I reported chainlink as a security to the SEC

i reported chainlink as a security to the SEC

Attached: byebyechainlink.png (896x301, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/contact-us/press?tl=en#topic-tabs-menu
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
schedule.sxsw.com/2018/events/PP80326
openlaw.io/
initc3.org/
accordproject.org/
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

What is the SEC going to do with a company registered in the Cayman Islands?

Imagine being so tribal you invest so much time into something you are not even financially involved in

Wtf really

Based

cope harder

oh so the sec doesn't affect bitcoin price either every tim an etf is denied

tell me more

Marines arent scared of your bullshit, watch yourself no greater friend no worse enemy.. bitch

Lmao. You know you can get fined for fraudulent claims. Your wasting tax money. Hope you gave them a good reason.

lel

Based and redpilled

>registered in Grand Cayman
>fatclaps banned from participating in ICO

Only people it will effect is fatclap retards like yourself

enjoy your fines and lawsuit coming at you when they figure out you make false claims

Shhhhh, don't let him know that he's going to get arrested for filing false claims. I'm sure he will be just as smug when he's having Tyrone and Jamal take turns on his ass lol

>What is the SEC going to do with a company registered in the Cayman Islands?
Put the operators of the company in jail. You can't commit crimes from the US just because it's done in the name of some shell company. Fucking brainlet.

And make no mistake, Chainlink was 100% sold as a public unregisrested security. Sergey is a criminal and deserves jail time. Especially since unlike Ethereum/Bitcoin, he has delivered nothing 1 year later and has just kept 30 mil for himself while he hired 2-3 devs to fuck around for 1 year.

This scam needs to end. It's operated in the US and many US citizens are trading these unregistered securities.

thank you for Correcting the Record(tm)
.01 LINK has been deposited in your wallet

>enjoy your fines and lawsuit coming at you when they figure out you make false claims
Chainlink is an unregistered security being operated FROM the US and many US retail investors are actively trading it.

It is 100% illegal activity and I hope the SEC shuts down this russian scam.

You realize SWIFT literally endorsed them? Do you think SWIFT is going to be stained? No retard. I think they know what their doing compared to your armchair lawyer abilities.
Maybe you should read a little what a Security is.

Lol this.
You know that this can net you 5 to 10 years jail, withs several fines in the ten thousands. Hope you have saved enough crypto money, faggot.

Attached: 1536169559679s.jpg (237x250, 6K)

Of course you can, because no tokens were sold to fatclaps during ICO, also it is a utility token not marketed as a security at all.

The whole point of a company is that it is a separate legal entity from those who work for it, of course the company is separately liable for any actions against it you absolute fucking brainlet.

LINK is not a security, but a utility token. Team and advisors made that clear before ico

saying you think something fails the howey test with supporting facts is not a false claim.

>Maybe you should read a little what a Security is.
I know exactly what a security is, and Chainlink is a security. So was ethereum, until it became decentralized and a utility. But Chainlink is not decentralized (60% of tokens owned by the devs) and has no real utility. If Ethereum was a security at one time (which is confirmed by SEC), Chainlink is still a security.

BTFO brainlet

People are always making up new FUD - why? Shouldn't they have just called it quits at some point?

Attached: 1537444927832.png (672x787, 979K)

Howey test for security:
>It is an investment of money
>There is an expectation of profits from the investment
>The investment of money is in a common enterprise
>Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party
Although the Howey Test uses the term "money," later cases have expanded this to include investments of assets other than money. The term "common enterprise" isn't precisely defined, and courts have used different interpretations. Most federal courts define a common enterprise as one that is horizontal, meaning that investors pool their money or assets together to invest in a project. However, other courts use different definitions.

Common enterprise
>35% going to Node Operators and to Incentivize the Ecosystem
>30% will go to the Company for Continued Development

Node operators have to stake link in a directory, as long as there are nodes that stake link, they will be the ones fulfilling contracts, and receive financial gain from it. The directory is a 3rd party service which is outside the investors control.

It is a security. Regardless, let the SEC decide.

