Which binance alt should I buy rn

Which binance alt should I buy rn

Attached: E7E398FD-8F39-4823-8CD9-A69BBB8685C4.jpg (1600x1200, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poe

Xlm obviously. Coinbase rumors are kicking up and they just announced STO's

>braaaaaaaaaaap

Attached: 1535949385437.jpg (494x381, 115K)

HOT obviously

Bat

Link, stellar, HOT

>ywn unironically and irrevocably sign over thousands of dollars to this slag just for the opportunity to sniff her feet and pussy while ahe calls you names and laughs at you

Why live?

Link=pedo hot bat xlm are okayish

Would stroke exactly twice, reenact the Nuttening once more and collapse being fully overwhelmed by her excellent brapper

Unironically buy XRP.

>pussy
You can use find out yourself by smelling your ball sack brah

yeah, I'm thinking that she braps

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

If i was fucking her in the ass i would nut in 3 seconds.
>t. Someone who has trouble cumming in his skinny gf

How would your girlfriend feel about this post?

THIS IS THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER!

Honestly i dont give a shit anymore

When we first started fucking she told me stories how she let a fuckbuddy of hers fuck her in the ass for years telling me that i could do it too if i want

Then she told me she needed more time to get used to me for us to do it.
Then she told me i had to be in a relationship with her because she needed to feel safe.
Then she told me she needed to meet my friends and family and thats where our relationship pretty much died because i let her string me along this far, while being fully aware that i am being mentally cucked by this whore.
Then, when i told her that i'm breaking up and don't want her anymore all of a sudden she has health issues and thats why she couldnt do it the entire time!
Yeah sure, getting fucked in the ass for years and then telling me you have chronic bowel problems when you're with me.

Needless to say the relationship is shit and unhealthy and i have this constant feeling of being cucked so it's no wonder to me that my dick goes limp inside her and that she can't make me climax

I know 100% that i should break up for real and ignore her guilt tripping bs

"her"

Yes, it's a trap, you can see bulge

Guaranteed 2x in the near term

Ah the classical female logic. She submitted to the alpha fuckbuddy who fucks lots of women, and was able to dominate her. She let him do whatever he wanted.

You on the other hand, are the "nice guy" she wants to settle down with, so in their dumb mind they can't be as filthy. But really, it all comes down to sexuality and dominance.

If some jacked handsome dude fucked her, grabbed her buy her hair, and put her in whatever positions she wanted, she would obey right? He was just more alpha than you. Sorry, but it's the truth.

I was in your shoes. My ex in college fucked some fireman guy, fucked some older 40 year old guy, but when it came to me, "doesn't like to give blowjobs". After a year she finally did every time, but still, same female lizard brain logic.

But dude you are already telling us you want to break up with her. Why are you such a pussy? This is why she let that other guy dominate her and guilt tripping your limp dick ass because you provide her that emotional safety net

> t. also a fellow limp dicker

Lol

You need to break up right now user. I’ve been in a situation somewhat similar to yours. It’s hard to break up, but you’ll thank yourself for doing it. Life is short, don’t waste it.

no, you should be looking for choice ICO's that WILL be listed on Binance like theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534

These guys are setup next door in Malta, linked to the government and just got an insane flood of private investors. Count on fuckery and greed. Ride the whales to crypto Valhalla!

Attached: e1sd7mmdevh11.jpg (720x379, 35K)

wtf dude? just fap
you had sex its not worth it anymore

LINK and HOT. The two winners in this bear market atm.

>I know 100% that i should break up for real and ignore her guilt tripping bs
then why arent you doing it user?

because he's a cuck boyo

Dude I see balls touching

Attached: 1308775475557.png (600x627, 509K)

Repeated ass fucking will destroy anuses wtf is wrong with these people lmao

Also why is she even telling you stories about other guys she fucked? Sounds like shes trying to get in your head m8

Pussy whipped