow-Delphi. They removed permissions for everyone to view everything on the original discord and think they're hot shit, despite being so incompetent they fuck up their own FUD (LOL LENOSHILLIUM).
Their actual plan with Lenocilium is to set it up early, so post singularity, they can point to it and scam future Jow Forums newfags into thinking it's a legit company- by then, with the newfags from future bullruns, it might be believable.

They don't want the community to be cooperative outside of their watch. All the initial anti-delphi posts were in fact Shadow-Delphi.
Delphi was meant to be a community where link-holders can come together to network with other people that have reliable resources. Shadow-Delphi is trying to ruin that, but they don't have to.
Just understand that if you hold LINK, you are a part of Delphi. If you don't want to be, then you can live your life privately; but the doors are still open.
But whatever you do, don't let the retards running Shadow-Delphi win.

also if you use the api you can see much more sell and buy orders. I dont know why binance does this.. its weird

I heard rumors about the Delphi Shadowfork, but I don't know if I buy it.

Is this ruta fiasco some elaborate Shadow-Delphi psyop? Were they pretending to be Ruta/astro the whole time?

they have hidden buy and sell walls
even binance gotta

Attached: bizlink.png (823x950, 645K)

kek, you realise Delphi is just one person, right?

Ă„rimees sa Tallinnast v

if people have stop loss orders you cant see this on the order book

Delphi shadowfork happened before during the planning stages of The Order of Delphi. There was hype behind the meme magic behind all the delphi shit being found, then all of a sudden
>FUCK OFF DELPHI
>Hahah fucking delphi again
>"Im the real astro!"

Can't say anything for sure about the ruta fiasco other than the fact that their incompetence is beyond basic comprehension. If Shadow-delphi were a crypto team, they'd be as intelligible as the Bitconnect guy.
Nonetheless, they've enough obscurity to be ambiguous.

I was in the original Delphi threads user. It was never meant to be a centralised group. That would be antithetical to LINK.

>tfw got into the Delphi Discord when it was founded, but then had to be away for a week only to find that I've been kicked out

Any other link discords?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I hear that there's one that really popular among pedophiles and tripfags

holy shit, astro and the alleged pedo are a fucking cancer.

All Delphi discords that aren't open source are false Oracles.

Love friendship Be/Know yourself Be overcome by justice
Control yourself Help your friends Honor the hearth (or Hestia) Follow God Respect your parents Do not use an oath
Despise insolence Exercise nobility of character
Master wedding-feasts Control anger Shun evil Honor providence Practice what is just Fear deceit Use your skill
Intend to get married Foresee the future
Find fault with no one Deal kindly with everyone Cling to discipline Educate your sons
Use time sparingly Listen to everyone Know the judge Down-look no one
Do not be discontented by life Share the load of the unfortunate /Beget from noble routes
Speak plainly Keep yourself from insolence Finish the race without shrinking back Govern your expenses
Know what you have learned Benefit yourself Fear ruling Be overcome by justice Do not trust fortune
Restrain the tongue Shun evil If you are a stranger act like one Have respect for suppliants Shun what belongs to others Be on your guard
Accuse one who is present Give what you have
Obey the law Use your skill Do not abandon honor Keep yourself from insolence Pursue honor Despise evil Nothing to excess Fear ruling Control yourself Give a timely response Be well off as a mortal
Consult the wise Worship the Gods Love whom you rear Accept old age Be a seeker of wisdom Be overcome by justice Be well off as a mortal
Work for what you can own Foresee the future Keep deeply the top secret
Associate with your peers Love friendship Do not stop to be thrifty Help your friends Know the judge Perceive what you have heard Shun evil Honor providence
Fear deceit Be jealous of no one Guard friendship Finish the race without shrinking back
Use your skill Revere a sense of shame Keep yourself from insolence Educate your sons Do not trust fortune

Attached: linkinception2a.jpg (432x604, 107K)

If this shit actually makes me rich and people say I don't deserve it or got lucky they can go fuck themselves. I hate all of you stupid twats and all your made up drama. I can't believe I have to read through this shit for useful information. Again, fuck you. Idiots.

