XRP

Aporogize faggots.

Attached: XRP.jpg (622x553, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ripplecoinnews.com/bank-migrating-to-ripple-pnc-dumps-swift-adopts-xcurrent
ripple.com/ripplenet/source-liquidity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is my long game on this finally gonna pay off? Can you give me a quick rundown on why it's pumping again?

apologize for wot m8? 95% down and now like many alts its popping? fuck off

It's the best coin, duh.

I honestly think that because this is a coin that's backed by the banks, big news is coming.

good to see brainlets like you still exist. can't wait until more of you come back.

They are going live with xRapid in Oct. at some bank / fi. institution.

"muh XRP won't be used" fud BTFO.

almost 40% up in last 7 days, go back to LINK thread

>95% down
XRP was never at $8 you stupid faggot.

great, only 10x until you can sell at your break even

smg here

i bought 714 XRP at around $1, how many more years until I make back my money? Realistically, is $5 the max for this coin?

what if I told you you do not have to earn that money back on the same asset?
what you want to do is revenge trading, leads to nothing good. we are still in bear market, and it will get much worse after the descending triangle of bitcoin breaks down after the ETF rejection on 30. sept.
tl;dr sell on this rally and move on m8

>great, only 10x until you can sell at your break even
I bought in at 10c. What the fuck are you smoking you dumb faggot?

i have $350K in the stock market right now. i just want to know if there's a chance this could moon in the future. i may forget about it for 10 years and then find my crypto wallet and say, "hey, this ripple is now with 10K instead of $320). just wondering the odds of that.

Jow Forums anons master mental gymnastics to hide themselves from their own poor decisions.

>im not an idiot for missing out on XRP when it was 0.5 - 10 cents
>everyone else must have bought have at the ATH
>0xBTC is a real project

Etc.

Attached: BoomerGIF.gif (1000x640, 127K)

why is this shit pumping? I was so close to buying some a couple days ago

Wtf it jumped up to 0.41

Were all gonna make it bros

Buy the jews, sell the rumor. If you are buying the news you are too late. Once shit announces its shorting time niggers

43 now

IS IT HAPPENING??????

Attached: 1537181545177.jpg (300x400, 133K)

>2017 Jow Forums doesn't buy cause XRP logo looks like a fidget spinner
>2018 Jow Forums doesn't buy because it's supposedly centralized

nutty fucking daily candle though

Robinhood buying maybe?

Good point. Very telling that he assumed I'd bought at the ATH. Lots of projection no doubt.

strap in my sirs

Attached: 1527216255607.jpg (1024x636, 111K)

Glad I didn't listen to all the ''smart money'' waiting for final capitulation. This is wave 3 on a larger timeframe. If you aren't getting in, then you're going to be sorry I think.

Could unironically go to like 0.0045 btc

15% spike on Finex

Guys Idk what the fuck to do, it's going beserkers. Surely it can't just keep going up like this? can it?

just dont buy more right now,
I'm predicting a re-correction a few days after xRapid launches, fags dont see massive pump and they will dump it thinking thats all it will ever be.

Then we can reload our bags for cheap user

Oke well I already bought in anticipating a metoric rise, but now that it is here I'm sort of trapped in the headlights.

Did you buy yesterday?
I bought my most recent load 2 days ago, can't believe my timing either but I'm happy to sit and wait even if it dumps back down to 0.3 in the next couple days.

>discord fags

No man I bought like a week ago

Bought at 0.20 and sold at 3.

i hate ripple.

then you must hate money

wtf I just went in with 5x leverage on Bmex and still got liquidated I hate you fucking faggots

cry for me, bitch

>leverage trading
You can't just be satisfied with 10-100% gains without trading on trading on leverage? Leverage trading is fucking hard dude.

just opinion kid.

i guess, or ripple is not money?

