Liars get in here

Who here has lied about their GPA to get an internship/job? My gpa is a 2.95 straight trash and I can't get in anywhere even though I go to an ivy league school. Can they fuck you up if they figure out you are lying?

Picture unrelated

Attached: burb.jpg (768x768, 180K)

also by how much did you boost your GPA? what did you do

okay guys change of topic

how do you seriously get a gf like that? I barely talk to girls at all, let alone pretty ones. I just go to work and then go home, maybe the gym. how high status do I need to be?

Attached: download (13).jpg (234x215, 8K)

they are on a boat.
do you own a boat?
you will never have these girls on your boat.

>I barely talk to girls at all
well start with this faggot

op here, bro chill with the hijack but, i've fucked one girl like that and just made out with a few as well. Listen, i am tall but im not even built, im in college so i just hit frat parties get drunk off my mind and talk to them, its not hard. just fucking drink

How much for a boat?

didnt read the full thing, youre out of college, so hit clubs and get retarded drunk and hit on girls

I had like a 2.4gpa and said i had like a 3.3 or something when i applied for my first job at a country club(bus boy). They dont give a fuck there lmao but times may have changed zoomer

Be good looking which since your asking how to get that gg you are not or be rich which also you are not. One of the those is easier to fix than the other. Once you figure out which you won't be here anymore. Good luck user.

Depends on where you live man. The ratio of men to women is crazy in cities. Sf here is mainly men so non alphas are screwed

maybe if LINK makes it I can get one

where do I meet the girls to talk to? I live in the suburbs

I graduated college

Do I go to those by myself? Isnt that creepy and weird?

bro im talking about investment banking and cosulting dog

This is a best advice anyone can and will give you faggots:

Stop treating and viewing women as untouchable monoliths and start viewing them as people. With their own faults, shortcomings, quirks and charms.

There you go. That will be 100 link

My city is dominated by single men. Most are mexicans, fats, and incels tho

go with friends, and if you dont have friends you just have to do it alone. doesnt matter if you are alone no one is staring at you and thinking what a loser, no one cares bro

Be black.

but how does this help me meet women? There has to be a girl in front of me for me to view in the first place...

Attached: 1515567713683.png (703x911, 19K)

just take it man, just take it.

fuck you faggot for hijacking my thread, this is why your autistic ass gets no girls. GFY

Either win crypto lottery or genetics lottery

These bitches are beautiful!

I work for investment bank. HR investigates everything, I know they contact universities but dont know how much they ask about. Besides it will vary from company to company anyway.
Study more dumb zoomer.

sauce on thots

YOURE FINE UNLESS YOUR EMPLOYER SPECIFICALLY ASKS FOR YOUR TRANSCRIPTS WHICH IS EXTREMELY UNLIKELY AND NO ONE I KNOW WHO GRADUATED HAS EVER MENTIONED OR PROVIDED THEIR GPA

Women love shitposters

Be a shitposting chad, user. That'll do it

>I live in the suburbs
i dont know, your local bar? or see what activities girls your area like doing and see if you can join
also this nobody cares unless you act weird. Just go talk to them, thats what they want anyway. If you see it going bad just say excuse me i gotta go help a friend and leave, they will forget the encounter in like 30 seconds.

I went to an Ivy League School.

I had a 3.2 but said I had a 3.4.

I work in Consulting.

be good looking thats it boyo

$100k for this advice?! Idk user, that’s a bit much...

so your IB investigates everything, why are you implying all of them do, when I know ppl working for MS that got through the cracks. Im pretty sure you dont work for an IB, as universities cannot legally give out your GPA.

Go do something productive with your life.. Why voluntarily wagekuk.. Might as well just go work for Amazon

Attached: 09072018_amazonpatent_140637-780x1061.jpg (780x1061, 208K)

there we go first real answers

make a shit ton of money?
hes right, bitches dont remember shit anyways

left:
>fake blond
>fake tits
>never been to a gym, just starves herself
>turns face away from camera to hide asymmetry
>belly button you could fit a half dollar coin into
right:
>inch of whore paint on her face
>butt chin
>also fake blond
>hiding penis bulge with legs
>no tits, tranny, see above

these are not the kind of "girls" you should aspire to be with

>implying your neckbeard incel virgin ass has the option to be this selective

christ you're even worse than me

Attached: images (7).png (226x223, 5K)

Be White and tall

Re read my post dumb zoomer. Im pretty sure you are wrong, unless I have been coming to wrong place last 2 years.
I dont know what MS does, I know what my bank does.
Only zoomer like you would ever compare IT company to bank.
If you know its illegal then just lie you dumbfuck but you are not going to make it anyway.

