Putting 10 btc on khabib

easy money

Attached: onorkhabib.jpg (1098x1202, 229K)

I think Khabib most likely puts McGregor on his back continuously, but I do NOT like the way he eats punches.

How much do you love halal?

I bet on mcgregor

calling it now, this will be mcgregor v. mendes 2.0. yes, khabib will take him down and bash him for the first 2 to 3 rounds, but even against trash-tier Al Iaquinta he was gassed by rounds 4 and 5 and his success rate on takedowns dropped significantly. he's getting KO'ed.

Attached: ..jpg (230x250, 25K)

quick guys how do i make bets on this

The difference is Khabib is better than mendes in every way. Also Mendes basically beat McGregor, came very very close to choking him out. If he had continued with ground and pound McGregor would have been fucked. The official also was stacked against Mendes, there were literally 3 seconds left on the clock and he Mendes was still defending himself and he called the fight

Face it, wrestling is by far the most important skill in MMA, and khabib is the best wrestler in the history of MMA save for maybe askren and Romero. As soon as he gets a hold of Connor it's over. There's a reason he hasnt lost a single fucking round in 26 fights.

Khabib via mauling

Attached: sergey.jpg (1257x764, 76K)

you don't need to be quick dude the fight isn't for nearly a month, and if you bet now you're an idiot because the odds constantly change. i use betonline.eu, which works being from the USA. gambling laws vary worldwide so idk where you can bet, use google.

long time boxing/mma boomer/gambler protip though: just like how in crypto you shouldn't waste your time holding BTC because the risk/reward is nothing compared to a lower-cap coin like LINK, there's no point in betting on a fight with odds this close. if you win you barely benefit, but if you lose you lose it all. i find that fights with a high spread and 2 fighters with very different styles are the best to pick an underdog in, especially when the favorite is a striker and the underdog is a wrestler.

you obviously don't train, the key sentence you're ignoring is "if he had continued w/ ground and pound." you don't realize the reason he stopped is that 5 rounds of nonstop ground and pound where your opponent is dodging more than 50% of your strikes and landing brutal elbows from the bottom tires you out badly, and chad went for the choke because his tank was emptied.

Actually I do train and compete in both jiu jitsu and Muay thai so blow me, and he said in the post fight press conference that the submission was a risk he took.

The fight was stopped early, simple. Khabib has a better gas tank than mendes and better wrestling. Also much much better reach-- Conor's striking prowess mainly comes from his huge reach advantage, khabib isn't a manlet like aldo or Mendes or Eddie, he's taller than Conor.

Conor is fucked. Period. Easy money

i don't think a boxer has a chance in the MMA ring.
khabib all the way

conor won the press conference his odds should make him the favorite soon

Betonline.ag

ah yeah that's what i meant, my bad. whatever though, he should have asked google not autistic strangers anyways.

>puts 100k on red
>Khabib get's KO'ed first round

>trains jiu jitsu and muay thai on youtube
>high school wrastler
>completely delusional

You know nothing about the level of striking that Conor is at. Khabib has had legit problems with his last 2 opponents who were utter dog shit strikers. Khabib has never been stung by a punch and put in danger. Conor connects one time and hes chewing Khabibs face up like everyone before him. You'll be mad because Conor is flashy and crass. That makes you mad because that goes against everything your "coach" preaches about humility and martial arts values. And considering your NPC status you feel inclined to mirror those beliefs and PRAY that people like Conor lose. Khabibs monkey ass is going limp.

does anyone even watch this stupid sport anymore? its basically street fighting, how is that fun to watch?

beta basedboy spotted

Im gonna be rich

Attached: E3F2D1A4-0ED6-4AD9-94E3-A2AE7305AE50.png (1125x2436, 299K)

Actually I like mcrrgors trash talk, when I watch sports I want to be entertained by trash talk not by silent betas.

McGregor couldn't knock Mendes out until round 3, he gets knock outs when fighters lunge in aggressively and when he can use his reach to control the fight.

As much as I enjoy watching McGregor's antics smart.money is on the guy WHO HAS LOST A ROUND IN 26 FIGHTS

you honestly think McGregor is leagues beyond barbosa and Johnson in terms of striking? Michael Johnson is faster than McGregor in fact, with probably more power. Barbosas kicks are like missiles
khabib has a very hard chin and Stilll took them both down and manhandled them.

I agree with the poster above normally betting straight up on an even match is pretty stupid, but this is just free money.

If you bought 100k link yes you will be by 2022

But come oct 7 you'll be 50$ poorer

>how is the most masculine primal activity fun to watch?

go watch anime with your asian gf.

> silent betas
Khabib wrestles with a bear at 10 years old but is a silent beta,
Beta detected

Wow you are an enormous faggot, your mother probably has higher test levels than you. Fighting is literally the most exciting thing a man can do, we are born and bred to fight

Go jerk off to some hentai you fucking twink after getting sodomized by your bf

>Implying UFC isn't rigged

Khabib is so much bigger and better than mendes tho.

