Gonna give you some new info

you ready

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dimroc/ChainlinkMobile
ethsanfrancisco.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Rory!

yes

Go ahead

Attached: A5B50E15-078B-4E36-99DC-C3B2E33081DB.gif (227x533, 255K)

teeka teeki poo poo pee pee

i
Is this the real Sherlock?

give me your cum

sherlock what's good what's going on here fren

Attached: linktoy.jpg (381x387, 16K)

such based
much redpilled
witnessed

yup

Ok

fucking checked,

absolute madlad.!!!!!

Singularity is nigh

Attached: 1527966336005.jpg (1418x1160, 214K)

Yep

Attached: my_body_is_ready.png (463x462, 256K)

Ok, if you guys haven't noticed, some of the chainlink team have been creating some side projects. These are going to be entered into the ETH San Francisco on October 5-7. The whole Chainlink team will be in attendance.

Do not expect the team to be at dreamforce next week. Expect to hear about projects that sound like chainlink and may be chainlink but you're not going to hear about any "partnerships" with chainlink at this event.

lets do this

Attached: remylacroix.gif (250x244, 1.39M)

Kudos Richard!
Can you get any info out of DimRoc if he plans to release CL Mobile to the app store at some point?

Yes mr Sherlock

Attached: IMG_1066.png (1000x712, 668K)

Good things may or may not happen
Thanks!

So basically link has no ties to dream force?!

Umm

THANK YOU!

Now there’s two larps. One if it turns out there is info at Dreamforce and now this. Who to believe

Heroku button confirmed.

Anons, what was the side project dimrock was working on about?

Chanlink node on a mobile phone.

Look at the companies developing with salesforce (docusign, heroku, etc) for the direct partnership. Chainlink will merely be part of an implementation.

github.com/dimroc/ChainlinkMobile
iOS node

So the linkteam has time for sideproject shenanigans
This means mainnet is near?
How do this sideprojects relate to chainlink?
Are they crucial?

nothing will happen at dreamforce. stop this shit. that guy was a worst larper than the teeka one

And this good news how? fuck we goin down huh? shadow fork confirmed! Exit scam confirmed! Why did I buy this shit token?AaaaaaaHhhhhhhh

Attached: 1517498339235s.jpg (217x250, 8K)

when mainnet?

LINK will be name dropped with the Heroku button announcement Sept 25

ethsanfrancisco.com/

thank you for all that you do.

do you know if there's any legitimacy to the claim that mainnet will go live with 3rd party reputation contracts rather than a reputation contract created by the chainlink dev team?

The first 3rd party rep will be by a Consensys spoke.

Guess its time to sell.

This

Tkav?

no, it won't. the heroku app is private blockchain, and the beta is already up on the heroku dev center

Will we get any announcement in the future that they are using chainlink or normies will never know ?

Fuck of tripfaggot. You don't know anything.

>3rd party rep
What is it?
t.Brainlet

3rd party reputation smart contracts used in ChainLink

One of you is an insufferable, autistic attention whore tripfagging under the guise of having insider info.

The other is Sherlocklink

Does this mean I am going to be rich one day? I have 13k

Attached: 1518499704445.jpg (584x800, 78K)

the opposite really
either that or sherlock needs to learn how to write shit down in brainlet ways like that einstein quote about explaining complicated shit to simple people

something like LINK GONA BE BAD SELL

You sympathize with pedophiles, kys

They are not pretty dog shit. Sherlock link liked the attention assblastornwas getting and made a trip. He’s speculating and doing research just like the rest of us

Fuck of tripfaggot. You don't know anything.

Was thinking of selling some using the high this week and then buying more if it goes down... But will it go down? This feels more permanent than a simple pump and dump.

It always goes down. I’m using my brain finally and going to start swing his shit till mainnet

holy shit i am shaking, so did they really outsourced it?

Can’t refute that. Hope he gets locked up too

Also is anyone else getting these twitter ads?

Attached: D6A1C3C0-32D7-421A-A64C-A24B220CFCAB.jpg (628x986, 303K)

this is actually a good thing

why would we want a single contract to be the source of truth? reputation is a highly subjective measure, so it makes sense that those using chainlink may implement their own perspective as to which nodes are most reputable

You ready to get SEC’d?

You like mentioning that word an awful lot on baseless lies. You definitely need looking into.
Keep name spraying at me though, you think I have thin skin? lmao

Go on...

Hate to say it but that isn't what I would call favorable news. Disappointing in fact.

