Microdosing LSD/shrooms? Does it positively affect your productivity? No junky responses please...

Microdosing LSD/shrooms? Does it positively affect your productivity? No junky responses please. Weed gave me psychosis in my late teens if that's important.

Attached: 1535306131161.jpg (1024x724, 83K)

how about you microdose the precum from my cock you little faggot?

waste of time. You're gonna freak people out. Just do high doses by yourself once in a while.

>no junky responses please

I find after doing 2CB I think more clearly...

can't really say for other drugs. and haven't done micro-dosing. I read somewhere that they studied the effects of magic mushrooms and some psychedelics to have a positive effect on your brain, reconnecting fragile or lost connections... something like that. also google

again with the microdosing meme

Attached: 58610D01-EF17-42EC-B437-A13A9BC66C8B.jpg (125x125, 11K)

what about microdosing MDMA?

I had high hopes (kek) but it made it much more difficult to focus for me. ~16ug of LSD, btw. I feel amazing, but it’s tough to zero in and problem solve.

Absolutely degenerate
That shit makes you stupid

lsd gave me herpes

this is good for chilling out. i've done it on acid which is nice

Only if he takes a high dose and his body temp stays high

This right here. Microdosing nets you very few benefits. Full blown trips paired with healthy diet, mind, environment, etc., will get you much better effects.
LSD will not reveal any great truths, rather the noise that it causes will reverberate on potential truths that may make known facts become felt and known experiences.

If weed gave you a psychosis then it’s probably a really bad idea to microdose psychedelics.

This is why all the tech companies are destroying themselves.

Literally no gain from microdosing MDMA. If you're going to take it, take a 120 to 150 mg dose if you have unadulterated MDMA.

>tfw went to EDC high on acid
>tfw kept staring at the giant heart and envisioning I was absorbing all the pain from all the heartbreaks around the world and they were going into me

Everyone in this fucking thread is either underaged or has never touched drugs in his life. Microdosing LSD is amazing. Not every single day but somewhere along the lines of every other day. Imagine not needing a single of cup of coffee the entire work day. You will feel a slight edge in thinking and creativity. Productivity rises. This coupled with healthy diet, exercise and perhaps nootropics and you'll be set.

Just live like a non-degenerate and stop seeking shortcuts.

just make sure it's less than 10 mcg or it'll make the work day a bit harder. It's all about finding the right dosage

I did everything from nootropics to microdosing.
LSD does very little to me, Modafinil much more but it comes with cons (like restless sleep and ultimately crashing after few days, the thing is that the dose required to have effects is the one that will mess with your sleep. That said Modafinil is awesome if you know you will have an extremely long week.
Healthy diet, going to bed early and doing exercice everyday gave me unironically much better results on the long term than messing with neurochemicals.
If you are an ADD fueled procrastinator and aren't able to do things my advice is to go somewhere you won't be tempted, I'm in med school for example and just can't work more than an hour a day at home, however I can easily sit 9 hours at the library without my inner monkey chilling out for his endorphin rushes.

>inner monkey
TED talk ftw

Fuckin junkies

if you need drugs to increase your productivity you need to rethink your whole life

how does modafinil compare to adderall ir for productivity? I found adderall was good for routine tasks that didn't require much critical thinking, but it was a bit too abrupt and stimulating for what I wanted to use it for. Also, I kept wanting to take more and ended up going through all the stuff I had in two days, which wrecked me for like a week emotionally.

Anymore add tips med fag

if you cant be productive and do drugs you need to rethink your existence