How do you cope with wage slaving?

How do you cope with wage slaving?

Attached: 1534730007647.png (1200x864, 371K)

started my own LLC, now worthwhile

one day i will make it

I go to church on Sundays and put money on the plate. I greet my wife at home and she has a drink and dinner prepared for me. The kids are nice, clean, and all homework is done. They welcome me with smiles and hugs.

Attached: asdfg.jpg (225x225, 6K)

By time thieving.

I work from home 3 days a week where I actually work on my two business' that make about $400 profit and $1050 gross a week passively but I still get paid from my wage slave job for those days.

Once I reach double my wage slave income (160k\pa) I probably won't be able to get away with still time thieving and will have to go full time in my own business'

day dream about killing myself

by calling my colleagues NPCs online

Attached: DnkNTmaV4AE1KUc.jpg (1200x900, 108K)

Go to work, get paid for time. Spend most of it shitposting, trading, researching. Make double money.
The way I see it if I wasn’t pretending to work at work I’d be at home doing the same thing I do at work. So why not make more?

made it

I'm ok with it because I just did some compounding interest calculations.

If I add literally 0 more principal to my current investments while reinvesting all dividends and capital gains, I will have $900K in 10 years with only a 7% average rate of return. And that's not including dividend growth rates. So I'll be a millionaire in 10 years even if I go full NEET for the next decade. feelsgoodman

>he doesn't use MS Paint

>tfw you never had a normal nuclear family growing up
>tfw you will likely never have a loving wife and well behaved children
>tfw all you ever wanted was something normal and stable but were corrupted by life in the big city
Feelsbadman.

By not being a low IQ monkey that has to wage slave.

embarrassing larp

>tfw my friends and I knew nothing but normal nuclear family life growing up
>tfw I'm scared of my crowing achievement in life being only that I had a loving wife and well behaved children
>tfw my life has been nothing but normalcy and stability, yet I dream of throwing it all away for adventure, a dream that I would rationally probably regret if I followed through on
Feelsbadman.

is this a heretical?

PaintNET is based though

this user has been spamming demoralization threads.

Attached: 1537201842729.jpg (500x370, 59K)

i cant, its that bad

Here is my "job"

I am a consultant for a security company that specializes in auditing the information security policies and programs of healthcare institutions. We scan their networks, do table top excerises with their teams and literally go to their hospitals and doctors' offices to try and circumvent their physical security measures/access restricted areas and play spy. this shit is fucking SICK as fuck - I get paid a GOOD ass salary to do this and I only work as much as I need to - often arriving at the office around 9 and leaving at 4 (1 hr lunch break included) my team is young, driven professionals who are motivated and smart - true peers and NOT NPCs

Do what you love and strive to be better and you'll realize that it's not jobs or wage that makes someone a cuck, it's that cucks who were cucks to begin with cuck themselves into doing bullshit they don't want to do.

PAAARTY ROCKETS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>just get another job bro, its THAT easy

it's simple I quit my job

uppers in the mornings and downers in the evenings

I don't.

planning to kill myself tonight.

Constantly opening up binance and see if REQ hit $1 yet

I don't really cope that well I just look down a lot and keep quiet

You just became responsible for suicide of about 200 NEET’s here

Attached: 03D72486-AFC3-4D87-A791-65A7405A61D7.jpg (593x831, 91K)

>Do what you love and strive to be better and you'll realize that it's not jobs or wage that makes someone a cuck, it's that cucks who were cucks to begin with cuck themselves into doing bullshit they don't want to do.

I'm sure there's hundreds of thousands, or millions of workers that are unhappy because they were mismatched. It truly is woeful that these people would never find happiness in their true calling cleaning toilets and serving burgers through the drive-thru.

So what happens if they catch you do you pull out your spy badge?

what company? I'm a security administrator/analyst and I'd love to do that instead, fuck

Where are you located and what's your resume looking like?

Wisconsin and good

By Investing 60% of my yearly income in safe stock funds to hopefully retire within the next 10 years

I’m in the US, willing to relocate anywhere and have a Cyber Security meme degree+good experience.

Computer Info Systems degree+business minor, 9 months as Py/front+back end web dev for X company, then on the security team for last 1.5 years, py development of tools for out team, firewalls, network traffic, SANS trainings, etc etc I could go on

How much do you invest?

Doing what?

This

they pay me about $1k/day

Hey im a CIS degree student. I really wanna get into web dev jobs. How hard was it for you to get? Since im not getting a CS degree, will anyone hire me?

>How hard was it for you to get?
I joined the finance team of an ISP to do internal webdev. I just happend to find a good company advertising for a compatible position. Linkedin is seriously your friend for finding shit, but I would say craigslist is more important.

>Since im not getting a CS degree, will anyone hire me?
for web dev, yea forsure, it's all about what you can do, not your degree. Degree didn't do much for me, I still had drive to learn on my own.

Attached: 1476324348715.png (807x700, 435K)

Attached: 1530955281096.jpg (838x696, 38K)

Thanks man, I'm trying to git gud at web dev. Looks comfy. Did you build up a portfolio or anything to show employers?

just think about how much coins i can buy
>Boss gets a doller
>I get a dime
>thats why I shit
>on company time.

hah I didn't have a portfolio. Make sure you have one for a web dev company, they asked me for one. Although im not in that role, once I get sick of my antisocial security job (im getting there desu) Im gonna just mock up some impress shit and make a nice web dev resume. Check out codepen.io