RIP.

>you smile when you say word awful alot to phony lies, some body gonna look at your. Keep name spraying at me though (didnt need to make that part any more retarded than it already was), think thin i have skin? Hurr Durr

do you ever stop and think about yourself as a human or just entirely as a retarded peice of shit?

Yeah I stop and think about how fucking truly awesome I am quite often, why? Don't you?

Jesus why the fuck do you feed this insufferable cunt

>like the rest of us
He may not be an insider but he's the one on the hillside dishing out 5 loaves of breadcrumbs.

Attached: 10807452516_a6890f0df2_b1-768x960.jpg (768x960, 258K)

I agree with this Reputation and digital identity is a big fucking problem that Chainlink shouldn't assume responsibility of. Much better to use existing solutions, and better yet, let users choose a range of solutions that they're most comfortable with. Modularity is going to make Chainlink king.

Stop asking this question insecure faggot, I've seen you multiple times now

>Fuck of
Chainlink insider confirmed.

No we all know your skin is thick as shit due to dining at all you can eat buffets daily you fat fucking cunt.

lol you ungrateful bastard

DELET TIHS EREEEEE

I wish I could dine at an all you can eat buffet. I'm so tired of eating chicken and rice all fucking day every day. Will you take me?

Relax, that wasn't directed at Sherlock, was meant in general as to what is taking place in the near future with Link. Obviously appreciate getting any info he shares.

Holy shit. Shop some cubes over the loaves and spread that meme like VD.

Idk. I’m just getting these ads in my
Feed all the time

>These are going to be entered into the ETH San Francisco on October 5-7

Hmmm I don't get this. Their website says that projects shouldn't be worked on outside of the hackathon. We can see dimrocs ios-chainlink on a public repo. Wouldn't this disqualify him? I don't really see any advantage in them participating as competitors. Are the big industries going to finally buy into LINK after seeing a rink-a-dink 36 hour project by a team member?
Also, isn't Augur a competing oracle? One of the judges is a co-founder.

I don't see the angle for ChainLink here.

lmao kys you pedophile enabling faggot

uPort?

Great minds think alike fren

Attached: Cupace20180920233740.png (768x960, 1.19M)

I think what we're hearing here is that all the work is done, and the team is going out to have fun. If everybody will be there than Sergey isn't trying to get anyone to sign on, cause they're already signed on.
Mainnet is out for dreamforce. Linkpool is almost live.
This rocket is ready

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 687A3111-0EB8-4D5F-9E7B-1EBA063F3305.png (500x622, 139K)

>Chainlink is a sponsor
OCTOBER 5 - 7, 2018 HACKATHON

Attached: IMG_20180920_184659_811.jpg (573x413, 20K)

Lmao Chainlink listed as one of many sponsors. Pretend to make out like there is more details hidden.

Clearly they are the most important as they are in the center of the list of logos, yet they kept the font very small to not attract attention, very odd. I heard if you rub the logo with a coin it makes a noise that sounds like "Paul is Dead".

Bless you user. I hold 13K and plan on running a node, what are the chances of making it for me?

user I've been getting DocuSign and Salesforce ads on Twitter constantly the last week. I've only researched it on my work pc so idk.

Hey Sherlock link do any of those side projects happen to have anything to do with staking/nodes?

Stunning.

Based pee pee poo poo poster.

Sudoku button confirmed. LINK $0.01 eoy

Clown ass assblaster/sherlock with more pretend dots

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: image.jpg (900x506, 113K)

Please point me to one piece of information you have provided. You’re a nobody.

Attached: Hackathon.jpg (1080x1478, 257K)

lol both of you faggots need to kys

this is a pretty retarded "larp"

once again sherlocklink presents public information as if it's new, making tiny jumps that are already assured since chainlink is literally a sponsor of the even he's talking about and has recently put up some mini projects on github. it's pretty obvious this is exactly what's happening .

At least other dev teams like Req are honest enough to tell that they spend their days petting monkeys and eating mozzarella. "Internal hackathon" my ass.

this guy is worse than helicopter parents. Seriously kys. Comes off beta right away, just like a redditor.
>I know im gonna get downvoted
wow, hope he sells at 1$.

Also what good is a hackathon when your trying to hack the API industry. seriously wtf.

OOOOOOHHH WTF

Attached: A70C69DE-D7E8-47F2-9B9E-CDF1789DF4DE.jpg (750x1083, 440K)

Cringe and bluepilled