LinkPool has started testing staking on the test net

LinkPool has started testing staking on the test net.
medium.com/linkpool/staking-launch-on-ropsten-3d05e52d394c
Mainnet is imminent

Attached: 1535297371596.png (1377x5000, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkpool.slack.com
marketprotocol.io/token-interest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That crowdsale wil be looked at the best passive income opportunity of the next decade

At least five people on Jow Forums (myself included) are top twenty contributors.
I can't even imagine the conversations I would have trying to explain to people how I was one of only 186 people who identified how lucrative a centralized solution to staking on a decentralized asset network and threw in three months worth of my minimum wage jobs salary. The only doubt in my mind is that it can't be this easy to get rich

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mitsuboshi Colors - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.00_[2018.03.22_00.18.36].jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I put 1 ETH in. Are you UK / EU based? (I suppose so since fatclaps were banned yet again).

I can’t believe I missed out on registration

1 Eth here too, we are poor af

I'm Irish. Burgers being banned worked out great, they raised just over 700 ETH which is right in the sweet spot of far enough above the softcap goal to have enough funds to succeed and far enough below the hardcap limit that the contributors get as significant amount of what didn't sell out proportionally divided between them.

Attached: LinkPool.png (1059x628, 195K)

think well see any on EtherDelta or another DEX?

I have 70k LINK too though so not arsed too much. 1 ETH better than nothing lad.

I've been in LINK since Oct 17 and it has been fucking exhausting grinding wageslave pay up to 70k but that is my target hit and this month I am not buying a single piece of crypto and instead stacking silver.

Kek oh look it’s fucking nothing. A centralized pool for decentralization. I honestly feel bad for people who bought into this scam. How pissed will you be when you’re passed over for contracts because no one trusts what’s amounts to a single guy running hundreds of nodes with other people’s money. Next time don’t be so gullible.

So a brainlet burger like myself can't stake my 50k stinkies? The fuck mate

lmao imagine being this retarded

MAINNET IMMINENT 2019-2020

>brainlet burger
your words not mine.

Burgers can use the service but couldn't buy a share of the service. Although if you didn't sign up last December you probably won't be able for a while as they probably won't be able meet demand for a while.

Bless you user

Top 10 contributor reporting in, feeling absolutely comfy with the staking dApp and the contributor's dashboard

You're assuming Linkpool will be able to source useful data that can match real market demand. Doesn't matter how big the link network gets, Linkpool nodes don't get paid anything if the data they provide aren't requested

Top 40 reportin

Your assuming you don’t know anything about LP.

They loan out their nodes for companies to use who don’t hold link.

Based and redpilled.

Brainlet here
- Whats the point of staking on a testnet if there are no customers? Is it just to test the interface or is there more to it?
- can I register for testnet if I missed the early sign-up or is it only for those already signed up with linkpool?

ONe of the 186 here. I'm a burger but I used my wife's passport.

If you're wrong, I'm set up with passive income for for life and one garunteed returns on all Link statked in LINKPOOL, which could end up being a huge amount of money.

If youre right, I lost $150 bucks, but can still run my own node.

t. BTFO
Didn't know about that. Tbh my opinion was formed months ago when I first heard about the project. Thanks for the info

H U M B L E
Something you're sub 90 IQ faggot ass isn't
Stay poor nigger

brainlet here
what was the point of getting into the linkpool crowdsale?

cant I just use the service when mainnet goes live with my link?

I hope it goes well for you guys, I may jump in later but you're going to be (hopefully very rich) mine canaries, I want to see if they find a way to fuck you around. The only team I completely trust is SmartContract.

What a lot of people don't seem to get is that the only way for LinkPool to fuck people over would be to break a smart contract. If they actually did that it would probably be the end for ChainLink an Ethereum as smart contracts are supposed to be unbreakable. That's the whole point.

You get a percentage of LINKPOOL profits forever even if you don't stake and you get priority in staking.