>Of course you can, because no tokens were sold to fatclaps during ICO, also it is a utility token not marketed as a security at all.
It does not matter, chainlink is being traded by retail investors in the USA, which is illegal. It was chainlinks duty to make it impossible to trade by retail investors, they did not comply with this and this is why it's illegal.

Secondary market of securities by retail investors is illegal.

You're so fucking stupid, can't even describe it. Picture taken from the whitepaper. Pleas KYS ASAP.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20 whitepaper.png (1080x406, 108K)

>saying something is as ecurity means its not
good try, read

>Decentralized
Oh ya? Show me the legal defining % at what point something is decentralized. Pro tip faggot, you can't.

So tell us, faggot, what part of the howey test did you base your complaint on?

>You're so fucking stupid, can't even describe it. Picture taken from the whitepaper. Pleas KYS ASAP.
you are BTFO. what is written in a whitepaper is irrelevant. What matters are the facts.

chainlink is a security being traded by US retail investors, and operated from the USA.

You can write whatever the fuck you want in a whitepaper, the facts are facts. Chainlink is a security being traded by retail investors in the USA.

No matter how many disclaimers you write, this is still illegal. You can't commit crimes and write a disclaimer and make it all good. Disclaimers don't absolve you of crimes.

BTFO brainlet.

Imagine being a fucking disgusting fat American cunt

>hurr land of the free
>YOU MUST BE AN ACCREDITED INVESTOR TO ESCAPE WAGESLAVERY
>do you have assets totalling at least $10 million dollars?
>No? SORRY ONLY OUR JEWISH FRIENDS CAN INVEST you can buy our bags when we dump on retail investors at IPO

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: jtu.jpg (303x382, 19K)

So American investors are breaking the law, by trading in products that they shouldn't be. Good to know, I'm going to start reporting all the US people I know so they get arrested.

>Oh ya? Show me the legal defining % at what point something is decentralized. Pro tip faggot, you can't.
the SEC chairman literally defined it in an interview brainlet.

This thread is amusing to watch because it exhibits just how hiveminded LINKies are. They all make the same exact points with a sad, less-than-subtle hint of arrogant desperation and a touch of childish insults

and likely the dev team, who are american and hold link. and any company who decides to make a partnership with them.

Cool story bro.

>So American investors are breaking the law
Sergey is most of all, by profiting from the public and secondary market trade of unregistered securities he issued.

Why do you think he's so fucking quiet? Cause he doesn't want any attention from the SEC.

So you should report SWIFT as well then, hop to it lad, make sure you screenshot it for proof.

>sweaty swing traders who sold the bottom so desperate to buy back in cheap that they resort to getting the federal government to label it a security

The absolute state. Let me guess, you sold the bottom, didn't you?

Attached: IMG_0820.jpg (640x633, 52K)

weak pasta

Is this it? Are we really exhausting creative FUD that we resort to muh security shit? Literally everything else has been debunked. The lenobullshit would have been nice if they didn't choose a dumbass name (I guess this means they wanted to be caught?) and if they actually planned it beforehand. You can't exactly disprove the existence of paid shills because they are supposed to be clandestine in nature, and people can just easily falseflag. However they fucked up the execution. Now the FUD is calling LINK a security because there's literally no way to prove it isn't unless SEC makes a decision. It's retarded tho, if you consider the backing of many legitimate companies that surround LINK. I doubt they'd risk getting involved in fraud. I guess the next step is saying it's all unofficial, or produced by the deluded link cult/paid shills? What the fuck, there's still some time left before mainnet and we are already running out of FUD? The wait is going to be boring.

Maybe it's this, since Bithumb listing and possible PBC leak thwarted their attempted FUD with the paid shills so they're being desperate? Idk, seems stupid

I don't see swift proudly and clearly saying they endorse/partner with chainlink anywhere, because they don't

>traded by retail investors in US
>makes it a security

What is bitcoin, retard?

But all American investors are breaking the law though right. So if I report every American I know who may have been involved with LINK in some manner then that's the right thing to do. Reporting Jow Forums right now by the way, everyone here is going to jail for talking about trading in unregistered securities in the US

swift.com/contact-us/press?tl=en#topic-tabs-menu
Finsbury
Tel: +32 (0)2655 3377
Send email

ok, ill send it off now asking how its legal.

weak pasta, nothing has been debunked

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

It's quite clear brainlet.