Ripple pumps and dumps on a regular basis. Don't fall for the Ripple scam, its trash. Make a quick 2x or 3x and dump your bags on the normies

what kind of moron would dump before the xrapid announcement?

answer: you

did he say this?

besides is it really an announcement? even the house cat already knows at this point.

its already crashing

LINK performed a lot better than XRP since june

Look, reality is that it's going to crash a bit. This is to be expected after any major rally. BUT, this is a glimpse of what's to come. XRP WILL be a dominate crypto in the next bull run, and the bull run will happen by end of next year. New ATH will be achieved.

why are they selling it? if everyone bought and held the demand could be much higher. damn speculants

Who knows. It's almost certain BTC will be at least 10x higher in 10 years. When it comes to alts it's a whole other story, I'd say maybe ETH, LINK and XMR will still be there in 10 years

Boy if you don't get your stinky ass outta here...

are you people fucking serious?

why in the name of fuck would just keep rising and rising and rising endlessly?

it's obviously going to pullback at some point

the point here is that's completely decoupled from bitcoin and much better than it

the end

fuck off

those spacings are as big as the ripple pool.100000000000.00000000 Merry xmass
Lets all suck a banker's cock.

stay poor, dickweed

better poor than a tool eh?

100% no

Pullbacks, corrections and crashes are mathmetically impossible in the new paradigm? don't you ever listen to McAfee? Get in now or miss the infinite growth

>don't you ever listen to McAfee

absolutely not

ripplecoinnews.com/bank-migrating-to-ripple-pnc-dumps-swift-adopts-xcurrent

Read carefully sentence on the bottom:
Though the bank won’t utilize XRP, it is still a boost and a mark of confidence of Ripple solution and could mark the early stages of global migration from SWIFT.

I don't see a reason for so much hype, people need to accept that Ripple Network is one thing and XRP is imaginary coin without purpose except to make founders of Ripple rich.

>learn more

Asheesh Birla, Ripple’s senior vice president for product management, said in an interview.

“Banks aren’t going to be the first adopters of xRapid,” Birla said. He added xRapid was more targeted towards emerging markets than the United States.

XCurrent uses an immutable “interledger” protocol which Ripple said improves on existing payment networks because it offers instant settlement.

Getting banks to use xCurrent is a first step towards adoption of its other product, Birla said.

“It’s a way to get their toe into the water,” Birla said. He added that the next step would be “how do you get them to use xRapid which is our liquidity product.”

Why you bitter biatch?

first you offer 40% savings, then you add the option of 70% savings

fucking simple business sense

shame nobody here has it

Because there are other coins with better foundations than XRP , do your research

your autistic brain is focusing too much on other coins being slightly faster or slightly cheaper

the reality is banks will use something they can trust and they'll know they can trust XRP on Ripple's network

the end

Looks like you're the one who didn't do the research. You missed the pump, so what? Catch it on the next pullback or get left behind with the other link hodlers

Feel sorry for you if you can't see a bigger picture, already made my profit with XRP before the big crash. I don't plan to invest any more in XRP.

Cuz you're stupid and let Jow Forums fud get to you. BYE!

btc and bhc?

Zoom out. XRP's history is 95% tanking, 5% pumping. No one makes money off of HODLing XRP.

>Feel sorry for you if you can't see a bigger picture

being this oblivious to your own stupidity

No, monero, because it will always be a medium for black market due it's anonimity and goverment's unability to block it (XRP can be blocked). If you have a currency which is useful, constantly traded(illegaly or legaly), always in demand, decentralized you have a bright stable future no matter if market dips.

poor you

you seriously have no idea

fight the good fight, comrade!

THE DUMP IS HAPPENING

SELL IT ALL AND BUY BACK AT 0.20 BOYS

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

XMR will be outlawed eventually and de-listed from exchanges. It will be impossible to cash out without risking prison time or getting shanked in a dark ally. Don't think for a second that the tax man is going to let a coin designed for tax evasion to continue existing if it ever becomes widely used. All they have to do is monitor/block entry and exit points.

>SELL IT ALL AND BUY BACK AT 0.20 BOYS
>YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

being this much of a sucker

hooooo boi

The point is that no any goverment will accept crypto to become it's main currency. It's like giving up on the power because power to print money is power to control the value of money you posses. It is a mechanism of goverment to remain in control. So point is to hang on some crypto which will be in USE and monero fits that role because of black market. As long as you can't pay taxes in cryptocurency they are worthless.

