Guys I Need a Job

Crypto didn't work out. Tried being a shitty free lance web dev, too much competition and honestly I'm not great at it. Been wanting to join a trade but literally nobody wants to hire me. I come from a sales background with web dev experience. Wtf do i do Jow Forums?

Attached: adsdasd.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Join the military

work at mcdonalds

Don’t do this. Working in a fast food restaurant is a death sentence.

WAAAAAAGIEEEEEEEEEE

IN TO THE CAGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1536593918059.jpg (753x1024, 175K)

Tell me all the cons

Fuck guys for money. Honestly.

You can start by just sucking dick then slowly learn to take dick in your ass.

The money is great once you get good at it and you can work whenever and wherever you want.

fuck that shit.
no way. not 17 anymore.
i'm married and don't want to give my wife aids.

Enjoy being poor faggot

Some things aren't worth the money unless you're a total degenerate

Attached: 1537313701123.png (440x440, 197K)

Buy a good pair of kneepads
Put on a sexy wig and perfume
Visit a rest stop where there are a lot of trucks parked
Go in one of the stalls and wait
You'll know what to do
You'll make $20 or $100 a day easily

Wtf MU beat, where were you when a pajeet didnt scam?

Nice hi-res image.

Find a shitty(preferably imported) product that you can push around locally for a decent profit and have a backup plan or two if that doesnt work out. Opportunity is everywhere you look, yet most people look without really seeing the world around them.
>Example, i went around local stores to find a decent aquarium light for my actual cherry shrimp tank(t-thanks Jow Forums)
>all i got offered was either decent, but overpriced lights or shitty and way overpriced chinese crap
> hopped on the internet and searched local listings, FB stores, etc.
>same shit
> hopped on aliexpress and found what i wanted for cheap in 10 minutes
> found the manufacturer of the same lamp on Alibaba and ordered 100 lamps for literally dirt cheap
>3 weeks later they came in the mail and a month later i was sold out with 7k profit after taxes
I've made more cash selling shitty fucking chinese lamps in 3 months than stuffing my crypto bags for 2 years. I just ordered 5k worth of growlights from the same chink to see how they'd sell, plan B is to grow some dank nugs in my closet and make a profit out of that.

Not good at it? Thats a pussy ass mindset. Keep on grinding until you get amazing at it, maybe try some programming languages like Python or Java since you will maybe enjoy doing that more. If you are starting to hate these kinds of jobs find and learn something that you love and can do every single day without getting tired of it after a year. Trust me you probably dont want to work in McDonalds since you will want to kill yourself after a week.

Where do you locally sell aquarium lights?

Degenerate is a buzzword losers use to attempt to discredit those who are prepared to do what it takes to make it.

You don't need any new skills where you're going.

Attached: necktie.png (256x256, 27K)

If you live near a big campus selling concentrate to retarded frats makes a shit ton of money. Especially when you buy from the dw you can buy an ounce for 300$ of some shit wax that dispensaries throw out and sell em for 600-900$ to frat bros thinking their gonna becoming drug lords.

Attached: 8EF99780-4CD9-4E21-B8F4-7866DC000390.jpg (2048x1536, 342K)

Wagie wagie get in cage
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

Attached: wage_cage.jpg (2268x900, 1.25M)

2-3 local sites, that are kind of like CL, but you can get paid promotion so your listings are always on top/front page, aquarium related groups on Cuckbook and local fish forums. I also have a local pet market every weekend and booth rent is like $10 a day so i pack my shit in the morning and set up my stall, i also sell aquarium plants along with shrimps and fishies so when i brought out the lights they kinda promoted themselves because most people cant grow plants for shit so when they roll along with the usual questions about plants i'd send them off with a lamp. I initially sold 40+ lights over a few weekends on the market and the rest online. It's easy to saturate the local market though, because it's small overall, so business starts dropping real fast if you don't constantly come up with new shit to sell to old customers.

Unironically IT

A man's gotta eat