Moons violently

Attached: BC_Logo_.png (256x256, 13K)

the second we break 8-10k range higher highs will be set, and moon mission will begin. does /biz really hate money? over 2 billion dollars on the side lines from ATH they buy back at market and shit gets back to 20k easy peasy. trillions of dollars in endowments on the side lines waiting on ETF. hundreds of trading firms accumulating right now. tik tok.

get your arses ready frens, memes aside 100k+ is actually going to happen over a very short period of time.

Attached: 1537287115410.png (657x527, 44K)

look at those fucking weekly candles during the last bullrun, we're looking at potentially 5x that volume. dont fucking sell lads.

You better not be lying to me

Attached: 1518995484628.jpg (346x450, 22K)

100k at the end of the year

Yep. Only took 10 days to push from 6k to 20k. Now the world is watching and is scared of it leaving without them. The FOMO at 10k will be unreal. Im seeing 35-50k this Decemeber with a dip to 20k and then 100k next year. If adoption starts to take place we can expect 1 million dollar BTC but I'm not expecting full adoption.

By december BTC will be somewhere around #5 in CMC, you do not seem to realize what is happening and has happened all year long.

Next bullmarket is not being started by BTC.

>My premined scam shitcoin will surely overtake BTC

Attached: 232441.jpg (800x450, 41K)

What coins are going to be ahead of BTC? We already know ETH won't even be on top 10

Get out newfag, last bullmarket wasn't started by BTC either but by ETH.
Protip: it didn't start on 2017.

Probably at that point XRP, TRX, IOTA, EOS, perhaps XLM, pretty unsure about BCH.

They are all shitcoins compared to good projects like DAG, but for the time being they should pump a lot in this upward cycle.

Ready for the Pink Wojaks

Yes, but everyone is totally fixated on this next bullrun being started by BTC because of ETF schemes (which are just distraction made up by banksters).

but its going down lol

Attached: 1519734731190.jpg (543x443, 29K)

This is what you call a moon?

Today I learned that “mooning” is Jow Forums slang for a hard dump, apparently.

Attached: tenor-2.gif (220x220, 147K)

I printed my bitcoin onto paper then wiped my ass with it.

>BTC drops 1%
>alts don't even drop

we moon now, we in bull market now

wait 30min and every single alt will be red

Are we looking at the same coin?

thats not how it works, bots would have made them red very quickly. Alts basically don't get affected during these BTC fakeouts

i know but i'm reasonably sure we will hit briefly below $6k before that one more time.

THIS