HOT stagnant price

Will this shit EVER clear the 18 SAT sell orders?

What’s even the point anymore? You have to hold millions of them to make any profit at all in ETH. And you will never sell above 18 SATs, or likely even AT 18 SATs, until this giant wall is cleared.

Attached: B0919534-2FD7-4ED0-9A2F-103BBC489AAA.jpg (750x1098, 178K)

Calm your fucking tits down dude. The party has barely started. They’re going to meet up at a convention to speak about the project on the 28th. If all goes well we will see more fomo money leading this straight to 30 satoshis

So there’s no point of holding it until then. It’s basically just a stable coin, kept right there with the two billion+ walls until the 28th.

May as well dump and accumulate BTC/ETH through other coins then. Fuck this gay shit.

Not everybody has time to trade. You can just hodl this like a retard and it works out fine.

KYS

unironically, just sold my 10k xrp bag for this 1 week ago. Am I going to make it?

No ur a fagut

just be patient, this thing is going to fly. momentum will gain, sell walls will be lifted, and people who couldnt wait it out will fomo in when they shouldve just bought now and waited patiently.

GODDAMMIT U CUNTS

Attached: 75E208DD-B0A4-4683-8BAF-18BF918810E9.jpg (602x416, 68K)

Feel like this coin will do better the higher it goes due to closing the minimum order spread. Right now if I want to market buy in I have to pay like a 6% premium thanks to the difference between 18 sats and 19 sats or whatever. And if I put a limit order I have to get in the back of the line behind 400 BTC worth of other orders at that price so good luck ever filling it.

People got impatient with tron last year too and missed big gains. Myself included. Not doin it again

Buy it on the ETH market

i have one ETH (yes just one, plz no bully) laying around I don't need, I can get 198k HOT for it, worth it?

unironically yes

t. 100m gigachad

Attached: women.png (512x342, 288K)

>a durrr i wonder what gonna happen

Attached: it's almost like there's a pattern.png (956x812, 120K)

Where?

Holochain

^ This

whenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoonwhenmoon

Now

it actually did go up which is nice

lol