SWIFT SMART ORACLE

>What is bitcoin, retard?
bitcoin and ethereum was confirmed not to be a security by the SEC chairman.

But a token like chainlink, that no one uses and that 60% of the supply is owned by a single organization, is certainly deemed a security by the SEC chairman and SEC itself.

You should be reporting it to the SEC, since you think what they are doing is illegal. How come you're not? Scared? Just make a video of you emailing the SEC with your complaint and hit send.

lmao stay poor you sub 90 IQ pajeet nigger

>coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
kek that is not clear and proud endorsement, that is some paid PR.

BTFO brainlet. Show me an article or interview from someone at Swift or on the Swift website. Not some shill PR.

>make a video
i did report it to the sec already using my reasoning from

You do realize you can get up to 10 years in jails and hundreds of thousands of dollars in fine for filing false reports, right?
You better pray they either ignore your shit or deem you correct (they won't).

I wish I was this stupid honestly cause then I could just live in ignorance like you.

Attached: hmm.jpg (200x226, 8K)

You'll surely link their reply when they come back to you then. Start a trip so we know it's you.

its not illegal to believe something fails the howey test, and to report it with just reason.

argue these. please.

>You do realize you can get up to 10 years in jails and hundreds of thousands of dollars in fine for filing false reports, right?
it's not a false report, chainlink is an unregistered security being traded by retail investors in the USA.

this kind of proves its a security too, they said it themselves. I don't know how the dev team can live in the USA, and say that others in the USA can't buy it. Seems a clear infraction.

kys you gay little narc

>scared shill

Even if it is a security, it's up to the exchanges to stop trading in the US from happening. The ICO had amerifats banned, the team isn't responsible for anything else.

weak pasta, refute my argument with facts or stay BTFO.

Bum p

schedule.sxsw.com/2018/events/PP80326
Everyone should report SXSW for allowing Sergey to have a platform to shill his security by the way. Also included are Perianne Boring (Chamber of Digital Commerce) and Tom Gonser (Salesforce) for participating in Sergey's talk

Contact OpenLaw openlaw.io/ and tell them that they might get jailed for involving themselves with possible fraud

Tell IC3 initc3.org/ to remove Ari Juels for involvment in the creation of Chainlink's whitepaper

Lastly, someone should contact each company here and warn them for associating with SmartContract when they are involved in fraud. accordproject.org/ It might look bad for their company after all

I know you are giddy with all the replies you're getting, le epic trole am I right? But if you're involved with the idiots who made the lenobullshit FUD, I don't think you're enjoying getting BTFO every single time. Sorry user.

Agreed, they should be jailed along with a fine for anyone who associated with them

so the whole chainlink dev team in the USA can't own any. right?

>this fucking thread

the absolute state of fud

>The ICO had amerifats banned, the team isn't responsible for anything else.
you obviously don't know the law, it is up to them to stop it.

Stealing my digits

>sweat dripped from Rajesh's forehead as he frantically typed his comments on the business and finance board of an anime image website
>he knew that he had to do whatever he could to get that price down
>he desperately replied to each comment in an increasingly nonsensical way
>he knew his family depended on him

You cannot name one violation of the howey test, just spewing shit on your keyboard hoping someone will believe you. The absolute state of link fud. Rehashed fud from months ago. Next time, don't sell, Raj.

Attached: 424eb5_b095d61637f34b6dac7762da0e8d0659_mv2.jpg (500x335, 54K)

You're implying the creators of something cannot own what they created?

The tokens aren't considered assets, like I showed you in the white paper, so your whole test fails the first step.
Well, regardeless, 100% sure that they won't even scimm your claim, as the SEC already released a list of ICO's that were under research and Chainlink wasn't one of them.

COPE HARDER.

Attached: 1536058353634.jpg (450x450, 30K)

>You cannot name one violation of the howey test,
I don't need to, the SEC chairman confirmed that only Bitcoin and Ethereum was a not a security. Chainlink, with its 60% centralized supply and abysmal userbase up to this point, is certainly a security. refute that brainlet.

