VAKT and Chainlink Connections

>vakt.com/press-detail/june-2018-vakt-is-launched-to-re-imagine-global-commodities-through-the-use-of-blockchain

>"LONDON – JUNE 18, 2018 – VAKT, an independent company focused on creating an industry-wide post-trade processing platform for commodities through blockchain, announced today its launch and strategic alliance with Deloitte and ThoughtWorks. Moving beyond the proof of concept stage, VAKT is now creating a production blockchain platform to digitise the global commodities trading industry. By managing physical energy transactions on a distributed ledger, VAKT aims to create a secure, trusted ecosystem for counterparty interaction, with anticipated gains in cybersecurity, operational efficiency and trade finance.
The platform will focus on post-trade processing to create a single source of truth for the trade lifecycle, eliminating reconciliation and paper-based processes. The first production version of this platform is currently under development and is expected to be operational by year end. The platform will be sequentially introduced in three markets - North Sea crude oil, US crude oil pipelines and Northern Europe refined product barges with additional markets to be added in 2019."

Attached: untitled.png (1551x1468, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

artificiallawyer.com/2018/09/20/clyde-code-advises-on-komgo-banking-energy-blockchain/
vakt.com/press-detail/july-2018-vakt-joins-the-ethereum-enterprise-alliance-
youtube.com/watch?v=MSCdqI-5Qh4
clydeco.com/clydecode
vakt.com/press-detail/june-2018-vakt-is-launched-to-re-imagine-global-commodities-through-the-use-of-blockchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"John Jimenez from BP was appointed as VAKT’s interim CEO. In addition to Jimenez, further senior appointments to the management team include Adam Vile, Chief Technology Officer and Lyon Hardgrave, Vice President Product and Business Development.
Commenting on the new venture, Jimenez said “The response following our initial announcement has been overwhelming. Distributed ledger technology affords us the opportunity to completely transform the way counterparties and other actors in the supply chain interact. However, for blockchain to succeed, a technical solution alone is not sufficient; it requires a substantial network of users. No alternative solution combines the breadth of process coverage, market exposure and trade flow that defines VAKT, and the industry clearly recognises our unique proposition”"

>ThoughtWorks

Attached: nyc eth.jpg (1016x2728, 606K)

>artificiallawyer.com/2018/09/20/clyde-code-advises-on-komgo-banking-energy-blockchain/

>"Here’s one for all the legal blockchain and smart contract fans out there – in what is a major coup, global law firm Clyde & Co has today announced that it will be providing legal services to new global banking and energy blockchain platform, Komgo SA.
Komgo is a ground-breaking consortium of leading banks, trading houses and energy companies that will ‘digitalise trade and commodity finance processes through a blockchain-based open platform’.
The consortium members are a who’s who of major European and global players: ABN AMRO, BNP Paribas, Citi, Crédit Agricole Group, Gunvor, ING, Koch Supply & Trading, Macquarie, Mercuria, MUFG Bank, Natixis, Rabobank, Shell, SGS and Societe Generale, (as pictured above).
Clyde & Co will provide legal support to Komgo through its smart contracts, and blockchain consultancy Clyde Code (see Artificial Lawyer feature here) – which is an extremely nice piece of work to have if you want to be at the cutting edge of this tech and working with major clients who take blockchain very seriously. So, well done to Clyde Code!"

Basically anyone making something MINIMALLY relevant on the blockchain will need LINKS.

VAKT>KOMGO>CLYDE>CONSENSYS>???

Help me fill in the blanks here guys.

The firm will work alongside Vakt, an energy trading platform run by many of the same shareholders in komgo

>Fuck Ive never seen this before. Good shit Marine.

Attached: KB2.png (1000x635, 1.63M)

Oil, energy, banks creat Vakt an new blockchain

the blockchain platform will be developed in partnership with ConsenSys, a global formation of technologists and entrepreneurs building applications, infrastructure, and solutions on the Ethereum network.

“The potential that distributed ledger technologies (DLT) have in transforming the commodities sector is clear as evidenced with the success of the Easy Trading Connect experiments” said Toon Leijtens, Chief Technology Officer of komgo.