Accept old age 'Honor the hearth (or Hestia)
Nothing to excess Follow God Do not stop to be thrifty Have respect for suppliants Intend to get married Foresee the future Honor a benefaction
Practice what is just Associate with your peers
Be courteous Help your friends Use time sparingly Shun evil Despise insolence Know the judge Use your skill
Detest disgrace Master wedding-feasts Finish the race without shrinking back Pursue what is profitable Do not oppose someone absent Admire oracles Keep yourself from insolence Restrain the tongue
Consult the wise Test the character Deal kindly with everyone Do not oppose someone absent Love friendship
Keep deeply the top secret Fear ruling Gain possessions justly Recognize fortune Be jealous of no one Listen to everyone Be well off as a mortal
Despise a slanderer Shun evil Do not depend on strength

Do what you mean to do Do not oppose someone absent Give back what you have received Despise a slanderer Intend to get married Control yourself Honor a benefaction
Do not depend on strength Shun evil Exercise (religious) silence Be well off as a mortal
Love friendship Shun what belongs to others Use your skill Give what you have Keep yourself from insolence
Venture into danger prudently Flee enmity Fear ruling Obey the law Associate with your peers
Exercise nobility of character Help your friends Foresee the future 'Fear deceit
Be jealous of no one Work for what you can own Act without repenting Keep yourself from insolence
Guard friendship
Detest disgrace Nothing to excess Speak well of everyone Fear ruling
Fulfill a favor Judge incorruptibly Use your skill Govern your expenses Do away with enmities Keep yourself from insolence Benefit yourself
Be happy with what you have Control anger
Listen to everyone Be courteous
Down-look no one Despise insolence Repent of sins Know the judge Do not trust fortune

Attached: delphic_priestess_nazarov.jpg (345x697, 145K)

Maxims to live by.
>Do not trust wealth
I'm currently trying to learn and teach myself the resilience to follow these words post singularity. I hope to use my wealth as a tool, not to let it use me.

Attached: rentfree.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>private slack
;)

Be/Know yourself Follow God Pursue honor Be overcome by justice
Find fault with no one Help your friends Cling to discipline
Worship the Gods Honor providence Practice what is just Watch out for your enemies Think as a mortal Shun evil Respect your parents
Despise insolence Speak well of everyone Educate your sons
Use your skill Control yourself Give back what you have received Speak plainly Shun murder Control anger Love friendship Intend to get married Master wedding-feasts Foresee the future Be well off as a mortal
Perceive what you have heard Keep yourself from insolence Know the judge Fear ruling Benefit yourself Consult the wise If you are a stranger act like one
Exercise nobility of character Work for what you can own Honor the hearth (or Hestia) Be happy with what you have As a child be well-behaved

Attached: 04-28-44-1515806955860.jpg (438x512, 135K)

i havent the foggiest

Attached: 88888888.png (702x531, 245K)

Thanks, this post made it clear. I'll work on developing my own maxim.

Me neither

>smelly niggers, smelling niggers.
Hey hktYIedu you're going to want to repeat that maxim seven times out loud each night before going night nights for a week and your acne should clear right up.

If biz can count to 10 I am giving away my tripcode and I am gone forever.

Bullshit. This is the only place you get the attention you crave now that your parents don't have to pat you on the back anymore.

Swear on me mums life. No jokes bruv

Kys astro

no one wants your shit trip, but feel free to fuck off into eternity.

How fucking new are you to Jow Forums? Fucking retard. Do it properly and If biz can do it, then I'm seriously gonna give this trip away

singularity in 2050 confirmed. cant wait
check them, also

Let's get rid of him for good.

Give it away?? HAHAHAHAHA your so delusional you think someone would want your trip...

But the astro will be gone forever if everyone knows his trip code faggot.

you stupid fuck, update before you post a number. 3.

Start again guys ;)

Congrats on this, seriously.

Biz is so retarded they cant even count to 10. This is hilarious.

oh my god how new are you
find a better way to get attention, preferably not negative attention, you mentally retarded fuckup