Please cite the exact law that states the team would be responsible for stopping all and every exchange that might occur anywhere in the world that involves an american citizen.
You can't, because that would be fucking retarded.

If it's just some lone user who wants to fuck around it would have been fine but I'm starting to think he's involved with the lenobullshit paid shill FUD campaign. The price of LINK in sats when they made the website was at 4300. Today, it's at 5800. How fucking sad is that? Now they're resorting to muh security FUD. Jesus fuck I wonder if they sold at that time?

Why don't you report everyone mentioned in here? Warn them that they are involving themselves with possible securities fraud.

>their duty to make it impossible to trade an ethereum token
feels good knowing the only "people" left fudding are literal braindead retards

Attached: 1519239567116.png (605x473, 230K)

the SEC might not have known about something that low market cap. Its good to bring it to their attention. let them decide.

the paper also said no USA citizens. why would they ban people from the USA, if they wern't worried about it being a security? and how can the dev team own it, being from the USA?

Post link to where he said that.

You gonna start a trip like requested and link the SEC's reply?

sure thing

Can't wait :)

lmao where do you pajeet niggers come from?

>implying what I said is pasta and not an objective fact
>he still thinks its a security
Sorry bucko but there's nothing to disprove, just point out your stupidity.

user, do you think everyone involved in here wouldn't know? Do you think every person and company I mentioned are dumbasses that are at risk of being jailed because of securities fraud? I agree with you that the team should be jailed and they are committing fraud right now. I just want to know what you think about everyone else involved.

Lmao sorry you're late to the party bucko Trump and every world leader has already stated LINK isn't a security.

See? I can just make shit up to.

>ctrl+f chainlink
>0 results

Kys faggot

There were ICO"s with market caps in the rank 300 and below....
Everyone should be fucking worried in investing in the shithole that is America, especially if you're in crypto.
Man I'm tired of arguing with a literal idiot on this Mongolian basket weaving forum.
Let's wait and see what the SEC will do with your 'amazing' report.

Attached: 1537232224423.png (1350x1350, 119K)

False, the SmartContract team is about to be jailed
In case you actually think he sent a report, I think you should kill yourself for being a complete imbecile

Checked

answer the simple question
>the paper also said no USA citizens. why would they ban people from the USA, if they wern't worried about it being a security? and how can the dev team own it, being from the USA?

I agreed already user, it's a security, the team fucked up. They should be locked up in jail. I am wondering what you think about everyone else involved?

Because they didn’t invest in it, they created it.

While we wait, can you post the automated response email you would have received with the time attached please.

chainlink arguably doesn't touch 2 of the 4 howey rules. Most other tokens do because the team shills them.

>about to be jailed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1534270466577.jpg (324x324, 34K)

t. dumbasses
The SEC already sent the police to SmartContract's office in SF. They're stuck in traffic right now as we shitpost on biz. What's more important is how everyone else (Accord, Consensys, IBM, IC3) should be handled because as we saw from LINK's price, it increased each time those companies mentioned/tweeted about LINK, which is a classic pump and dump technique. Textbook securities fraud. I'm wondering how will SEC handle it? Will it just be a fine? Or jailtime too?

The medium articles and tweets submitted by Clause (via Accord Project) and Consensys (via OpenLaw) clearly pumped the price of LINK if you check Binance. It's a textbook manipulation of the price of a security. They involved themselves with LINK when the team is about to be jailed for fraud. You are deluding yourself if you think they are still allowed to roam free after the user sends his report to SEC.

What do you think user?

so if i create a new type of nuke bomb, its cool right? I dont have to follow laws?

>team creates chainlink
>sales guy goes to company 2: hey its cool we got this vetted
they also filed with SEC, but it was not approved or disapproved. This is what my comments are on, that it should not be approved.

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

I dont want to get doxed too hard, I believe my comments will become public.

Attached: header.png (1071x389, 29K)

g-guys is serg really going to prison?
h-he's never getting out is he

Attached: qnaENJT.png (380x496, 132K)

That's not them, tard