“Komgo will be an open financing platform, changing finance processes around commodity financing. This will increase efficiency and reduce risks and costs. The platform is designed to be connectable to other commodity platforms,” said Karin Kersten, Head of Trade and Commodity Finance at ABN AMRO.

vakt.com/press-detail/july-2018-vakt-joins-the-ethereum-enterprise-alliance-

> "Adam Vile, Chief Technology Officer of VAKT commented: “We are delighted to be joining the EEA and be part of the realisation of the Enterprise Ethereum standard. VAKT is breaking new ground in developing, and plans to be one of the first companies to deliver in to production, an enterprise grade post trade platform with Quorum and hence Ethereum at its core. Close connection to the EEA, and the ability to contribute to and benefit from the rapid evolution of the platform will be key to our success”.

Vakt, Bakkt, what will they think of nexkt

oh god young kate bush is my ultimate waifu senpai

Some Names I need help looking into:

Adam Vile: Chief Technology Officer of VAKT
Gary Nuttall: Clyde Code team lead
Ian Chung: Clyde Partner
Patrick Murphy: Clyde Partner
John Jimenez: VAKT’s interim CEO
Lyon Hardgrave: VAKT Vice President Product and Business Development.
Ruth Harrison: Thought Works Managing Director UK

>Ruth Harrison
Ruth Harrison Retweeted

BusinessCloud.co.uk

@BCloudUK
Sep 18
More
There is no place for male-only panels these days
hope shes a no linker

What I mean exactly, by the way, when I say "I need help"
I need people to google search these names, check their LinkenIn connections, search you tube for podcast appearances and business conferences and roundtables(these are crucially under-viewed and people are so candid in these I cant emphasize these enough)
I need people to look on medium,com to see if these people post, what they read and who they follow and whp follows them. Twitter, FB, GitHub.

>Lyon Hardgrave
VAKT Global Ltd
Vice President, Business and Product Development
VAKT Global Ltd
February 2018 – Present (8 months)London, United Kingdom
Glencore
Director, Risk and Data
Glencore
July 2013 – February 2018 (4 years 8 months)Stamford, CT
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Commodities, Market Risk Manager
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
November 2011 – July 2013 (1 year 9 months)
Societe Generale
Director, Natural Gas Derivatives Trader
Societe Generale
March 2010 – November 2011 (1 year 9 months)
Senior Energy Derivatives Trader
Hess Energy Trading
March 2008 – March 2010 (2 years 1 month)New York
UBS
Director, Commodities Derivatives Trader
UBS

Bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=MSCdqI-5Qh4

Attached: vakt Komgo consensys thoughtworks.jpg (1120x4344, 1.01M)

These are great inforgraphics man. Thanks for making them as Ihave no talent for making them at all! Much Appreciated!

Attached: kb3.png (300x399, 217K)

Clyde co is part of accord

CLYDE CODE TEAM
Nigel Brook
Lee Bacon
Sally Sfeir-Tait
Christina Terplan
Ian Chung
Patrick Murphy

need to see if they follow interesting people on twitter

gotta go, will check back later

Attached: vakt Komgo consensys thoughtworks.jpg (1111x5629, 1.38M)

clydeco.com/clydecode

Good shit man I've been trying to figure out this shit all day. Are they going to have their own product or be using ETH or LINK. I'd like to invest early as possible but haven't been able to find anything on it yet.

Ive been keeping abreast of this mostly by checking in with Artifical Lawyer every day or so. They seem to really be up on these announcements.

shes fucking perfect

>vakt.com/press-detail/june-2018-vakt-is-launched-to-re-imagine-global-commodities-through-the-use-of-blockchain

I love these Chainlink breadcrumbs.

How far out do you think the name release will be

You really believe it will be chainlink? I hold mostly eth rn and some smaller alts. But I've been debating on purchasing a few thousand link lately

just do it

I know it going to go up to at least 1$ by eoy but I also feel like eth will be jumping back up soon

See
Help me and research and we can answers these questions.

I will when I get home from work I'm on my phone rn.

did i start a Kate Bush theme the other day?

Attached: 1536936027747.png (525x526, 145K)

I always post kates when I post she’s too perfect

>Gary Nuttall
follows a lot of usual breadcrumbs: swift, szabo, artificial lawyer, various insurtech players vaguely connected to link (dan makoski, florian graillot - he's also followed by etherisc, black insurance, d1), consensys/lubin, monax, digital asset/hyperledger/R3, also followed by gilbert 'caucasian hustle' quant
nothing interesting but he's surely aware of link and oracles

Attached: clydecode team oracle mentions.jpg (1092x4021, 1.25M)

Good stuff

OP here. Home from work so probs a different id. Will start diggin in a second.

Attached: 34395ab37884e6c96e70d66d427537e5.jpg (3231x3442, 1.11M)