Can happen but there will be always ways to convert it to gold or something else. If xrp gets delisted you can just cry

You have no sense of business. You know how radically different crypto is from traditional banking or any traditional form of money? This change, whether you're talking about XRP or any other coin is so radical that it can't be done in a process of a few weeks/months. Ripple has some sense by getting the old system slowly introduced and adjusted to blockchain. If they like Ripple's products and services they'll be more eager to hop on the next thing they offer and the next and so forth. It would take time anyway for them to train employees how to deal with this and everything that comes along with it.

It's not a simple case of dropping everything you're doing and start working with Ripple and XRP. It will take time.

If you don't want free XRP before the REAL pump next month then I don't know why you are even here

How would you convert XMR to gold without getting raped by the government? And why would XRP get delisted? It's an institutional coin that wants to play by the rules.

>If you don't want free XRP before the REAL pump next month then I don't know why you are even here

XRP is heavily oversold relative to fundamentals

It wins every poll on twitter by 10x and no they aren't bots.

You think you can second guess this market? Dream on faggot get in or stay poor.

In the end, all of your opinions don't really matter. You can keep argueing and struggling and repeating old news that's been proven incorrect a dozen times now. We all know it's whales and smart money who do the talking. This is your future. So either you start thinking from a business perspective or you don't and you'll just keep circling around in your emotional drama of how it's all so centralized and how you don't like the bankers and how XRP will never be adopted because so and so says this and that. You really don't think Ripple as a company wants XRP adopted? Ofcourse they do, but they have to listen to the customer, the end-user that is paying for it all. And that end-user says they're interested but want to take things slow. So that's what's going to happen.

>Implying I haven't been in since $0.2
>Implying I haven't increased my portfolio 3x FOR FREE
>to reach your 589 dream will take time but I'm with you in thinking it WILL HAPPEN

don't be dumb, dump and buyback when it settles in a few hours

stop giving actually good advice to these pajeets

>Implying I haven't been in since $0.2

Kek

XRP cannot pass SEC as coin because it is considered as security. Why? Because you have main company Ripple with their product for banks (protocol) which is worth some amount of money, same company is issuing a tokens(XRP) and telling us they are coins. Actualy they are funding themselves by selling XRP to have money for developing the main product which they can sell and that is a protocol not XRP. XRP can represent stock of Ripple company. XRP is same if tomorrow Walmart creates tokens (XWM) and tell you to take their tokens and exchange it between each other and pretend they are worth something.

>XRP cannot pass SEC as coin because it is considered as security
old fud is old

it's not a security

this

xRapid uses xNotes, not XRP

the sitting chairman of the SEC said on CNBC that it is a security. look it up

This is a lie

sec charmain has never said xrp is a security

Again previous post is a lie

What the hell is xNotes? Im genuinely curious. Source below states xRapid runs on XRP

ripple.com/ripplenet/source-liquidity/

>Thinking buying a top 3 coin already worth several billion will make you rich
Kek. Enjoy your measly 10x you fucking amateurs.

Attached: Title_24.jpg (720x338, 77K)

I made 20x my money last year with XRP when it was a top 2-3 project and that wasn't even that good compared to its growth in 2017

More like x100. But Vitalik says no more x1000

He sold his share of ETH very low. Personally i wouldn't take investment advice from him. Coding advice.. sure.

you dont seem to realize, that crypto attracts several different categories of people who are in it for radically different reasons.
there are Jow Forumsnessmen like you, who only care about money and dont give a fuck where it comes from.
then there are cypherpunks, who are in it for the tech.
then there are libertarians, who are in it to stick it to the government.
etc...

Wow so clever and redpilled bro

20k xrp could be life changing in a few years

How do people convert drugs and other contraband to money without getting raped by the government? If anythings its easier with XMR because it is not a physical asset. This makes getting it out of a country where you can't sell it and into another where you can sell it trivial.

Attached: 1531799960066.png (628x504, 311K)

But the XRP business plan involves primarily banks and other big players hitting the exchanges. Since these entities will all be 'qualified investors' beiung declared a security will have minimal effect on the plan. If anything, XRP should stand to gain relative to other ICOs if they are all declared securities.

Attached: bitcoin up.gif (415x477, 181K)

I guess that is true, and you're right. However my opinion is that you can't stop it from happening. So you might aswell get onboard, then you can use the money you make to do whatever you think should be done?