I'm a consultant and had a 2.7 as an engineering major lol. Only got the job because was a varsity athlete, co founded a startup that won some shitty award, had 3 internships, and I interview well. Basically, there are much better ways to stand out than gpa

wasup bro
i went to an ivy 2
we had some hispanics who got in with affirmative action who ended with 2.7s and they work normal engineering jobs like the rest of us several years past graduation
it literally means shit outside of finance / research, esp after a few years

nice pic , wish u the best

ignore all the faggots saying
>just talk to one bro XD
that doesmt work if you have social anxiety like us who are afraid to talk to strangers

look. the only way to get girlfriemd ia through having a good tinder.
I recommend first buying a lambo and nice clothes and just posing in one. Girls are brainless whores. when they see guy in lambo, all they think is
>guy in lambo
>my favorite nigger rapper is in lambo
>my whore friends like nigger rapper
>therfore, i must like this user

so right there.

And the same thing applies with trendy clothes or poaing on a yacht or mansion.

Physically, youre going to want to be buff
Have good big pecs, back, arms, etc.
Have a good face, you can do this through surgery.

You can fake being tall, but thatll be hard on a date. If youre only 6'0 tho, feel free to lie and say youre 6'3" since women are such dumb whores and cant tell the difference.

Good luck. Theres already some user on here who did this, and fucked like a 100 women in 3 months. And its what i plan on doong once i make it

a couple of linkies next year

>how do you seriously get a gf like that?

take it from me, a solid 7.5/10: we don't

those girls are reserved for 10/10, tall handsome wealthy men

Seconded on sauce.

>>fake tits
are they really?

STOP
CARING
FOR
3D
ROASTIES

IT company lmfao? now i know you dont work in banking MS is morgan stanley you fucking down syndrome incel piece of shit

>we dont
but. any man can be a 10/10 user. it just costs lots of money

through the means of plastic surgery, hair transplant, height surgery, working out

and then using your wealth to buy girls you can pose in front of or cars, yachts, or mansions, you CAN be a 10/10 like i say here look. getting girls on tinder is like a job resume
a bald skinny short man posing in a 2005 used mini van is like applying to microsoft as a highschool dropput with criminal charges
BUT
A tall full hair buff strong jawline guy with girls posing in a 2018 porche = applying to google with a 4.0 gpa from harvard.

see what i mean?

Favelanon here, I can redpill you guys about woman, who allow me to do it in this thread that wasnt about this subject in a first way?

>take it from me, a solid 7.5/10: we don't
>those girls are reserved for 10/10, tall handsome wealthy men
Only if you take the efficient market hypothesis for granted, but markets as intransparent as the dating market are never 100% efficient.
They might be more or less efficient on average but locally there are lots of exploits to be had.

Attached: 1519504828838.jpg (540x281, 51K)

>those tits are fake

nah m8 can't you tell?

lied about my salary 10 years ago. said "I made 50k at my last job". started out at 50k a year during the last market crash with a 9.5% pay raise on average per year. Should be sitting comfy, but I'm a degenerate 30yboomer with a mortgage on a house that takes all my cheddar.

i love how all philosophies, sciences, and methods can argue and prove this kind of thinking and shit on the faggots that are absolutists about being completely out of their league

>My gpa is a 2.95 straight trash
dont put it on your resume retard.

This shit honestly makes me so sad. I live on my own, make good money, can basically buy anything I want. But Im a loser with no friends. I see all these pretty women around me when I go to nice stores and yet I've never had a gf. I have all this money and live in this nice apartment and yet no one to share with it. If a woman finds out you have no friends or social life she will immediately think you're a loser.

Read my post

GPA has nothing to do with getting a job unless it is your very first job ever. The girls are a hundred more times interesting than your first after-college angst.

