Bruh this thing is dogshit

And even these prices are totally not justified. Why would one of these tokens cost 4 cents when token valuation is purely a function of network usage? There's zero, ZERO network usage right now and there hasn't been since mainnet six months ago. Fuck this piece of shit.

Attached: REQLMAO.jpg (512x512, 35K)

>Gordan Ramsay $25 mozzarella monkey friends

Yeah I fucked up big time

Literally my biggest crypto mistake was REQ. I've put more into REQ than anything else and it's worth the least. I will sell as soon as I break even, which is 20 cents, which will probably never fucking happen.

i JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Attached: 1516303891402.jpg (922x654, 35K)

Thanks for the free vacation!

Checked and kekked

lolol

we are the mozzarella marines now

Attached: 1528062341124.jpg (485x484, 30K)

More than 9K tokens burned. The only network with a real use case right now. Anyone holding more than 1K REQ will be rich by EOY. Screencap this.

Not to be a cock but that website that shows how many got burned hasn't change from 9000 for months

You have the number of tokens burned by days. It's being used. Not too much but there is some utility for people right now when we don't even have BTC nor fiat integration. Once BTC and fiat is on the network we are going to fucking Andromeda.

at this burn rate, in 1000 years the price will go up 1% due to decreasing supply

Keep in mind that this is NOT going to be the burning rate. The burning will grow with usage.

Attached: 1532587376156.png (910x1391, 1.31M)

lol dumbass, i burned 5k of those req tokens myself by sending eth to the burner contract just cuz i felt like it. no one is using req

stfu abstract tornado. the team is lazy and will never complete btc integration or fiat. moneytis was a complete failure, investors lost money. this is a repeat.

Check the token burn.

Thnx for the new car and new gf! :)

YCombinator would never let REQ fail. They were payed in REQ tokens so they need it to moon. And PWC is extremely picky with his partnerships so the moon is guaranteed.

95% of YCombinator startups fail. They only invested $125k into REQ.

Yea, it’s pathetic.

Why have REQ threads come back?
They weren’t happening for like 2 weeks

People don't want to spend or donate their crypto

Aside from that req has no partnerships with REAL sites with REAL products willing to implement it

it's pumping. People realizing that with every pump they're still not making their money back anytime soon. - mozzarella marine

>pumping
pfft
2% up isn’t a pump

even 0.56% is a pump for req

I think you took my car and gf. Feels bad man

lmao im sorry.

survival of the fittest right.

dw i'll make some extra babiesfor you.