I love Khabib and want to see him win but lets be real, Conor has a huge advantage. His knockout power is no joke and every round starts standing up. Combine that with the fact that Khabib keeps saying he doesn't want to submit Conor but rather "play with him".

Guys, any crypto betting sites that offer good liquidity? I've been on a couple but for most fights you can't bet more than like .07 BTC or something

try betmoose

khabib is a beast but connor has a 4 inch read advantage and his punches are lightning fast. If khabib can take a couple hits like that and keep going he can win, but i'm kinda leaning towards connor

Go look up khabibs opponents before the ufc on sherdog. He should be 10 and 0, if that

This. People don’t understand the level of conor’s strike game.
>inb4 muh wrestling
Kek a literal real estate npc took him all rounds and he still barely took a w. All Salama lick my arse filthy muslims.

>he still barely took a w
it was scored 50-43 on two scorecards you newfag. did you even watch the fight

Conor will knock him out in the first round

Good thing khabib cant punch out of a wet paper bag

I believe in luck and the Irish have a lot of it. Mystic Mac will once again win in stunning fashion

Did you watch the fight? He looked like shit

Saying he looked like shit is different than saying he barely won
How can you say that when he outlanded someone 2x and took him down 6 times you brainlet

Ok thanks, I'll check it out

You can bet this fight on Wagerr

>all the retards ITT that think Connor has a chance will be welcomed to Dagestan

Attached: 1524626244954.jpg (674x892, 98K)

Are u on bitcoin cash too?

Tony Ferguson would beat both these guys and it is ridiculous that he is not fighting for the belt.

Khabib will win, conor will get fucked in round one, sorry conor fans, I used to be one too but now conor looks like an alcoholic and completely lost his composure, he is not what he used to be

Khabib's path to victory will have to consist of him taking Conor down for 5 rounds and hope that Conor doesn't land a big shot. It is really exhausting to take someone down for 5 straight rounds.

Conor has a pretty big reach advantage as well and much much better stand up.

If Khabib cannot sustain his style for the whole fight, I don't think he will be able to stand with Conor for long.

Conor has really dangerous stand up and a ton of forward pressure, too. He boxed head to head with Nate Diaz who trains with world-class boxers and has a world-class boxing coach. I would consider Nate Diaz probably one of the best boxers in the UFC right now.

I'm sure Conor has also been working on his ground game as well and won't be that awful on the ground.

It should be interesting.

This fight is going to be identical to Holly Vs Ronda

To win khabib has to take Conor down. However, Khabib's takedowns are very limited - just charge forwards and hope to get a clinch.

Conor will just move out the way and punch him, exactly like Holly did

KHABIB HAS NEVER TASTED DEFEAT AND HE NEVER WILL INSHALLAH

Attached: 1526763590768.png (400x388, 125K)

>sports

Cunts got a head like a brick, slavs heads are their strongest body part

Conor is a putz. He will tilt hard when caught on the ground

He's not a slav, you utter mongoloid. He's an Avar

I mostly agree with you. The big issue with Conor is that in most of his fights, he dictates the distance (and therefore pace) of the fight,
Khabib will need to fight his fight and not fall into a standup war with Conor.

A big error most fighters make in championship fights is wanting to prove that they can do whatever their opponent is best at. All of a sudden a wrestler wants to show he's a boxer etc. It's like they completely forget the skills that got them there in the first place.

Long story short, Khabib will need to drag this into the championship rounds and rely on constant pressure via takedowns, dirty boxing (to get the takedowns) and maintain top control to wear Conor out.

He has pink nipples.

Bcash vs Cobra Bitcoin.
Meanwhile tfw Bitcoin

Attached: 1509904674377.jpg (1100x700, 208K)

dont
I bet on fights professionally. this is an incredibly dangerous fight to bet on. I wish I were lying to you
if you wanna make money though my instagram is @thebettorsclub I post picks

Peak Delusion. Khabib has manhandled every single top level striker he has faced. He literally hasn't lost a single fucking round in 10 ufc fights.

He has the stamina to take Conor down all night, and unless Conor catches him lunging forward like a retard (unlikely) he's going to do to Conor exaxtly what he did to barbosa and Johnson

Srs you are the same faggots that thought Conor had a chance against mayweather. Newsflash, khabib is right: khabin is the wrestling Mayweather of UFC, and wrestling is by far the most important skill in MMA

This fight will retire conor

Delusion.

Shouldn't have dodged Khabib then

Khabib has been wobbled before. He has small t-rex arms and Conor has very long arms and the best striking on MMA. Khabib is fucked and so is your wallet.

