Link and Req partnership ;)

Link and Req partnership ;)
Broship confirmed

Attached: 1534685923807.jpg (537x615, 102K)

That would be a clever exit scam.

I think the exit scam will be this russian "selling" his project to an indian though.

screencap it

That shit was confirmed months ago
Now because you fucking linkies never finished the mainnet, us REQies are more than 97% from ATH

You will be using the best product ever. Mainnet will be impeccable. And REQ will moon even harder than Link.

Lmao this unironically

If you admit REQ needs LINK.. why would you...?

Nevermind.. fucking biz

REQ is just a customer of LINK.

Is this some kind of new fud, trying to tie req with link to save it from dumping off the face of the planet.

LINK needs ETH, but LINK has a higher ROI than ETH.
REQ needs LINK, but in the same way LINK can just use something other than ETH if need be, REQ can use whatever hypothetical oracle outperforms LINK.

Request network has nothing to do with Link.

Stop trying to associate with us you fucking paid shill pajeets

LINK doesn't need ETH you fucking rat brained retard

Attached: 3melu9mwwky01.jpg (750x516, 33K)

Kys pajeet

lmao you're gonna be poor forever

This image is like smearing shit all over the Mona Lisa.

This. Fuck off you frenched pajeets, no one is going to refund your dumb life decisions. See you back at 2 cents.

>room temperature IQ

Stop shitting up my website with your curry-smelling shitposts and fuck off, you shitskin untermensch.

Isnt REQ ganna use the OMG network for Fiat integration

Tick tock Sergey. Better call them off.

I really do pity those of you that can't see that these will be THE two projects to bring the blockchain, decentralized consensus mechanisms for approving transactions, and smart contracts to the real world.

A decade from now, we'll think of the blockchain world as having two eras: Before REQ and LINK, and after REQ and LINK. Blockchains are child's play things right now, they aren't providing anyone any real value, they're speculative toys at their most serious and used to make silly ponzi schemes at their least serious. But with REQ and LINK? You've got a financial revolution on your hands.

B2B payments will be transformed with these two. Invoicing, accounting, all of it revolutionized, made simple and easy with REQ and LINK.

Attached: REQLink.png (1000x1000, 194K)

You're missing one... QSP. REQ uses QSP for their entire audit mechanic.

Attached: biz patricians choice.jpg (1024x888, 260K)

Friendly reminder that REQ does not need a token to function. The token is in fact detrimental to adoption.

This is the most pathetic, delusional thing I have read on Jow Forums all day.

QSP is worthless. Enigma would be a better fit in that spot.

y e a s

REQ is already committed to using QSP lol.

Enigma is blockchain agnostic private smart contracts. A completely separate product which ironically will become obsolete in the near future.

ETH has plans for on chain privacy functions for their smart contracts.
You could argue that since ENG is blockchain agnostic, it will be used for smart contracts outside of Ethereum.

Well if you think LINK will ever deliver, then that use case is pointless because LINK will be able to read any blockchain data, conduct a private smart contract transaction on Ethereum, then respond to the request provider.

ENG is at best a band-aid solution that will pump in the smart contract bubble as accountants and contract lawyers are losing their jobs. Long term though? It's just a band-aid solution.

Anyone who listened to me a month ago is up 30% already, this train is just getting started. LINK will be yuuuge, but there is monumental gains to be had on REQ at the moment as well.

The hard part is knowing when to catch it before the news, but I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never sell my LINK, so I just threw in more fiat for REQ to get way ahead of the herd

Stop trying to fud so you can accumulate req. We are in this together link and req