Fucking cancer

Fucking cancer

Attached: fucking cancer.jpg (1886x922, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

namecheap.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
icann.org/wicf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Salty no-linker

reminds me of BTC and ETH desu

Paid shilling

Lenocinium.com shills have been spamming up this board for months

Yeah, there's literally a pajeet website dedicated to """"""viral marketing"""""""" LINK on this board. Chainlink threads are literally spam at this point, I completely ignore them.

Jow Forums is a link board, go to r/CryptoCurrency no linker

Attached: 30FEE78B-1453-4791-96E6-2D6401ABBF3D.png (1000x800, 48K)

lmao sup delphi

how butthurt are you about the time you wasted on that fake site?

remainds me of Bitconnect, even if you gave facts... People react aggressively.

Sir gay dipped into the Big Mac fund to pay for the premium package

Side note: Mods should unironically start deleting LINK threads to clean this board up. Keep it to one thread or something. It objectively lowers the quality of this board to have so many proven paid shillers spamming their awful threads.

They used to be a telegram group
spammer
Stop acting like paid marketing doesn't exist.

Attached: kff.png (690x565, 40K)

>current year
>buying Tron
OP everybody!

~# whois lenocinium.com
Domain Name: LENOCINIUM.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2309933588_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-09-19T03:12:32Z
Creation Date: 2018-09-14T15:05:26Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-09-14T15:05:26Z
Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS6.WIXDNS.NET
Name Server: NS7.WIXDNS.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: icann.org/wicf/

how long did this one take you?

Denial and most likely in tears.

Realize that even though Chainlink isn't a scam, paid marketing most certainly exists. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

lmao oh i'm in tears that's for sure

>a company who barely bothers to tweet spent thousands of dollars on some ridiculous service which markets SPECIFICALLY to a racist basket weaving forum

you autists really thought people would believe this FUCKING KEK MY SIDES

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

LINK hodlers, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: cringepepe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Never less than 10 link posts at any give time. How retarded are you that you are unable to see you're a gullible sheep?

This. Fucking pajeets.

>He thinks he's the smart one

Because it's the only project that matters. The rest are memes.

Attached: rare sergey.jpg (159x169, 10K)

Here's your (you)
Congrats on fooling drooling retards I guess but anyone who was around October-November when LINK went to 15 cents already know that there's really just that much autists making memes and digging up shit for LINK. You're telling me that they don't post AT ALL on Twitter during that timespan, no public communication from Sergey until end of 2017, all useless bullshit handwaving from Rory literally destroying hype, but they paid for this fucking bullshit to shill on Jow Forums? Biz of all places with its shitty traffic compared to cryptotwitter and reddit? I hope some user just copies this shit to reply every time you dumbasses do this. I mean, it's all in jest what with the cuck latin name and the date you created the site but the way you're trying too hard is just annoying instead of hilarious. You people are too hung up on the fact that you got found out too quickly, why be aggressive about it? You didn't have to take yourselves so seriously.

Why are you so pissed that you got found out so quickly? It was supposed to be le epic funny FUD, don't throw a fit.

Same replies in every thread

Unironically the cancer of Jow Forums, hope their pathetic scam shitcoin leads them to poverty

I guess the fact that you got found out quickly, and that Bithumb decides to list LINK when you released this ""FUD"", including possible PBC leaks, pumping LINK by 20% in sats from when you started this shitty campaign just dampens the mood in your discord group. Oh well, better luck next time. I hope you didn't actually try to influence the market because you sold. I hope it's all for laughs, like the name implies. Don't take yourselves too seriously

yo this nigga finna bouta get dabbed on

Attached: 1537365993339.jpg (1024x888, 484K)

cope harder faggot

he cute

this

>If I post 10 garbage threads in a row that are all the same and have no substance and then respond to potential investors/non-bagholders with childish namecalling, they're bound to buy in
Cancerous hivemind, indeed. Its now been a year since it started..

oh really did you check all 475 of them?

Fuck this cancerous incest coin

>Yo, Sergey, you got a plan to market this product?
>Yes I'm going to pay some indian company real money to make nazi memes using our product logo, harass our partners on twitter, and shitpost constantly to a korean underwater kerplunk forum
You will never understand the ways of sergey, for you do not have a philosophy degree.