Might as well

interesting. it would seem that this poster and the OP are working together. Tone: demoralization (wagecuck/faking academia/inadequacy) coupled with an organic 'reply' with Tone: (low status/aspirational/inadequacy).
Logical conclusion: this is a thread from the same organization behind Fresco wageposting, (possibly) Amazon cageposting, nupepe, and other emerging memes meant to demoralize the right-wing cryptospace.
If you ever wanted to know what their work looks like, look no further: you are here. Jow Forums is Jow Forums is Jow Forums.

Attached: 1518101095549.png (507x540, 64K)

Im in engineering and it seems like Im gonna be graduating with something around 2.6gpa. I know I fucked up but any engineeringbros have some tips to save this?

Have you tried talking to one? Can you handle a few dozen "no"s to get to the one qt that says "yes"?

If you can handle that, then yes, you will get a gf like that. If not, I hope you have hobbies.

Attached: 1516699738920.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>t. solid 5.5 who thinks he's a solid 7.5
t. solid 7.5 who has pulled better thots

Just be like Ains-sama in every way you can. His girls love him and he doesn't even fight for their attention. Be smart about it like this user Meet them at church. Turn to Jesus.

Attached: 1517344534509.png (1366x768, 1.58M)

>Jow Forums is Jow Forums is Jow Forums.
>Jow Forums
It's just r9k. No forward slashes. And you're saying that like it's a bad thing.

Attached: 1504741272878.jpg (720x960, 118K)

Bro engineering is free money once they sign that fancy paper with your name on it you could be the smellyiest street shitting pajeet and you will still have a 60k job right out of college as long as you make a fucking resume with all the techie buzz words your nignog brain can muster up.

Why the fuck would they care about your GPA for that job? They probably thought you were retarded for putting it on your resume

Attached: 1512353511313.jpg (1066x600, 64K)

How the fuck do you all have such low GPAs? Do you faggots even try? I had a 3.8 in CS and that was doing almost nothing whatsoever, just lazily completing what I considered to be the bare minimum. You must all be fucking retarded, and here you all are talking about how intelligent you are, Jesus H. Christ

fuck all of you

If you think those are fake...I don't think you've been with many women

Attached: 1528826781389.jpg (773x960, 60K)

You’re v smart and capable but fell for the smart/lazy meme in college. Dude weed lmao. Look atcha look atcha look atcha look atcha. You’re so gifted. You’re a couch bag douchebag tho.

Go find a startup

Attached: C320FEE7-780F-4B30-9634-04CE253B0070.jpg (871x490, 35K)

2.95 gpa is like 4.0 at any non ivy league school

whats your major?

tfw you're an honors student so you get away with paraphrasing entire articles from obscure blogs because automated plagerism checking algorithms are retarded and all your teachers don't suspect you enough to ever put the pieces together.

To be fair, I write my papers that matter, but when a prof gives me a stupid assignment you bet your ass I'm increasing efficiency if I can help it.

Attached: 501fdca9b7bd2af1237c4579c1f3485dceccdb063fcc4f79893483d6ddcd0e24.jpg (564x436, 43K)

I'm gay for black ding dongs

another thread killed by Jow Forums. Kill yourself you waste of life

Yeah i photoshopped my transcript. They didnt even look at it though, heh.

I have a 2.3, and didn't actually graduate (didn't do the last class). Got a 125k programming job. I didn't put the word "Bachelor" on my resume nor any gpa, truth or lie. Just school name, major, and years attended.

>viewing women as people

this doesn't even make sense

I do the bare minimum and I have a 2.5, but I'm computer engineering. You probably went to some shitty state school

Kek, literally /ourguy/

Go where there are, take yoga classes or whatever the fuck you want, and talk to women. Don't try to hit on them if you're awkward, just make small talk and get used to talk to woman. Once talking to a woman is just like talking to a man, you can start asking one out or something like that.
Just get out of the work-home-work-home routine. It's not hard user, I've got asperger and was like you several years ago, it's far easier than you think it is.

This is a demoralization thread; the content of your photo (obese waffen ss larpers) indicates you are congruent in tone with the OP, and therefore are likely in cahoots.

Attached: zdkssi12.png (2251x339, 127K)