>Literally hasn't lost a round in 26 fights
>Conor cannot wrestle
>But khabib will surely lose

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

>That TKO & reach advantage

no chance. I'd love khabib to win but Mcgreggor will wipe the floor with him

Attached: 1537146191613.png (1200x1200, 135K)

His real record is 10-0 which isn't bad. Khabib will still get rocked.

>Khabib's takedowns are very limited
He has never failed to take someone down and he's never lost a round

When has a striker ever beatrn a wrestler in MMA? Happens once in a blue moon

Attached: goslinglaugh.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Irish got the Lion’s heart, go suck a dick or something

Attached: 4BD6E474-9629-4F52-A4C5-99050C50D6D6.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

Attached: wagerr.jpg (400x400, 17K)

anybody that actually trains bjj, post your belt ranks and lineage in this thread neets. Brown, Jacare Cavalcanti

Can you launder money with shitty betting schemes?

Black, gracie

ironic that the commie is called "the eagle" lol. Well actually now that I think of it, Ireland is communist too.

This, only he eats a left in the first and starts counting sheep early

Yeah, exactly what happened to Alvarez, he wanted to prove he could stand and trade and it spectacularly didn't work out for him

>muttmetrics
wtf is 69in in meters

>reach 74"

Attached: 1536546537053.jpg (1365x2048, 653K)

Un-ironically the only thing I'm worried about betting on khabib

Connors reach is his secret. Without it he's nothing

Attached: 1500301188657-Screen-Shot-2017-07-17-at-101941-AM.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

It's not just his reach, he's a powerful striker with incredible timing and accuracy.

Khabib will not be able to stand up with Conor for long, if toward the later rounds Khabib gases and can't take down Conor anymore, he's going to get TKO'd I think.

It's his reach that's the most abnormal though, I heard that Conor had a longer reach than ANY of the boxers Mayweather fought in his career. Insane.

Look at Jones, also the longest reach of any guy he fights, when he fights someone who matches him in reach (ie Gustafson) he gets problems .

The pressor was weird. Both fighters were rattled: khabib was ticked and McGregor seemed nervous.

At the end of the day though, khabib just has too many ways to win. Fights are messy, if at ANY point they get tangled up it's over for Conor.

10btc on khabib. Checkem

Ronda hadn't lost a round in her entire career until she fought Holly.

Then she got exposed for having weak striking, terrible head movement, poor movement and a limited set of takedowns - exactly like Khabib.

Just like Khabib, she was amazing on the ground bit once that was taken she had no plan B

You mean, watch the tibau fight - Khabib didn't get a single takedown

Also raging Al stuffed most of his takedowns in his last fight

Both of those fight ls give Conor a blueprint on how to win

>Khabib has manhandled every single top level striker he has faced
So... nobody?

Khabib hadn't lost a single round, cause he wrestles friggin bears dude xDDDD

Attached: 1537497697305.jpg (540x960, 38K)

Michael Johnson tagged Khabib hard (pic related)

You think Conor won't?

Attached: ezgif.com-resize-81.gif (500x298, 2.36M)

Where are you betting? I checked a couple of BTC betting sites and they don't have liquidity, so you can hardly wager anything. I guess for this fight it's different though

And he walked right through it...

Johnson was over-extended so the punch lost all its power

This fight will all be about distance control - I totally see Conor making it look easy

basically this
both fighters predictable so it will be battle of the minds before the fists.
Whoever can force his fighting rules on his opponent gets the belt.

lol Conor has the cardio now of like 2 or 3 MMA fighters put together to train for his boxing match, people are really sleeping on him. All he did was do the One Punch Man routine (just kidding but kinda) in jail and then went back and trained hard.

Rarely did Conor ever really have time to get lazy, his physical fitness is far beyond any MMA fighter.

t. Connor nuthuggers

Not even mad though you're giving me free money by making the odds so close

Watching anime with your gf is more masculine than watching an Irish midget run around in his underwear.

tony ferguson is a broing ugly fuck that no one cares about let alone pay for a ppv, deal with it

McGregor would KO him with an opportunity like that

Conor beat Mendes

Barely. Really it was a pretty bullshit stoppage

FYI he was extremely hesitant to take that fight and was losing most of the first round until Chad gassed. The most telling thing is look at him fall to the ground and start sobbing like a girl with his wife after winning. Not trying to smack talk, honestly look how much it meant to him to have won that fight. He 100% wasn't expecting to win that fight. Khabib will ragdoll him, real talk. I've been involved around MMA for shy of 20 years.

Rabble rabble bloodsport goy circus

If connor gets thrown onto the ground he's dead. Most of his are against 5 foot manlets and twinks.

Lions don’t tap that easily. Weak ass Vegas washed white boy is all he is.

the odds arnt even in mcgregors favor, i thought because of normies it would be easy money but its not

Based and redpilled

What shit odds. Why even bother.