There were 2 opportunities to get in: early sign ups period in December-January (for staking priority).

And the crowdsale, which lasted 3 months: May, June and July. In this crowdsale they were selling 6.25% of their total benefits forever with a hardcap of 1000 ETH, being the unsold portions distributed equally among contributors.

Having this into account, the main point of getting in the crowdsale is, that every ETH you contributed will give you staking priority and a share of their profits FOREVER. If Linkpool succeeds, contributors are set for good.

So, for example. If you contributed 1 ETH to the crowdsale, you would own a 0.009% of total LinkPool's share. That means that from every million dolars they earn, you would get $89 multiplied by every ETH you contributed.

holy shit what the fuck
I hate being a burger

You know that there are contracts with central stops right? It's however the people design them.

A contract can be stopped or unstoppable by design.

What do you mean by this? Do you think an internal competitor to linkpool might arise?

Attached: Jonny_trustless_contracts.png (780x175, 10K)

Please respond

What is their official discord and slack?

It's only to test the interface. iirc staking is simulated but its there to test withdrawal/deposits and rewards.
Its open to everyone as long as you have eth&link in metamask from a Ropsten testnet faucet

Attached: 1521741394340.png (556x420, 423K)

This discord is the r/LinkTrader one (in which Jonny and Thomas participate very often).

The Slack is linkpool.slack.com

>- Whats the point of staking on a testnet if there are no customers? Is it just to test the interface or is there more to it?
Just testing, finding potential bugs and improving design through feedback.

>- can I register for testnet if I missed the early sign-up or is it only for those already signed up with linkpool?
I think Jonny said they would open again after main net if they meet enough traffic

this is very possible and could very easily happen, but I'm not sure how likely. Surely Jonny wouldn't allow linkpool to have so many nodes that this would be an issue.

Put in 0.2 ETH so I could stake early. Looking at that infographic though... Could be some nice passive income.

The infographic is wrong

It's not though.
Elaborate if you believe otherwise.

Its misleading and delusional but its not concrete enough to be considered wrong or right at this point in time

Attached: 1537473610011.png (270x240, 82K)

Yes, its not wrong, its just that the lowest estimate of $1 million per month is very optimistic given that there will be other staking pools.

>other staking pools
Any idea what they might be?

Not in sight yet, but when Linkpool makes millions, competition with slightly lower fees will pop up. Just a matter of time.
Its not like that what Linkpool has build can't ever be replicated.

Wait, what? Where are you getting that calculation from.? 89 dollars for every 1 million they earn??? That's a fucking pittance

6.25% total shares sold during crowdsale.
701.2 ETH was the total amount contributed when crowdsale ended.

6.25 / 701.2 = You own 0.0089% (number rounded up) of total LinkPool's revenue per ETH contributed. Then multiply such figure by every ETH you contributed. Divide it by 100 and multiply it by the expected revenue.

Example of 1 ETH contributed:

0.0089 / 100 = 0.000089

0.000089 * $1,000,000 = $89

>That's a fucking pittance
That was the entire point of contributing more ETH

So,, the infographic isn't accurate then..?

Fucking kikes and their no US policy.

oh my fucking god ive been reading it wrong heh

personal ANNUAL revenue based on LINKPOOL's monthly

eugh fuck

i got caught in between paydays (wasn't willing to liquidate link at the time) and got stuck with 0.2, well done on your placement.

Attached: 988.jpg (1020x1020, 744K)

fucking fuck i only contributed 2 measly ass fucking eth im suicidal now.

No problem, I was about to answer you "Just multiply it by 12"

I am born and raised in the USA but have an expired french passport. I just used that as an ID

Still a privileged position in comparison with those that couldn't be in. If it succeeds great, if it doesn't, then you just lost 2 eth

to clarify, the 6.25% is of total revenue (including what the needs to be paid to Stakers) not of LINKPOOL's cut

If the node pool earns 1,000,000

then 750,000 goes to the stakers

250,000 goes to LINKPOOL

25% of that goes to the sharholders

Me too. At least I'm in, but it still feels bad knowing I could've put more in. I can't see shares being sold much either, if you're in now, this early, you're about as linky as can be.

