Highest Volume

Since spring, not even counting the bithumb volume.

Attached: 1516337114256.png (3000x2961, 955K)

checked

Attached: 1500569141499.png (477x475, 263K)

Lenocinium.com shills

Shut the fuck up, retarded cunt

HOLY shot, that bithumb volume

It's called the ChainLink paradox in academic circles and it consists of three points:
1. To avoid SEC scrutiny, a token must have a concrete use. Otherwise it is a security and cannot be sold on U.S. markets.
2. For LINK to be useful, it must first be valuable.
3. The only people who can make something valuable are U.S. citizens (the rest of the world are just inconsequential weirdos and insecure creeps).

If Sergey was to list LINK on Coinbase and Gemini, the SEC would brand LINK as a security and the network would fail (1). If Sergey was to launch the mainnet without U.S. markets, the network would fail (2 & 3).

To solve this riddle you have to remember that while U.S. citizens are the only PEOPLE to make something valuable, there are other methods.... such as wash trading on zero-fee servers which is a method that has been proven over countless of pump and dumps. The difference in this case is that the wash trading will take on the role of a booster rocket.

LINK has (artificial) value -> Mainnet launches -> LINK is officially a utility token -> LINK is sold on U.S. exchanges -> the network is launched

Remember this thread when you start to see the 50million incentive wallets moving next week.

I will leave the path from $1000 to $2500 as an exercise for the reader.

Buy lenocinium.com shills sir pleece sir

Tank u betty much

Attached: rentfree.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Chek’d. Sigh* I wanted BTC to crash sub 5k so I could pick up some more LINK around 20 cents. All my debts wouldn’t allow me to buy more than 2.5k LINK. I hope I still make it. Good luck bros.

you made that?

Why don't they just use binance?

Lmao that's the best one I've seen. Thanks

bithumb has fiat gateway for the sokos
i think the trading pair is also Link/Krw

stole the base pepe

Attached: 1537449886986.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

what software

prem

Checked

Attached: 0A1711FF-DB01-44C9-AD3B-EC9F6F272516.gif (500x288, 567K)

tick tock Sergey

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 111K)

Nice digits, user. We're all going to make it.

c-checked!!

this FUD attempt got knocked down within 5 minutes of it being posted, you can stop now

did you morons even read this? learn something while youre here

>:(

+1%

almost forgot to tell my frens that I had crazy dreams about chainlink last night
everybody was on Jow Forums making great jokes and bantz on the other coins as the price was rising
It was genuinely happy and exciting for everyone.

this

Attached: 1536682880034.jpg (765x670, 232K)

new site doesn't mean the company just sprouted up overnight
damage control harder, fucking pajeet

This image needs another update.

The 50 million incentive wallets, are those intended to pay nodes as a result of offering very low prices to business users at start up for an initial trial period?

lmao the mental gymnastics
try harder you forever poor nigger

I can see the defeat in your words. Desperately writing something for discord brownie points but even you know there's no point trying any more. Who thought it would work with a brand new website? Obviously someone on biz was going to check straight away. What a huge waste of time :(