>If Linkpool earns 1,000,000
>750,000 goes to stakers
this is correct
>250,000 goes to Linkpool
Actually it would be 187,500 goes to Jonny, Mat and Bartosz.
And 62,500 (25% of 25%) goes to shareholders. You don't have to take the stakers cut from the shareholders percentage. (I'm not sure If I got right what you wanted to say)

Yeah spot on, we get 25% of that 250k, which is $62,500 to split amongst the ~701 shares

i think its good to define total revenue from LINKPOOL revenue. Something the Inforgraphic isnt specific on.

I see what you meant, you are right

>just actually find the time to read into what linkpool and its crowdsale is about now

a

>tffw completely missed the linkpool crowdsale because have absolutely no spare money at all and have been exhausted to death bare-knuckle brawling in a giant fucking five-month-long fuck-around with the fucking motherfucking government to get fucking cucked-fucking permission to import a fucking medicine that i'm going to die a slow and regressive death if i don't get
jesus ungodly christ lol
ooooh lay my ass to rest already
why even fucking live mate, fuck me and fuck this shithole bureaucracy

Attached: 1536948221104.png (645x773, 10K)

sorry for your loss user

but you're still in Chainlink this early. everything will be ok.

Did any burgers manage to get in? I was thinking about getting a fake ID to get in but never did cause worried about (((FBI)))

you're a fucking idiot bro. borrow passport from any foregigner you know. the government doesn't give a shit if you buy, LINKPOOL just doesn't want to get van'd.

dont worry goys i contributed 10eth, worth around 1.4% now, im willing to sell 0.2% for 1 btc if i undertand correctly we can transfer now using the ui dm for details

2 eth here fren, i feel like a semi Brother to you. 186 is not alot of ppl

Hello lp brethren, always welcome in my house in Europ!

btw, probably not a bad time to pre-register for market protocol, another piece of the bigger LINK puzzle - marketprotocol.io/token-interest

appreciate the heads up on this

If highly profitable, you really think competitors that charge a smaller fee won't pop up left and right?

Free market fren.

of course they will, it would be encouraged. Jonny has stated a few times that they will be cautious not to make up to large a portion of available nodes. There will inevitably be other node pools

thanks, fren
every moment i live is either nothing or immense pain
if i'm still somewhat lucid when it happens, i'm going to do whatever i can to peaceably dismantle this fucking nightmare government when chainlink does really take off

huge thanks for sharing this
i haven't been able to keep up with all this shit like i once did

Attached: 1532210613462.jpg (1069x1147, 173K)

> tfw burgerland

So what’s the ETA on when I can start staking? I’ve got 1k linkies to stake

So jealous as an Americunt. I wanted to be on that list so bad

If they make a billion thats 89k. Totally possibe of links becomes huge

I just want to get in the pool finally

why not go for 77,777.77?

>marketprotocol.io/token-interest
thx user

>LinkPool has started testing staking
Lol you cant stake link.

And theres a reason why no americans...

Competition is good for everyone. The 25 percent fee is just the initial fee. They probably have no idea what a fair price is at this point in time

Kes ei riski, see šampust ei joo. Well done man

I think that as long as no other pool arises they could keep that fee. The actual Linkpool's gold mine is the fixed income for NaaS, which will be paid in Link and distributed in the contract

The October ETH hackathon will throw out some easier ways to run nodes given who is gonna be there. I'm thinking nodes that can be run remotely through ios and android devices. Link pool will be successful but it won't be the only way for braintards to stake.

We will get paid those $89 in Link, right?
So there will be even less Link in ciruculation.
All we have to do is what we usually do, hold.

Exactly